• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Muhammad a good man?

What is your opinion on Muhammad?

• He was a great man and those who insult him must be punished!

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • He was a great man, but people are free to insult him

Votes: 47 21.9%
  • He was not a good man, but we should respect him because I believe in respecting other religions

Votes: 23 10.7%
  • He was a terrible man and we should condemn his awful actions!

Votes: 85 39.5%

• Total voters

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The texts of the Koran that says is that Muhammad is not a good man
-Marriage of the girl Aisha Mohammed
Marriage of Mohammed wife of his adopted son Zaid
The killing of prisoners in Badr
The teachings of Muhammad and combat orders murder ---Koran is my school and I know them ethics Mohammed
When the mental neutralI know the truth of the Koran Mohammed ----
Mind neutral -
Is what you need Dear Muslim -- read Koran mind neutral so you well know mohammad is not good man

to -Smart Guy
It seems that you . follow the pious < &#1575;&#1604;&#1578;&#1602;&#1610;&#1577; > <al-takea>

Sorry, but your sources and/or understandings are wrong. And I'm not Shiaa and I never lie in such serious discussions!

You're are calling me a liar indirectly, but I choose to give you the benefit of the doubt, dear brother/sister, because of my teachings and the difficulty you have in English!

Okay, time to unsubscribe. I wish I hadn't forgotten so earlier, to have avoided such sadness :(

My question is specific---

Are you able to tell <my Jewish brother> ., to the Jewish

Yes, I am!

And as a reminder to all, the following is my post that I was suppose to unsubscribe after but kept forgetting:

Hi guys.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread as originally I didn't join RF to debate, but to make friends of different religions and ethnicity. Please forgive me if anything came out wrong of me, and if I seem to ignore any post henceforth directed to me as I won't get any notifications anymore to know about it!

Should there be anything needed from me, please contact me on my User Page!

I have one humble request tho. I noticed some of the posts are made in a not so nice way, from both sides, and some of them seemed kind of intended to offense. We are all humans, make mistakes, have different psychology from time to time, and have feelings that can be hurt for having what we believe in talked about in a bad way. Let's love each other (not physically hehe) and care for each other's feeling the same way we care for ourselves'!

Peace and love to all :)

Last edited:

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Muhammad was greater than I thought.... he was amazing and a champion of the people.

His autobiography written by Jewish Agnostic - Lesley Hazelton is worth getting. From a non Muslim POV, she really goes to town with the seerah, and provides a narrative which doesn't leave much to the imagination. It's really good.

mahasn ebn sawresho

my friend smart gay
My friend, I'm not talking of the sources are not true ---
I've got the Koran and some chatter agreed upon Muslims ---
And I also studied Islamic law ---
As for your country and Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that does not allow it to meet two religion
Do you know the story of the Christians of Najran and how Arabs were expelled from the Arabian peninsula ---
The pious and they are found in the Koran and its special mandate
This is a famous hadith attributed to Muhammad -. Do not meet two religion in the land of the island -
Shortly after you grief ---
You know what we say cultured Are we talking from sources outside of Islam ---
in Koran there is ---
The novel his marriage to wife of his adopted son Zaid ----
it Is a Quranic verse ---
are i Am I wrong
Do you want to say that Muhammad the recipes does not carry the recipes --- -
I hold in my mind of God I believe in my heart and in my mind ----
But in the mental qualities of a good man too ---
If the guy is not that the mental qualities does not believe it is also -
I wish you to be with us until you feel the love of Christ also sincere&#1567;

farouk

Peace to all.
“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”
"A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world's Maker had ordered so."
Thomas Carlyle, Heroes and Hero worship....
Excellent reading material only for those that wants to gain truthful knowledge.
Peace
Farouk

mahasn ebn sawresho

to -faruke

What is this, O man ---
What is the misinformation ----
it is only from the Koran ---
Get angry if we talked about the marriage of Mohammed wife of his adopted son Zaid
Or get angry when we say that he married Aisha child ---
Or angry that he ordered the killing of 500 Jews in a single day -
And get angry when we say that he fought in the Badr ---
And get angry when we say that he married a Jewish wife, who was killed
Is this written by the West ---
This is your religion, my friend ---
This is your problem
Find yourself salvation ----
My friend thought quietly ----
Leave and God enters your heart ----
I offer you my words of love free ---
Search and thought and decided

farouk

to -faruke

What is this, O man ---
Get angry if we talked about the marriage of Mohammed wife of his adopted son Zaid
This is your problem

Mahasn my friend
No misinfomation on my side.All i am doing is showing that there is 2 sides to a coin.You are showing an biased side of the coin and i am saying is read books authored by non-muslims that show an unbiased side of that same coin.Maybe your hatred for Muhammad(PBBUH) is so great that you will never be able to see the other side of the coin.
So far as angry is concerned it seems your object of posting false infomation is to anger the muslims.Note you do not make me angry one bit but you do cause me a lot of pain in my heart with the lies that you post.That pain is like someone is pushing a knife through ones heart.Nontheless i pray to God that in his infinite mercy that he guides you towards the truth.
Regarding the killing of 500 Jews i have already dealt with it and maybe you do not read my post.
Today i am going to give you a lesson on the Jewish wife.
Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) Jewish name was Safiyya bint Huyayy (mother of believers).She was a captive from the Battle of Khaybar.Now let me explain to you what your bible's law is on captives.
Read Deuteronomy and make sure you read the whole chapter because you owe it to your soul.
Marrying a Captive Woman
"When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her".
Now this is the law of the bible and Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) was an excellent man because he honored her by marrying her.
FYI she consented to the marriage.
Finally on the question of love.
How can any one talk about love when they show so much hate and malice in their postings.we in Islam do not hate any being.Be it a human or an animal.We do not hate pigs but yes we do not eat pigs because its not good for our soul.we do not hate Jews but yes we hate their actions.
Now please stop posting false infomation on us hating Jews.
Mashan my friend if you want love in your heart then it time to rid your heart of hate and malice.
Peace and may the Almighty God guide you.
Farouk

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
to -faruke

What is this, O man ---
This is your problem

We don't waste our time searching for nonsense and stupid things.

Scimitar

Eschatologist
Mahasn you called smart guy a smart gay. .. Yoy should apologise. ... oh wait, Jesus apparently died so you can curse others and be forgiven with no remorse lol

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Mahasn you called smart guy a smart gay. .. Yoy should apologise. ... oh wait, Jesus apparently died so you can curse others and be forgiven with no remorse lol

Why would anyone seek forgiveness without remorse? Being born again has only and drastically made me more remorseful and aware of even the slightest sins. You do not even understand what remorse is until you realize what it cost God, to remedy the wrong. Besides Islam God just hand waves away any sins repented for without anyone having to suffer for it. That would only lessen remorse not increase it. It also never satisfies God's sense of justice. It is an incoherent salvation model.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Why would anyone seek forgiveness without remorse? Being born again has only and drastically made me more remorseful and aware of even the slightest sins. You do not even understand what remorse is until you realize what it cost God, to remedy the wrong. Besides Islam God just hand waves away any sins repented for without anyone having to suffer for it. That would only lessen remorse not increase it. It also never satisfies God's sense of justice. It is an incoherent salvation model.

Didn't Jesus pay for your sins ?!!

mahasn ebn sawresho

Mahasn my friend
No misinfomation on my side.All i am doing is showing that there is 2 sides to a coin.You are showing an biased side of the coin and i am saying is read books authored by non-muslims that show an unbiased side of that same coin.Maybe your hatred for Muhammad(PBBUH) is so great that you will never be able to see the other side of the coin.
So far as angry is concerned it seems your object of posting false infomation is to anger the muslims.Note you do not make me angry one bit but you do cause me a lot of pain in my heart with the lies that you post.That pain is like someone is pushing a knife through ones heart.Nontheless i pray to God that in his infinite mercy that he guides you towards the truth.
Regarding the killing of 500 Jews i have already dealt with it and maybe you do not read my post.
Today i am going to give you a lesson on the Jewish wife.
Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) Jewish name was Safiyya bint Huyayy (mother of believers).She was a captive from the Battle of Khaybar.Now let me explain to you what your bible's law is on captives.
Read Deuteronomy and make sure you read the whole chapter because you owe it to your soul.
Marrying a Captive Woman
"When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her".
Now this is the law of the bible and Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) was an excellent man because he honored her by marrying her.
FYI she consented to the marriage.
Finally on the question of love.
How can any one talk about love when they show so much hate and malice in their postings.we in Islam do not hate any being.Be it a human or an animal.We do not hate pigs but yes we do not eat pigs because its not good for our soul.we do not hate Jews but yes we hate their actions.
Mashan my friend if you want love in your heart then it time to rid your heart of hate and malice.
Farouk
my friend faruk
I do not have hatred ---
I look at the actions of Muhammad ---
And use the balance of the mind
You gave me rides to the Torah
I am a Christian and I'm not a Jew ----
I believe in the Bible, but their interpretation differs from your interpretation you ----
That's why I want to tell you the text of the Gospel of Christ's actions, such as the actions of Muhammad ---
the Christ take the law literary hurry -
And hurry to leave the law the formal ----
You want to say that Muhammad did acts are less than the actions of the prophets of the Jews ----
That is why I tell you, and I hope that you understand my words -

Christ did not accept the actions of the prophets of the Jews ---
Muhammad did such deeds of the prophets of the Jews ---
Posted by who is right between these three ---
Leave the answer to every human thinker

mahasn ebn sawresho

Offer you this example ---
You to follow all of this dialogue ---
There are three people -
The pros and Farouk Jaber
Pros committed mistakes --- === prophets of the Jews
Farouk did not commit the mistakes of Christ --- =====
Jaber also committed mistakes Mohammed ====
Which is better -----
Leave the answer from you and to pursue this dialogue
And proof that the Jews do not deny the mistakes of the prophets -
That's waiting for Christ to full day ---

mahasn ebn sawresho

If my friend faruk had accepted the actions of Muhammad
When was Mohammed killed Jewish man and Mohammed married his wife ----
Here is a big problem ----
Muhammad's actions are of <actual al-suna->
and There are verses of the Koran says that you will take all the actions of Muhammad Muhammad because he is a good example for you ---
This means that you accept any marriage commander of Muslim women killing in wars because they are prisoners of war with -
Divine Law Act - the law of God does not have a special deeds of the prophets -That does not try to justify the actions of Muhammad deeds prophets of the Jews ---
Prophets of Jews admitted to mistakes and regretted them ---
If you read the Psalms of David will notice what he says ----
He regrets his actions and asked to repent -
Muhammad does not say so ----
Muhammad says that God is the one who held his marriage with the wife of his adopted son ---
Muhammad married his son's wife of his adopted son Zaid, according to a Quranic verse ----
I hope that you consider all of the dialogue also continues --

mahasn ebn sawresho

to
Scimitar and feargod
When you are weak, launches insults ----
Chinese proverb says ---
Rather than curse the darkness lit a candle ---
Christ candle lit until you illuminate the path of salvation and life

mahasn ebn sawresho

Mahasn my friend

Farouk
==============
my friend faruk
Divorce in Islam is due to satiate man's sexual desires, not the intention of respecting Alemraep ---
Because divorce right in the hands of the man -
A right that is not owned by women ---
Women have the right to differentiate and not the right of divorce ---
If the man refused to differentiate become defiantly disobedient ---
After nushuz gets differentiate judicial ----
This is the law of divorce in Islam ---.
faruk wrote ---
<.we in Islam do not hate any being>
I wish you could explain the verses in which the words is not good for Christians and Jews ---
Word of attack and hatred and also states fighting ---
Are states fighting meaning of love and love ---
Leave you answer my friends ----

farouk

my friend faruk
Divorce in Islam is due to satiate man's sexual desires, not the intention of respecting Alemraep ---
Because divorce right in the hands of the man -
A right that is not owned by women ---
Women have the right to differentiate and not the right of divorce ---
If the man refused to differentiate become defiantly disobedient ---
After nushuz gets differentiate judicial ----
This is the law of divorce in Islam ---.
Sorry to say you this but the truth is your knowledge on the laws on Islam is deplorable.
When a man intiates a divorce it is called talaq.
When a women intiates a divorce it is called khula.
Now where you get your propoganda laws from i don't know.
Maybe go back to Sunday school for better education on Islam.

faruk wrote ---
<.we in Islam do not hate any being>
I wish you could explain the verses in which the words is not good for Christians and Jews ---
Word of attack and hatred and also states fighting ---
Are states fighting meaning of love and love ---
Leave you answer my friends ----
Please if you wish to debate on verses from Noble Quraan then you must quote chapter and verse other wise we all think you speaking lies.Now i am sure you will take offence if we call you liar.Please quote revelent chapter and verse then i can respond.
Peace
Farouk

mahasn ebn sawresho

to feargod -
yes this question
Offer you this example ---
You to follow all of this dialogue ---
There are three people -
The pros and Farouk Jaber
Pros committed mistakes --- === prophets of the Jews
Farouk did not commit the mistakes of Christ --- =====
Jaber also committed mistakes Mohammed ====
Which is better -----???????????

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sorry to say you this but the truth is your knowledge on the laws on Islam is deplorable.
When a man intiates a divorce it is called talaq.
When a women intiates a divorce it is called khula.
Now where you get your propoganda laws from i don't know.
Maybe go back to Sunday school for better education on Islam.

Please if you wish to debate on verses from Noble Quraan then you must quote chapter and verse other wise we all think you speaking lies.Now i am sure you will take offence if we call you liar.Please quote revelent chapter and verse then i can respond.
Peace
Farouk
to faruk=====
When not be able to mental. answer ..
you Accuse me of lying, and this style of losers ----
It is important that the written reply to my last question, which is better
When you use your mind run away from him and closes with a false belief -The issue of differentiation and Almkhalah -----
The divorce ----
There is a big difference between divorce and separation ----
read Personal Status Law in the Arab countries following Egypt ---- Iraq ---- Syria ----- -----
Saudi Arabia ------
Yemen ----
And you will know the difference between divorce and separation -----
The Islamic regime is Almkhalah different legal ---
A woman offering money to the man even accept divorce ----
Almkhalah wrap and legal problems differentiating judicial -------
&#1605;&#1575; &#1607;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1588;&#1603;&#1604;&#1577; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1582;&#1583;&#1605; &#1605;&#1608;&#1602;&#1593; &#1606;&#1608;&#1576;&#1604; &#1581;&#1578;&#1609; &#1575;&#1578;&#1605;&#1603;&#1606; &#1605;&#1606; &#1578;&#1602;&#1583;&#1610;&#1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1578;&#1585;&#1580;&#1605; &#1604;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1607;&#1608; &#1605;&#1608;&#1602;&#1593; &#1575;&#1587;&#1604;&#1575;&#1605;&#1610; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1575;&#1604;&#1578;&#1610; &#1575;&#1602;&#1583;&#1605;&#1607;&#1575; &#1607;&#1610; &#1605;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606; --&#1575;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1578;&#1575;&#1604; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575;&#1585;&#1607;&#1575;&#1576; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1606;&#1587; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1588;&#1576;&#1602;&#1610;&#1577; &#1605;&#1593; &#1575;&#1604;&#1594;&#1604;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1581;&#1608;&#1585;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1604;&#1605; &#1610;&#1576;&#1602;&#1609; &#1588;&#1610;&#1569; &#1605;&#1582;&#1601;&#1610; &#1603;&#1604; &#1588;&#1610;&#1569; &#1593;&#1604;&#1609; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1603;&#1588;&#1608;&#1601;

and also What is the problem if i use Nobel site so that I can provide the Koran Translator for I is an Islamist Web site and which verses of the Koran is the oldest - and states fighting terrorism, sex and erotica paradise with the boys and nymphs did not keep anything hidden everything short

&#1605;&#1575; &#1607;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1588;&#1603;&#1604;&#1577; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1582;&#1583;&#1605; &#1605;&#1608;&#1602;&#1593; &#1606;&#1608;&#1576;&#1604; &#1581;&#1578;&#1609; &#1575;&#1578;&#1605;&#1603;&#1606; &#1605;&#1606; &#1578;&#1602;&#1583;&#1610;&#1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1578;&#1585;&#1580;&#1605; &#1604;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1607;&#1608; &#1605;&#1608;&#1602;&#1593; &#1575;&#1587;&#1604;&#1575;&#1605;&#1610; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1575;&#1604;&#1578;&#1610; &#1575;&#1602;&#1583;&#1605;&#1607;&#1575; &#1607;&#1610; &#1605;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1585;&#1575;&#1606; --&#1575;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1578;&#1575;&#1604; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575;&#1585;&#1607;&#1575;&#1576; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1606;&#1587; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1588;&#1576;&#1602;&#1610;&#1577; &#1605;&#1593; &#1575;&#1604;&#1594;&#1604;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1581;&#1608;&#1585;&#1610;&#1575;&#1578; &#1604;&#1605; &#1610;&#1576;&#1602;&#1609; &#1588;&#1610;&#1569; &#1605;&#1582;&#1601;&#1610; &#1603;&#1604; &#1588;&#1610;&#1569; &#1593;&#1604;&#1609; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1603;&#1588;&#1608;&#1601;

i am know all with nobl or not nobl --because i am student all islamic law
i am not not student in sundy school ---
realy my student is law ---
and islamic law --good luck