• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Moses even a Hebrew?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Blu 2 wrote…….. No mention of that in the Tanakh.
The Anointed…….. Genesis 2: 4; In reference to the six periods of creation; “These are the generations of the universe.”
The cosmology of the Bronze Age, when the Torah was written, contained no concept of the modern universe. Instead, as the bible says, the earth is flat, it is fixed and immovable, the sky is a hard dome to which the heavenly bodies are affixed, and they rotate around the immovable earth.
The Anointed…….. Nope! I do not believe in magic.
Indeed you do.

Magic is the alteration of reality independently of the rules of physics, usually by wishing, as I told you before, and that's how you believe the dog was made.
and all herein, including your mongrel dog.
It will be a first dog, so it can't be a mongrel. Once again you're not thinking clearly.
The Anointed…….. Are you really that thick that you cannot understand that there is no such thing as magic.
Are you so thick that you've forgotten you said you thought the biblical account of creation was true?

Anyway, it's clear that you think Creation was achieved by magic, and that you don't want to own up to that. It's clear you don't know how the first dog came into being (on Day Six) because you don't know how magic works.

I wish you happy trails.

The Anointed

The cosmology of the Bronze Age, when the Torah was written, contained no concept of the modern universe. Instead, as the bible says, the earth is flat, it is fixed and immovable, the sky is a hard dome to which the heavenly bodies are affixed, and they rotate around the immovable earth.

Indeed you do.

Magic is the alteration of reality independently of the rules of physics, usually by wishing, as I told you before, and that's how you believe the dog was made.
It will be a first dog, so it can't be a mongrel. Once again you're not thinking clearly. Are you so thick that you've forgotten you said you thought the biblical account of creation was true?

Anyway, it's clear that you think Creation was achieved by magic, and that you don't want to own up to that. It's clear you don't know how the first dog came into being (on Day Six) because you don't know how magic works.

I wish you happy trails.

Blu 2 wrote……. The cosmology of the Bronze Age, when the Torah was written, contained no concept of the modern universe. Instead, as the bible says, the earth is flat, it is fixed and immovable, the sky is a hard dome to which the heavenly bodies are affixed, and they rotate around the immovable earth.

The Anointed……. Not that one whose sole agenda on this forum, is their futile attempt to denigrate “The Word of the Lord” in their desire to convert at least one believer over to their godless and hopeless belief, would have even looked at time period, when the Buddhists first believed that there was a succession of universes, which would burst into light and life, only to disappear into seemingly nothingness, to then later reappear.

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation are referred to in the book of Genesis 2: 4; as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.”

The Anointed said: . Nope! I do not believe in magic.

Blu 2…… Indeed you do.

The Anointed……… Indeed I don’t.

But if anyone believes in magic, it would be those who believe that a universe of mindless matter has created beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry” in the so, so, short period of 4.6 billion years. Now that would be MAGIC, wouldn’t it?

Blu 2 wrote……..Magic is the alteration of reality independently of the rules of physics, usually by wishing, as I told you before, and that's how you believe the dog was made.

The Anointed……. Not according to Quantum physics young fellow. If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

In the days of Paul, who said that everything that can be seen is made from that which cannot be seen. The Greeks believed that the atom was the smallest indivisible particle, which today has been proven wrong, as the atom itself is seen as a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons within it.

But please, do feel free to attempt to reveal, where you will find any physical structure within an Atom.

The Anointed said: and all herein, including your mongrel dog or bich.

Blu 2 wrote……. It will be a first dog, so it can't be a mongrel. Once again you're not thinking clearly.

The Anointed……. Sorry kid, it’s you who are not thinking clearly, if you believe that only one dog was created in the 6th period of universal activity.

The Anointed said: Are you really that thick that you cannot understand that there is no such thing as magic.

Blu 2 wrote…….. Are you so thick that you've forgotten you said you thought the biblical account of creation was true?

The Anointed…….. I don’t THINK the biblical account of creation was true, I BELIEVE it to be true. Have I not revealed to you that which was created in the first period of universal activity, and have I not revealed to you, that which was created on the second DAY, when the solar nebula CLOUD was divided from the Galactic nebula CLOUD, in the creation of our Solar System?

Blu 2 wrote……. Anyway, it's clear that you think Creation was achieved by magic,

The Anointed………. Wrong again sunshine.

Blu 2 wrote……. and that you don't want to own up to that.

The Anointed……. I have said, time and time again that I don’t believe in magic, so why would I own up to your blatant lie, that I do believe in magic?

Blu 2 wrote…….. It's clear you don't know how the first dog came into being (on Day Six) because you don't know how magic works.

The Anointed……. There never was a first dog sunshine. In the sixth period of universal activity all the animals, were created, packs of proto-dogs were evolving through intelligent design, until wolves were created from which the domestic dogs, through selective breeding by humans, were created.

blu 2 wrote……. I wish you happy trails.

The Anointed……… I am always happy through all my trials and tribulations my friend, because my saviour and protector, is always by my side.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Blu 2 wrote……. The cosmology of the Bronze Age, when the Torah was written, contained no concept of the modern universe. Instead, as the bible says, the earth is flat, it is fixed and immovable, the sky is a hard dome to which the heavenly bodies are affixed, and they rotate around the immovable earth.

The Anointed……. Not that one whose sole agenda on this forum, is their futile attempt to denigrate “The Word of the Lord” in their desire to convert at least one believer over to their godless and hopeless belief, would have even looked at time period, when the Buddhists first believed that there was a succession of universes, which would burst into light and life, only to disappear into seemingly nothingness, to then later reappear.

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation are referred to in the book of Genesis 2: 4; as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.”

The Anointed said: . Nope! I do not believe in magic.

Blu 2…… Indeed you do.

The Anointed……… Indeed I don’t.

But if anyone believes in magic, it would be those who believe that a universe of mindless matter has created beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry” in the so, so, short period of 4.6 billion years. Now that would be MAGIC, wouldn’t it?

Blu 2 wrote……..Magic is the alteration of reality independently of the rules of physics, usually by wishing, as I told you before, and that's how you believe the dog was made.

The Anointed……. Not according to Quantum physics young fellow. If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

In the days of Paul, who said that everything that can be seen is made from that which cannot be seen. The Greeks believed that the atom was the smallest indivisible particle, which today has been proven wrong, as the atom itself is seen as a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons within it.

But please, do feel free to attempt to reveal, where you will find any physical structure within an Atom.

The Anointed said: and all herein, including your mongrel dog or bich.

Blu 2 wrote……. It will be a first dog, so it can't be a mongrel. Once again you're not thinking clearly.

The Anointed……. Sorry kid, it’s you who are not thinking clearly, if you believe that only one dog was created in the 6th period of universal activity.

The Anointed said: Are you really that thick that you cannot understand that there is no such thing as magic.

Blu 2 wrote…….. Are you so thick that you've forgotten you said you thought the biblical account of creation was true?

The Anointed…….. I don’t THINK the biblical account of creation was true, I BELIEVE it to be true. Have I not revealed to you that which was created in the first period of universal activity, and have I not revealed to you, that which was created on the second DAY, when the solar nebula CLOUD was divided from the Galactic nebula CLOUD, in the creation of our Solar System?

Blu 2 wrote……. Anyway, it's clear that you think Creation was achieved by magic,

The Anointed………. Wrong again sunshine.

Blu 2 wrote……. and that you don't want to own up to that.

The Anointed……. I have said, time and time again that I don’t believe in magic, so why would I own up to your blatant lie, that I do believe in magic?

Blu 2 wrote…….. It's clear you don't know how the first dog came into being (on Day Six) because you don't know how magic works.

The Anointed……. There never was a first dog sunshine. In the sixth period of universal activity all the animals, were created, packs of proto-dogs were evolving through intelligent design, until wolves were created from which the domestic dogs, through selective breeding by humans, were created.

blu 2 wrote……. I wish you happy trails.

The Anointed……… I am always happy through all my trials and tribulations my friend, because my saviour and protector, is always by my side.
Have a lovely day.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Such as theoretical mathematics
Mathematics is conceptual, not real. Even the counting numbers N have no objective existence: they require the onlooker to elect a category eg cows, and the relevant range eg that field there and then to number the cows in that particular field.

Euclidean geometry has points, lines, planes, solids, none of which have counterparts in reality (since real solids also have duration). n-spaces are even more rarefied.

No, to be magic, you have to be able to alter objective reality regardless of the rules of physics. Maths can't do that. Neither can I.

aMirage

Look outside, seek and observe.
Mathematics is conceptual, not real. Even the counting numbers N have no objective existence: they require the onlooker to elect a category eg cows, and the relevant range eg that field there and then to number the cows in that particular field.

Euclidean geometry has points, lines, planes, solids, none of which have counterparts in reality (since real solids also have duration). n-spaces are even more rarefied.

No, to be magic, you have to be able to alter objective reality regardless of the rules of physics. Maths can't do that. Neither can I.

I'm speaking of when maths takes Science outside of observable reality and into metaphysics, which IS magic (and occultism).

So much of mainstream Science needs to go back a few hundred years and start again because of this. Real Science is not theoretical and speculative, aka fiction or fantasy like a large portion of Science today.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm speaking of when maths takes Science outside of observable reality and into metaphysics, which IS magic (and occultism).

So much of mainstream Science needs to go back a few hundred years and start again because of this. Real Science is not theoretical and speculative, aka fiction or fantasy like a large portion of Science today.
No, real science is theoretical. But then you may not understand what that word means.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
'Observable reality' contains no maths. Our descriptions, our models of it, may well contain maths ─ but the map is not the territory and the model is not the reality, simply a set of human concepts abstractly describing it.

As for 'outside of observable reality', that's a synonym for 'the realms of imagination', is it not?

I'm not sure what to make of your statement that 'metaphysics ... IS magic (and occultism). Are you thinking of the old Greeks engineering sums to spell out divinations (since the Greeks used all the letters of their alphabet to represent various numbers)?
Real Science is not theoretical and speculative, aka fiction or fantasy like a large portion of Science today.
Hypothesis, a form of speculation, is an intrinsic part of scientific method. The hypothesis is to be expressed in falsifiable terms and submitted to tests which may affirm or falsify it.

As a matter of curiosity, which parts of present science aren't to your taste, and why?