• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Jesus servant of God?

Was he servant of God?

• Yes he was

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No way, i believe Jesus is god

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
then u are confused right
I don't think he is confused. His last statement directly supports this.
Either way, I don't think it really matters all that much.
In other words, he doesn't think the topic is terribly important, as in his view, it doesn't really matter or make much difference.
That says quite a lot about his feelings on the issue that a non-native English speaker might not understand very well.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I don't think he is confused. His last statement directly supports this.

In other words, he doesn't think the topic is terribly important, as in his view, it doesn't really matter or make much difference.
That says quite a lot about his feelings on the issue that a non-native English speaker might not understand very well.
Well-put.

Sees

Dragonslayer
No, I just don't think it's an important differentiation to make. Fun to consider, hard to decide upon, but, altogether, unimportant.

I think that is a key point in the way we approach beliefs...are you going to do X differently tomorrow, the next day, the rest of your life if _____ is actually this or that and whether you know the difference. Wisdom means not worrying over every detail.

I know some rather fundamentalist Christians will consider the divinity of Jesus worth a lot of worrying over, but think the rest will be quite alright :)

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

This may shock some - and confuse others - but I swear it is verifiable truth - when Yeshua came here among us - the followers of the SAME "god" of BOTH Jew and much later Muslim (Yahweh / Allah - being one and the same "god" who chose to present itself in different ways for its own purposes) - had its Jewish followers at that time,MURDER the Christ - as we know - and this was done because ACTUALLY, Christ was going around teaching people that the "god" they knew and trusted, was NOT a TRUE Divine entity at all - and was only an "angel" as we would term it now, that was deceiving us all..

He said that HE ALONE knew of a LEGITIMATE SOURCE to Creation itself - and as said this lesswer god was deceiving us all,coveting Divine ower and station that it had no bona fide title to claim..For this truth - the god had its priests MURDER Him to silence the threat...So, most assuredly NO - absolutely NO WAY was He "serving" the "god of the bible" - He said that blatantly and repeatedly..Indeed, when those priests rejected Him, despite overwhelming evidence to back up His claim - as in,HE healed a LEPER first - completely - and this was something NO priest of Yahweh would even attempt,as lepers were made outcast BY the priests to reflect their status as outcast by their "god" - and therefore despite any and all prayers, leprosy remained INCURABLE to those priests and so lepers were made OUTCAST..Let it sink in deep...Christ - fully heals such a one first and tells him to present himself tot he pharisees as evidence,proof the leper though,runs off - boasts of the Messiah, and the confrontation begins...

The priest reject His Divine claims in favour of the one they always followed - even though their god was obviously a "lesser god" granting they themselves,paultry "powers" compared to the Christ who does uttery stupendous acts DYNAMICALLY then and there,spur of the moment, with just the Divine Will and the spoken Word or touch - He told them straight - I CAN heal lepers, my Father is Divine and TRUE Source of Creation itself - you can NOT heal lepers, because your god is a fraud,merely an Angel - a CREATURE - but not the SOURCE of creation....They reject Him as we know so He then started to become very public and openly scathnig of both priest ,religion and its god....

Now though - this Primal Sovereign Spirit - trye Divine He taught us about...He DID say very openly - that HE, Christ, ws there at the START of creatino itself - INTEGRAL to it - VITAL to it...Indeed, He lays out eveything side by side - from my Fathers first Self aware stirring, through to mankind here on the Earth and even what comes after mortal death (for those with ears to hear)..There is no debate even needed - Christ was NOT A JEW - he disavowed THAT god entirely - had us shun and avoid the temple entirely and told us blatantly that the god was a lesser angel who was tricking us all.....

NEITHER - is He "in service" to Our Father - but rather - Heis INTEGRAL = one persona in a TRINITY MIND that causes ALL EXISTANCE....He cam here as mortal He said - to rectify a mistaken act of creation - and to put an end to Yahwehs enforced incarnation cycle - death birth death - where the Soul is literally TRAPPED here inthese lwoer realms of Creation...its VERY comlpicated of course - but He did explain it all - He came to give us a truth as we know - and said this truth would finally set ius free - this is exactly what He meant - free fromthe enforced spiritual slavery of a lesser "god" - a created Angel that covets supreme authority and held us captive in Self ignorance....ge cetainly did NOT serve that one - and indeed, CHOSE it Himself, to come here and set tit all straight...

Consider this - in Eden we are told - man rebels against "god" by gainig FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE - the fruit of the tree of ALL good and evil yes..?...Well - strictly speaking - we didnt get expelled for disobediance - NO - we got expelled before we could USE that given knowledge to BECOME LIKE GODS !!! Old Yahweh - jealous as he declares - says basically - now they know these secrets, get them out of here BEFORE they learn other secrets and BECOME IMMORTAL LIKE ME - ....We are told a "serpant" tricked us into this situation - and gave us wisdom that made us IMMORTAL like a god - and look closely - when my mate Crist came among us - HE HIMSELF gave us the EXACT SAME WISDOM !!! Told us blatantly that we are a part of an ETERNAL SPIIRIT - and showed us how to attain that status DIRECTLY for our Self...Folks - its all about TRANSCENDANCE - the god of the bible with holds it from us - but both serpant in Eden and Christ Himself gave it FREELY - the truth that makes us IMMORTAL like a god and sets us free from the bondage of these lower realms to our existance..

As always - for those with ears to hear....

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I think there needs to be a third option.

This OP reminds me of the C S Lewis book, "Lord, Liar, Lunatic ".
Better if the choices are, "Lord, Liar, Lunatic or Legend ".
If the historical Jesus existed, but didn't much resemble the New Testament character, it would explain a lot.
Tom

Tumah

Veteran Member
If the historical Jesus existed, but didn't much resemble the New Testament character, it would explain a lot.
Tom
I've been saying for a while that the fictional account of the NT is based on a slightly earlier character about whom legends were passed down and eventually turned into the stories of the NT. I believe that's why the Talmudic account differs from the NT's (including placing him about 75 years earlier).

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi Pete @PeteC-UK . Nice work. I can't give you a 'like' because of the last paragraph, but I think you might have something there. Please check spelling. It took me several seconds to get by the second to last word of the first sentence in the second paragraph, "ower".

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Tom
That doesn't conform with the Sunnah, Tom.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Savage; Thanks - promise I will check my presentation - but to be honest - sometimes its like a valve - the gateway within - opens too wide and it all comes flooding through much too fast for my poor mortal fingers to keep up with..lol..

Jesus is, not was - Yes I like that sentiment - but my Self I would state it CHRIST IS - as "jesus" is a somewhat bogus misrepresentation of a man named Yeshua, who was Christ in the flesh - and as we know the Christ itself is a Universal and Eternal Divine existance...This means in reality of course - that "jesus" never lived at all, that half truth was not INVENTED or TWISTED until AFTER Yeshuas mortal death - some centuries later the CATHOLICS will promote this half fiction character Jesus as the hero of THEIR version of these ONCE truthful and actual real word events..The version the religion presents is NOT that truth though, according to all the other sources available - ORIGINAL gospels and hundreds of other tomes - and all these other sources of course, the catholics then tried to destroy as the "gnostic enemy" and so they systematically wiped out Christ truth and replaced it with bogus half truth of "jesus" which the world has today.. CHRIST though - as said,is eternal - fully Divine - and has already warned those with the ears to hear, that all this subterfuge would happen "in His name"...

My last paragraph above..?....

I can only assume it is the content itself that troubles you..?..Looking at all this though without any bias or religious bent at all - except a need to have Truth and full disclosure - we can soon see that what i say above is absolutely correct....Its all tied to one CRUCIAL bit of Wisdom that Christ gave, that has far far reaching implications for our Bible version - one statement He said that is not contained anywhere in the canon - yet is the very crux of all our spiritual confusion here...THIS UNIVERSE - THIS part of Creation - He said was at first PURPOSEFULLY seperated ,isolated and HIDDEN from all the rest of the Creation..If we let that sink in deep, these implications will soon surface,and we will begin to understand why so many errors have been made..

The god we know as Yahweh - is a jealous god and openly tells us that doesnt it..?...Keep that in mind for it drives the narrative...Christ said, as I have presented elsewhere - this is NOT a god at all - but an ANGEL - a created Being like You and I...It is hidden and seperated in this realm alone - by its OWN Creator - a Feminine Divine force that Christ Names Sofia - SHE ALONE,without Christ called forth this Creature into existance - and BECAUSE Christ has no input in this act,the result is less than Divine perfection...He says SPECIFICALLY - that this creature is first called Yaldaboath by its mother Sofia - and look here - it is "malformed" He said and resembles a DRAGON !!

Sofia is so shocked and more than a little afraid at what She has done ALONE - so out of shame,She creates this seperate and isolated realm,and places Her "dragon angel" here HIDDEN from the true Divine realm so that Her shame will not be discovered....There are TWO seperate and distinct phases to Creation He said...First - He and Sofia acting in UNISON, call forth lots and lots and LOTS of Created realms,Angels, suprerior and lesser Beings to inhabit them - Luminaries, Archions, Angels, individual Souls and Mortals - Christ lays it all out in wonderous detail and tells us ALL THIS was accomplished TOGETHER by He and Sofia,and ALL this - some THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY realms at the Archionic level of Creation - plus the countless Souls that inhabit them - all together comprise the SEPERATE and fully Divine realms of the Trinity..

And then ALONE, isolated - completely cut off from that greater Creation - is THIS unique realm - made of a "lesser Light", lesser or different energetic make up..In comparison then THIS universe is at the Archonic stage of the creation heirachy...Once seperate - now joined - Yahweh here is the "creator of the realm" but not the SOURCE of that creation process itself - his own indiviual power,is equal to those other 360 Archons who each created their own levels of Creation in the greater realm..Yahweh was NEVER a god - but always only an Archon - a high level angel best describes it..For comparisons - ARC - creation is a set of NESTED SPHERES - realms exist WITHIN other greater realms - an energetic reality....ARCHONS rule then "whole spheres of creation", their arc of influence is the entire whole sphere - and in their turn they create lesser Angels - such as ARCAngels that rule a PORTION of the sphere in their turn - hence the prefix ARC as they govern either a sphere or a PART of a sphere of creation..

The angel Yahweh who resembles a DRAGON - is CAST OUT OF THE TRUE HEAVENS and given domination over THIS realm...Im sure already we can see the start of the Bible errors..HERE - Yahweh awakes to itself - semi Divine - and soon it has worked out that it can call forth this creation process and sets about creating here THIS world and universe fromthe ALREADY PRESENT energetic source (created by its mother Sofia of ocurse)..He creates his own realm HERE, shapes it formthat pool of FINITE energy - populates it with its own forms and all the Angels here - obviously - FULLY BELIEVE that Yahweh is god supreme - as yet they have no other source of knowledge - all is self contained within this ISOLATED creation...

But in the Higher realms above - Creation continues always - Sofia and Christ finally call forth a PERFECT VESSEL - a humanoform avatar - a creature that is fully capable,designed to house the full Majesty of the Divine mind - thus finally, the true Divine have an INDIVIDUAL form that they can then directly explore and interact with the entire Creation,directly EXPERIENCE it..They Name this perfect form - ADAMUS - and Christ said this was so awesome,so magnificent - that it sent a reverberating energetic shock wave through the ENTIRE CREATION...So powerful is this act, that it finally SHATTERS the veil that is hiding the two realms - and with the Creation of ADAMUS above,so too the lesser creation here, finally become aware of a MUCH greater power "above" them...

See the twists and turns begin in the bible...we are told that Yahwehs own Angels begin to QUESTION His authority and STATUS..It is presented as if these are rebels for some reason - jealous,coveting Yahwehs power - but is that really so - based on this that CHRIST reveals..?....ALL here have just witnessed this DIVINE event,and so they know for sure now - Yahweh simply is NOT SUPREME....His own chief Angel approaches and asks to go investigate this great realm...Let me take my throne above it says - not a challenge to Yahweh,but a wish to KNOW TRUTH !! Yahweh - openly jealous - declares NO WAY - Iam god and you will not put those others before me it says....But,the angels persist - maybe they do finally rebel openly - seems they have a LEGITIMATE request here, seems Yahweh is petty,guarding his status,jealous,fearful...

To stamp its own authority,and to try to appease these rebels - he gathers all his chiefs - as well,he NEEDS their help - he has SHARED his semi divine power with them see - unlike the TRUE Divine,this one can NOT simply "call forth creation from nowhere" - this one is NOT DIVINE and cannot CREATE anything new - all it can do - is mould the already existng energy of its own realm - THIS universe is FINITE,limited - like clockwork it RECYCLES itself continously...The TRUE Divine though - simply call forth Creation BY AN ACT OF WILL(power)...Yahweh - can NOT do that - so he gathers all these Angels together - says to them - Look, yer that above is pretty cool - but its not special - come here and AID ME - together LET US make a creation of man ourselves AFTER THAT IMAGE (that they witnessed in the greater realm)....

And so Yahweh, MIMICKS and attempts to create MAN - Adam lesser mortal man,a mockery of a TRUE Divine event above....But this simply does not satisfy the Angels - who dearly wish to know this great and Sovereign power above...So they pester - continue - Yahweh outright FORBIDS them form ever ASCENDING to that great realm....But clever CLEVER Angels - THEY are prohibited from such high investigation - but look - NO such dictate applies to mankind YET.....And so ANGELS approach us in our first condition - Eden, a semi physical semi spiritual form - and these Angels give us WISDOM - truth of "all good and evil that makes us LIKE GODS"...I tell you here - they want mankind to ASCEND - to encounter this great force that causes all else - they want the TRUTH of it all and Yahweh who is openly jealous,FORBIDS this truth entirely..

When he realises the Angels are teaching mankind,as said he expells us all down here - a purely physical existance now - ENERGETICALLY ALTERED such that it is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE to have access even to the upper levels of Creation HERE - and the Great realm beyond is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the Soul here to attain....It really is all about TRANSCENDANCE - returning to TRUE SOURCE...

They teach us this and it gets us all kicked out of Paradise...the one Yahweh continues to dominate - lays down all manner of rules for mankind and ensures always that the mortals here cannot have knowledge or access to ANY spiritual realms - it TRAPS us here in forced subjugation....Realise here then - this realm is SEPERATE and ISOLATED at first - until Christ took a mortal form,it was energetically impossible for Souls here to attain that high realm - Yahweh ALTERED OUR FORM (and the rebellious angels of course) - and literally prevented them returning to his domain or higher..

The Angels in Eden were teaching us this forbidden wisdom - how to freely cross the realms as a "god" does and transcend our paradigm to encounter the true Divine that is forbidden to they themselves.....They did NOT openly defy their god - they tried to get around his dictates true, but hey did not defy him outright - NEITHER DID WE - we get expelled BEFORE we can use this knowleldge - he alters OUR FORM also,as said,making it exceedingly hard to escape this low realm,trapping all here together under its domination..

Dont be too hard on old yahweh though..eventually - he will decide to go above and investigate for himself...When He finally encounters the TRUE Divine - he is most repentant and readily agrees to give up all claims to dominatye here.>Well - first,out of his own shame - he tried to DESTROY us all in the flood - but it is the DIVINE themselves that act - warn mankind to prepare...Christ takes the mortal form to bridge the two realms and finally join them all as One...HE gave the EXACT SAME WISDOM - truth of Who and What we ETERNALLY ARE - and how to gain Self mastery and claim our legitimate Divine inheritance...The Angels in Eden - and Christ later - both want the exact same outcome - Souls here to gain access to a once forgotten realm that was prohibited to us all...

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
the story I got is quite different

God created Man a little less than the angels (Psalms) and then said to them....
Man is less and therefore seek after him and see to it, that he dash not his toe nor his head

and one third of heaven said....Nay!
that Man is less than we are....he should be made to serve us!

(there is nothing wrong with that logic......we do so.....even unto each other)

a fight broke out
brother angel against brother angel
and one third of heaven fell

Two thirds of heaven lost their brothers for an argument about us
they might not care anymore
One third of heaven lost their positions for that argument about us
they want us dead

and to whom do we bear resemblance?
as we do unto lesser things ......and each other

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

Thief ; Yer - I know that version too - plausable I fully admit - it COULD be that way - but understand here TWo absolutely crucial things that we must grasp fully if we want truth - all that narrative in the bible and old jewish lore comes directly from Yahweh or its own agents,angels and prophets - yes..?...It is ALL from the SAME bogus god as it misleads us claiming this authority it is not entitled to have....

Second point - UNTIL CHRIST CAME - this world was ISOLATED - and NONE - not even god or angels even KNEW that any other possibility existed...ALL mankinds spiritual wisdom came directly from those Angels ALREADY isolated HERE and alone..NONE knew anything at all about the true Divine greater realm...Therefore - we simply cannot trust even the old Jewish narrative to be a COMPLETE truth - we have NEVER had such a complete truth before, except through Christ Himself - this is why He repeatedly claimed - I alone am the Way and the ONLY way - none attain the Father except they become ME...

Im sure you all realise here - the bible narratives - ALL OF THEM - cannot be taken as legitimate or ORIGINAL Divine truth - we knew that already didnt we..?.

Even BEFORE I present this Christ narrative here - we ALREADY know the bible itself - especially old Jewish lore - is merely a RETELLING of much MUCH EARLIER SUMERIAN CREATION ACCOUNT - same stories same narrative even sometimes same names and places - the bible is a fraud all ways around....The ORIGINAL account is SUMERIAN not Hebrew at all and dated back some 450000 years not just the slight 6000 years that genesis recounts - this one ANGEL has been here all along manipulating it all..

But look close - even this much MUCH older Sumerian epic, remains still INCOMPLETE - we know that if we trust Christ - as He said that while all this was unfolding here,THIS REALM was entirely SEPERATE and ISOLATED - we did not have COMPLETE truth until He Himself came among us....As always - for those with ears to hear..

nick notes

Why Didn’t Jesus Do Something?

If Jesus is God, as many Christians believe that he is, why didn’t he look into the future when he was on earth, and take action to fix the problems that arose because of Christianity, and his followers, after he went to Heaven.

For example, Jesus’ followers argued about the nature of God. Some said God was a unity, some said God was a Trinity, they argued and they killed each other. But the problem is that the Bible is ambiguous about the nature of God. Jesus could have foreseen this deadly dispute and had the Bible writers explain the nature of God in absolutely clear certain terms.

Jesus could have foreseen the Catholic Protestant disputes, with its wars and millions dying and had the Bible written so the Catholic Protestant differences would not have come about. But Jesus did nothing.

What about the murdering of Jews, Heretics, and Homosexuals? Slavery? Suppression of Science? Book burning? Jesus could have had the Bible written to preclude his followers from taking slaves and murdering in his name. But Jesus did nothing.

What about Atheists, who require proof in order to believe? Why didn’t Jesus provide indisputable proof?

Billions of people believe that Jesus is God and that he loves mankind.

But when he could have acted to benefit man he failed.

That’s why I think Jesus is a fraud. His story is just fiction.

And Jesus did not rise from the dead.

Jesus’ inaction just proves that if he ever was, he died, and we never heard from him again.