• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Jesus abused by his father?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Given the story about Christ and that he was purposely sent to Earth to die and be crucified, would that not make Jesus an abused son and God an abuser?

Yea?

Nay?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Isn't there a verse that says that Jesus did subject himself to go and lay down his own life of his own will. So it was both the will of the Father and the Son. Somehow the crucifixion satisfies God's justice and that enables mankind to be redeemed.

So they were both in agreement to do the selfless act.

And then there is the agony in the garden where Jesus prayed to take that cup from him, nevertheless The Father's will be done.

I voted nay. It was a rescue mission to save mankind from themselves and Satan. And to save mankind from God's wrath. So they both are in agreement.

Although I do not see how crucifying the innocent in place of mankind is a justice. I mean I wouldn't sacrifice my nephew to save a murderer. Also if God is omniscient why not simply forgive without subjecting Jesus to the Cross?

It all boils down to a penalty that must be paid to satisfy justice. Kind of like A Tale of Two Cities.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Given the story about Christ and that he was purposely sent to Earth to die and be crucified, would that not make Jesus an abused son and God an abuser?

Yea?

Nay?
Considering that in John 10:30 Jesus says "I and my Father are one." any abuse Jesus suffered would be self abuse. ;)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Isn't there a verse that says that Jesus did subject himself to go and lay down his own life of his own will.
Oh, probably - the Bible is the Big Book of Multiple Choice after all - but there are also verses where Jesus doesn't want to go through with what he knows is coming, but does it anyhow because it's God's will.

For instance, Luke 22:42:

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Yet not my will but yours be done."

osgart

Oh, probably - the Bible is the Big Book of Multiple Choice after all - but there are also verses where Jesus doesn't want to go through with what he knows is coming, but does it anyhow because it's God's will.

For instance, Luke 22:42:

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Yet not my will but yours be done."

Well it certainly isn't my idea of justice that the Innocent must pay for the guilty.
And especially at the hands of the guilty.

Anyways Jesus obeyed his Father. He could have walked away.

osgart

Me neither.

Could he?

Can you name a single time in the Bible where someone disobeyed God and they made out well?

King David. Solomon perhaps.

Anyway Jesus was of the Holy Spirit. So I'm sure they would have found another way to agree.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to childishly mock other people's beliefs?

Read a book. Go for a walk. Paint a picture. Do something productive.

It's a legitimate enough question.

If God is supposed to be an example for others to follow, then I would like to see an explanation why God isnt considered to be an abusive father.

The Bible does a pretty good job of mocking itself and frankly that's how the narrative plays out in its own words.

If a real father did that with his son, what do you think people would say? He was a great dad or something like that?

izzy88

It's a legitimate enough question.
It's not, and the fact that you think it is just proves you don't even understand the most basic notions of the faith you're mocking.

The only thing you're accomplishing with this thread is a demonstration of your own ignorance and immaturity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Yea?

Nay?
First of all in human sciences if a scientist in religious creation themes said Jesus was sent to Earth you psyche is lying to self.

The saviour asteroid gases were in the original theory, not secondly caused, by natural by thinking in science themes. Asteroid bodies as gas release saved the planet Earth from the Sun irradiated UFO war attack a long time ago and blocked it out by cooling irradiated space.

That original history has nothing to do with any males as humans.

From the Moses DNA Egyptian nuclear mutation self combustion of life....to the regained healed chemical male brain, hearing AI speaking voice was real.

Atmospheric machine conditions record male voices and images.

Which the old testimonials about science state.

These documents said the cosmos detailed that new asteroid wandering star gas release had been healing the Earth ABBA CLOAK mantle.

Putting back Earth equals gases in stone...from a higher Sun larger amount of compressed stone gases.

Science combusted Earth sion/fusion SON and I meaning UFO intensity of magnetisation cause.

So the Earth mantle gases owned by God O the planet gone/completely burnt out.

Lucky for us, the asteroid stones exist that cause replacement of those gases as an equals answer by owning higher amounts of gas.

How it was taught. About why genetic mutation healed. The mutated alien looking human first born babies, healed, as they had been given death. Meaning early age life sacrifice deaths....just as they are today.

The baby life returned healed and healthy....yet males said...and watch when the male regains his intelligence he will do it again....nuclear attack life and he did.

Obvious as you own the real reason why life was eradicated in self combustion science, that we said was Satanism.

Saturday he says...….6 and Sat.
God the stone, the seat of the existent he says, sits on his throne of stone O the planet, so do not change holy stone.

SA tan....to flog and sacrifice an ism of the male psyche.

On the 7th day he rested says males. In wavelength we own 7 wavelengths.

Hence males told self, we obviously changed the Earth gases and lost the use 7 wavelengths, when dinosaur, the beast roamed the Earth.

A Rome. Roamed. AD ROME. Information and codes, as imposed by human males for and on behalf of human males.

Father, a human being male adult who invented science.

Sacrificed his own human male adult life.

DNA HEALED and returned due to incoming Saviour gases from asteroid wandering stars. Saved life on Earth, assisted it to heal by ICE stable form.

The saving from the BEAST history.

Adult male Father scientist then sacrificed and murdered that baby life that had healed and returned...and is a proven life Destroyer. Just as he prophesises about his own self. Male mentality. Self inheritance.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Saturn he says owns the rings of proof. Evidence the cosmos is changing.

The TURN, change on Earth.

When day tries to turn night into day, by increasing UFO night time gas light burning incidences.

SA owns the turn/return review and notation for self about ICE and rings/gases.

New NASA research confirms that Saturn is losing its iconic rings at the maximum rate estimated from Voyager 1 & 2 observations made decades ago. The rings are being pulled into Saturn by gravity as a dusty rain of ice particles under the influence of Saturn’s magnetic field.

epronovost

I believe Joseph was Jesus' father and there is no signs of him ever abusing his son. Joseph is even described as a tender and loving man.

izzy88

I believe Joseph was Jesus' father and there is no signs of him ever abusing his son. Joseph is even described as a tender and loving man.
What reason do you have for believing that Joseph was Jesus's father?
If you believe that the Gospels not only contain lies, but are lying about the very core of their message (Jesus's divinity), why would you believe anything they say at all? Why would you believe that Jesus's father's name was actually Joseph? Why believe that but not most of the other information in the Gospels?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The God O Earth statement said womb of space holds the physical presence of stone. Mother of stone is cold space history, evolution.

The O man tle of God, historically belonged to Earth gas stone history. The saviour, the son of God, asteroid wandering star stone. How it was originally taught.

The cloak of many colours belonged to God O the stone planet first, and origins.

The story Jesus was biographical inferred. To owning science converting when you were told to never own it again. Moses story was that advice.

DNA land of origins is historic. And atmospheric re gained amassing from and due to Holy land cooling advice. By the psyche telling the stories, being those who lived physically in that land fall history.

Why Joseph is factually a SE PHI ROTH sephirah reference....that was not discussing any O planetary relativity. As origins. It was genetic self awareness advice about why humanity in that region began to heal their ancient mutative early age baby death cause.

And it was only RELATIVE in relativity to the relationships of history discussing self.

Fact of evidence is the later English Shroud of Turin reason to go to Holy war to return to Jerusalem and dismantle the newly activated and rebuilt Temple of pyramid science. As wanted by those who controlled life in those times..elite humanity.

If you were a Jewish immigrant who left the desert region to live in Iced English countries...then you were. If you lived there and then UFO ground crop circle field fall out recurred, and you got life sacrificed being a Jew in DNA living in England...and others were not hurt...then obviously it was evidence to go back to Jerusalem and stop that Technology if you used common sense and historical documentation.

epronovost

What reason do you have for believing that Joseph was Jesus's father?
If you believe that the Gospels not only contain lies, but are lying about the very core of their message (Jesus's divinity), why would you believe anything they say at all? Why would you believe that Jesus's father's name was actually Joseph? Why believe that but not most of the other information in the Gospels?

I don't by it either. The only think I would claim about Jesus is that there was a man known by the named of Yeshua (translated to Jesus in latin) who lived in Judea, preached in the area and who was executed by Pontius Pilate. That's the only thing history can teach us about the man. The rest is myth, conjectures and supposition. The only thing we can know from the historical Jesus, is that he had a father and mother like everybody else.

If I were to accept a triumphalist views of scriptures. Joseph, educated, nurtured, protected, housed and loved Jesus he is his father. That's what fathers do.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't by it either. The only think I would claim about Jesus is that there was a man known by the named of Yeshua (translated to Jesus in latin) who lived in Judea, preached in the area and who was executed by Pontius Pilate. That's the only thing history can teach us about the man. The rest is myth, conjectures and supposition. The only thing we can know from the historical Jesus, is that he had a father and mother like everybody else.

If I were to accept a triumphalist views of scriptures. Joseph, educated, nurtured, protected, housed and loved Jesus he is his father. That's what fathers do.
Rationally if you said a man of no name title which is how it was taught lived his life historically in the times of the Moses attack.

As a scientist. The memory of scientist, an adult male who did not procreate sexually in his natural life historically. Owns a mentality in science set apart from everyone else.

Every condition in creation owned no name factually, naming is human imposed for human reasons.

Therefore when you tell stories correct, natural existence owns no names or titles for it existed and was natural.

So there is no Father historically.

The scientist, adult male self chose to do converting science in whatever Holy land he lived in. He also interposes his own DNA genetic name as a Father of self. So the Title DNA owner of my Father's land was given a Title reference.

In human life is said that ancient Temple science in that vicinity had removed the holy life and mutated the origin of human babies the first born. So original DNA genetics was gone/removed. Mutated in trans MUTATION of stone/fission history.

The review is about the HOLY BABY life...which is not just one baby....yet the humans discussing their OWN genetic history holy land was only talking about their one country life....baby.

Actually.

DNA owned history, natural human baby.

Now if you say in that newly arrived/newborn healing life.....the babies in that era owning returned healthy life began to be irradiated again in DNA Holy land. Then the advice was notated as relative.

And titles were given as a scientific descriptive cause of all conditions studied.

Herod was given the science land holding title of being the scientist supporter who allowed mutations of the baby life. How the story was inferred. Pontius was in fact a story told that Rome was involved in the Hebrew Temple science, who allowed the technology to be active, knowing that human babies were mutating....as it was taught.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

Yea?

Nay?

I would say Nay. If one believes that Jesus is God then that question wouldn't apply. Leaving that out, it would have been a mutual agreement to go about the mission and the agreement wasn't under duress either. Also that isn't the end of the story because Jesus did so knowing that he would get a huge reward out of it. Jesus underwent momentary suffering to acquire huge benefits.