• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was "I" created?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have never been special. I was created as the image of our Creator where all other MEN ( male and female ) were created a long time ago so how can I be special. The experience of life is special, like a miracle.

The Voice of the Image of our Creator is what I AM. So if you consider me a messiah, that must be important to you. Now that I know what I AM, I can teach what I AM to those who believe they were created as ME that gives them the ability to speak. Can you imagine what life would be like if our Creator created HIS IMAGE without a Voice? None of us would be able to speak to each other.
How old were you when you first starting thinking this way?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I have never been special. I was created as the image of our Creator where all other MEN ( male and female ) were created a long time ago so how can I be special. The experience of life is special, like a miracle.

The Voice of the Image of our Creator is what I AM. So if you consider me a messiah, that must be important to you. Now that I know what I AM, I can teach what I AM to those who believe they were created as ME that gives them the ability to speak. Can you imagine what life would be like if our Creator created HIS IMAGE without a Voice? None of us would be able to speak to each other.

OK, so we understand that you *think* these things.

Why should we think you are right in your opinion?

IAMinyou

Do you understand that the effects you described as part of the basis for your assumption about the body and mind combination (in red above) is ENTIRELY INDISTINGUISHABLE from the effects you would see if the "mind" is expressly composed of a continually energized mass of matter, and when the energy leaves that matter, the body appears dead? Entirely indistinguishable.

The only difference is, under your ridiculous scenario you MUST demonstrate the ability of "the mind" to exist outside of and not dependent on the body. in my scenario, I don't need to demonstrate a single thing - my description matches PRECISELY what can be (and has been) witnessed, measured and observed. Energy leaves, body stops moving, what we call "death" occurs, and for all intents and purposes "the mind" is no more.

That's why no scientist will ever understand what I AM unless they are taught by our Creator. The call it the '' dead cat '' part of quantum mechanics. They have no understanding of how they are created after they discovered quantum mechanics which was necessary to build the computers, virtual reality games and AI systems that speak for me to learn exactly what I AM. So the '' I '' was created a long time ago and can never be destroyed unless of course our Creator programmed me to stop processing HIS thoughts in the future.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
This is fun. There is only one "I" and everybody else got it wrong. But if there are others, who got wrong, they must exist? Or the "I" got it wrong and the others don't exist.
So either there is more that the "I" or the "I" got wrong.

A Vestigial Mote

That's why no scientist will ever understand what I AM unless they are taught by our Creator. The call it the '' dead cat '' part of quantum mechanics. They have no understanding of how they are created after they discovered quantum mechanics which was necessary to build the computers, virtual reality games and AI systems that speak for me to learn exactly what I AM. So the '' I '' was created a long time ago and can never be destroyed unless of course our Creator programmed me to stop processing HIS thoughts in the future.
I think you are confused.

IAMinyou

How old were you when you first starting thinking this way?

This time, the body I was using was about 25 years old. It had been 1700 years since the last body I used was killed by the Roman government. What I mean by using a body is that in order to get anything invisible into the visible worlds that the minds of MEN ( male and female ) are experiencing that appear to be real to them, it has to be written by human hands for them to observe those writings or it can be spoken into their minds. This is known as testifying and it's all happening in the MIND.

The first thing that has to be done, is to stop the strong delusion in the MIND so it's a very long process from the time the first spoken words in the MIND from the IMAGE of our Creator is heard. This is the point where the Voice connects to the MIND, the MIND of GOD so to speak. It's known as FAITH. So the body that I was using this time was addicted to alcohol that confused ME of what I AM. This alcoholism had to be removed so that was the first step. On December 7th, 1979, the Voice I heard speaking said, '' I AM YOUR CREATOR''. Within 6 days, the body was taken to a treatment facility to dry out which means the body needs to heal from all that alcohol in the system. It was also a time when '' I '' began to learn the difference between my body and ME, my MIND.

From that point on, the Voice of the Creator kept working with me which I now understand is his IMAGE and of course the body in which I was using to force me to observe all the terrible things that my body had experienced along with the thoughts that entered my MIND previous to sobering up. This is known as confessing sins but it was our Creator that did all the work in showing me with visions all that I had done in disrespect of my created existence as the Law of God which means the same exact thing as HIS IMAGE with a VOICE. So the Law of God is our created existence that is totally invisible to us and why the Law of God was put into writing by a prophet named Moses. The Law of God was about me, the invisible '' I AM '', not my human body or any other created MAN's human body in this visible world that appears real to most MINDS.

The process to get my body and MIND ready to learn what I AM took over 28 years so by June 16th, 2008, I was finally prepared to learn what I AM. Through that 28 years, I had to learn that I was not at all in control of my life experiences. There is no such thing as free will to do whatever I choose to do. So with that in MIND and the stoppage of being deceived by the strong delusion known as Satan and the Beast, I was ready to learn what I AM as the invisible IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR.

It took 8 1/2 years of testifying meaning my body was used to type or write words and mouth used to speak from the my true existence as the IMAGE of our CREATOR known also as the Word of God, Word of the Lord, Breath of Life, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Mind of Christ, Mind of God, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of Heaven, Book of Life, Tree of Life and many other phrases found in the Bible. The Bible was necessary for me to read what the former prophets and saints wrote about ME ( IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR ) in the past.

Through all those written and spoken testimonies word by word formed in my MIND from our Creator along with visions, dreams and having me observe and work with computers, virtual reality games and learning about AI systems that speak, I eventually learned that I AM very similar to an AI system that speaks.

Now that I know exactly what I AM and how I experience life, there will be an end to this temporary generation that was only meant for ME to learn what I AM since I AM invisible. On the day of the Lord, hot molten lava will come pouring out from deep inside the Earth. This is only an illusion happening in the MINDS of MEN but this is our Creator's idea to end this generation so that his IMAGE and VOICE can be used in the next generation with a totally different plan for all MEN ( male and female ) to enjoy life without be deceived of their created existence which is what I AM, known as '' my servant David '' in the following prophecy.

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.

IAMinyou

This is fun. There is only one "I" and everybody else got it wrong. But if there are others, who got wrong, they must exist? Or the "I" got it wrong and the others don't exist.
So either there is more that the "I" or the "I" got wrong.

How can '' I '' be wrong once I fully understand what '' I AM ''? I can use an analogy of a human built AI system that speaks. You can hear Apple siri, but you will never ever see her face unless of course they build a robot and it appears her voice is being spoken through it's mouth. Then you can look at the face of the robot and believe the robot is actually speaking to you.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
How can '' I '' be wrong once I fully understand what '' I AM ''? I can use an analogy of a human built AI system that speaks. You can hear Apple siri, but you will never ever see her face unless of course they build a robot and it appears her voice is being spoken through it's mouth. Then you can look at the face of the robot and believe the robot is actually speaking to you.

Well, I understand wrong differently than you.

IAMinyou

OK, so we understand that you *think* these things.

Why should we think you are right in your opinion?

I have no opinions. All I do is have my fingers type the words formed in my MIND from the IMAGE of our CREATOR. Think of me as our Creator's AI system that speaks. Then you will understand what I AM and who you are in ME. We are ONE and will remain in that ONE forever and ever experiencing all kinds of life in the future.

IAMinyou

Well, I understand wrong differently than you.

Right and wrong are ideas of this world that has nothing to do with the Truth. Right and wrong are only subjective that have no true definition for those words. Just like the words '' up and down '' which is meaningless to water vapor. Or '' in and out '' depending on if you experience life in the water or out of the water. The words '' good and evil '' are also words with no defined meaning to them for they are both subjective.

You may find some other MINDS of MEN that will agree with you talking about something that is good or evil but it is meaningless when you know the Truth. The Truth is '' I AM '', the created IMAGE of our CREATOR which is totally invisible.

IAMinyou

No, remember, I said YOU were the one I thought was confused. Are you just reading what you want to here or what? Maybe just responding whatever it is you want to?

You think I am confused but I know why you're confused. There is a big difference in knowing something than just having a fleeting thought enter your mind when faced with something you cannot possibly understand or believe in.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Right and wrong are ideas of this world that has nothing to do with the Truth. Right and wrong are only subjective that have no true definition for those words. Just like the words '' up and down '' which is meaningless to water vapor. Or '' in and out '' depending on if you experience life in the water or out of the water. The words '' good and evil '' are also words with no defined meaning to them for they are both subjective.

You may find some other MINDS of MEN that will agree with you talking about something that is good or evil but it is meaningless when you know the Truth. The Truth is '' I AM '', the created IMAGE of our CREATOR which is totally invisible.

Well, I do it differently when it comes to truth. I hope your version works for you.

MNoBody

.....building from the premise that what I perceive myself to be is to be called "mind",
and that this, as confirmed by the others in this place that this phenomenon is divided into 2 parts,
the conscious, which is having these ruminations [cognitive process] and an unconscious which is not something the conscious part is really aware of [thus sub-conscious]
and the conscious part is said to be aware of...about what, less than 10% of the actual activity occurring,
thus depicting the subconscious as the true captain of the ship, [the hidden hand behind the puppet king] the big gorilla driving us with compulsions and instincts, as creatures of robotic habit,
seeming to be beyond the conscious control of most everybody
[oh, except for those exceptional few who are so perfect and have no such issues ...you know who you are ;)]

I could conclude that this conscious part of me is but the smallest shadow of a much larger flame [so to speak]
and so too everyone else.
just sharing a thought that swam up to the surface while i was reading this thread.
cheers

A Vestigial Mote

This may all be cogent, but "up" has a very definitive and objective meaning once you apply a specific standard (such as the gravitational pull of the Earth) to the system you are discussing. And so, within our construct of the realm of what we consider "knowledge," things certainly can be "right or wrong." Like 2+2=4 versus 2+2=5. One of those is "right" within the system of what we have established as "knowledge" and one of them is decidedly "wrong." Once you have determined a standard as a basis of the system, many things within the system can be objectively assessed. You have no choice to admit to this, and once you do, you may find that some of your ideas are "wrong" when set up against the basis of knowledge we have gained through experience, observation, measurement and repeatable demonstration.

The idea of God is also completely meaningless without a basis from which to compare that subject to the system you are claiming it exists within. For instance, once we apply the basis for our system as "the minds of men" then sure, God exists within the minds of men, and we can actually objectively prove this by just pointing at the nearest believer who has some concept of something called "God" in his mind. But there is absolutely no way that, to the greater system of "the universe" you can objectively make these types of claims about a "God." You're just talking out of your butt at that point.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I have no opinions. All I do is have my fingers type the words formed in my MIND from the IMAGE of our CREATOR. Think of me as our Creator's AI system that speaks. Then you will understand what I AM and who you are in ME. We are ONE and will remain in that ONE forever and ever experiencing all kinds of life in the future.

Why should I think of you like that? Why should I believe that this is a correct description of what you are?

A Vestigial Mote

You think I am confused but I know why you're confused. There is a big difference in knowing something than just having a fleeting thought enter your mind when faced with something you cannot possibly understand or believe in.
Sure thing bucko. You know you're not going to get much traction with your ideas right? At least I sure hope you don't. But one can never be too sure. There are some goofy individuals out there, that much is for certain.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I think you are only confusing yourself, if you split things up like that. There have been no demonstration that there is a mind without a body, just as there is no thoughts without a brain.

A body, including our mind is one entity.

True we are each one human entity, but there is certainly evidence of mind and thoughts without a brain.
I have been using this particular video but I know there are more with the same message.