• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Alexander Hamilton Jewish?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Judaism DIR

Nice video. I'd heard of the notion in the past, but I like how it was presented in the video. So, what do you think?

Just BTW, on the halachic side, if I remember correctly, though his mother didn't divorce her first husband and Hamilton's dad wasn't Jewish, he isn't a mamzer.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Fascinating.

There is evidence that Lincoln was of Jewish descent. He never joined a church, and stated that his religion was "the ten commandments." Jews referred to him as Rabbi Abraham. When he died, the entire Jewish community sat shiva.

Flankerl

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Judaism DIR

Nice video. I'd heard of the notion in the past, but I like how it was presented in the video. So, what do you think?

Just BTW, on the halachic side, if I remember correctly, though his mother didn't divorce her first husband and Hamilton's dad wasn't Jewish, he isn't a mamzer.
I suspect Obama was our first Jewish Black Prez :).