• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Adolf ****ler the Antichrist?

MJFlores

I personally dont believe in an Antichrist but if there ever was one he has already been and gone. Adolf ****ler went blind in one eye like the dark dajjal, he persecuted and murdered 6 million Jews. He created his own religion with him as God. Its awhile since I have read the bible, but there are so many parallels between adolf ****ler and the Antichrist. I mean the organisation of the beast could have been the Nazi party. It is said the Antichrist will rule for a time and half a time, well ****ler oppressed Europe for a few years while carrying out many atrocities. All I am saying is please stop saying the Muslims worship the devil and a Muslim leader will be the devil or nonsense like Obama is the Antichrist, because if there is an Antichrist he has been and gone. Move forward and look forward to the reign of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

Muslims if you are looking forward to an Imam al Mahdi he might have been and gone, just look at the life of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr (he fought a peaceful war against racial oppression which is fighting against adolf ****lers legacy of racial oppression), I will save that debate for another topic.

I am not adamant on Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. being the Imam al Mahdi but I am adamant on adolf hitler being the Antichrist if such a thing exists.

DBG.TAB1.4.GIF

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Why do people think Hitler is the antichrist?
Because he killed more people than anybody else?
Think again, Hitler ranks third among megalomaniacs who made wholesale killings.

The antichrist definition should be taken from the Bible.
There are 4 verses in the Bible which the word antichrist is mentioned.

1 John 2:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

During the apostles time, they saw many antichrists and these are not the 20th century dictators. Who are they? They came from the first century church.

1 John 2:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Who are those who deny Jesus is the Christ?
I'm sure there are many - ask around and you will be surprised they don't believe Jesus is the Christ.

1 John 4:2-3 Common English Bible (CEB)

This is how you know if a spirit comes from God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come as a human is from God, and every spirit that doesn’t confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and is now already in the world.

Who are those who doesn't confess Jesus as a human?
What is Jesus to you? What have you've been taught? Is Jesus human or something else? And lastly, the final definition of the antichrist is:

2 John 7-11 The Message (MSG)

There are a lot of smooth-talking charlatans loose in the world who refuse to believe that Jesus Christ was truly human, a flesh-and-blood human being. Give them their true title: Deceiver! Antichrist!

And be very careful around them so you don’t lose out on what we’ve worked so diligently in together; I want you to get every reward you have coming to you. Anyone who gets so progressive in his thinking that he walks out on the teaching of Christ, walks out on God. But whoever stays with the teaching, stays faithful to both the Father and the Son.

If anyone shows up who doesn’t hold to this teaching, don’t invite him in and give him the run of the place. That would just give him a platform to perpetuate his evil ways, making you his partner.

I hope this clarifies who are the antichrist, they are everywhere and it could be you without knowing it. But there is still time from being an antichrist to a friend of Christ.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
I don't care if you believe or not. I know you don't. I'm just correcting you. The Church doesn't teach "put on a robe and you're holy", either. Clergy have of course committed great wrongs in the past and present. But that's different from teaching doctrinal error.

hitler_cardinal-nazis.jpg

“What Profit has not that Fable of Christ Brought Us.” ---Pope Leo X, 1515-1521.

I just had to jump in. The Bible is open source : past, present and future. Satan, the Devil, the Antichrist, whatever you want to call Him or It, is a False Prophet. Whether a person, or a movement, or a legal entity, it makes no difference. Parables, metaphors, stories, examples or whatever you wish to call them, it is not complicated, any person, thing or company that uses and abuses scripture for His purposes.

How to recognize Him? He would build a Church of Admitted Sinners. Searching and hoping for Salvation and never reaching His Promised Land. The Prince of Darkness dangles a carrot in front of them with the great expectation of something that shall never be fulfilled. Other than the Lies, Profits and Treasuries of His Church.

He would give them the false impression that they can murder and steal and commit adultery and many other Sins, and based on these false impressions, His Disciples would believe by confessing their Sins to Men (According to His Church who speak on behalf of God) and then throw a few dollars in a basket (In Payment to God) that they shall be forgiven by God, and when they die they shall reach the Promised Land (Heaven).

What a Revelation… Humans can Purchase Forgiveness and Tokens to Heaven?

It's Atheist Satanic Rubbish. I wish anyone seeking such a thing all the best of luck.

He loves to show His arrogance and strength. Brags about His denial of God and God’s Son three times, witnessed by three witnesses and recorded in four Gospels. Even had the audacity to bury His Apostle under His Church to show Humans how stupid we really are, and that “X” marks the spot of Satan’s Church of Ignorance and Imitation.

“But He (Jesus) turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Men.”---Mathew 16:23, King James Bible.

Jesus kept Peter close because He knew who He was and who sent Him. Peter is the Rock of the Church because He represents everything Human that could corrupt God’s Church. He's the Antichrist and Antithesis of Ancient Church Philosophy. (A Breach of Contract with God).

All you need is a judge or a hammer and wisdom to break Peter’s Rock in to pieces.

(Hitler was born into, baptized, and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church. Just like the Roman Empire 2,000 years ago, He was jealous of God’s chosen people and tried to wipe them on the face of the earth.)

God Bless the Truth.

Last edited:

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
I personally dont believe in an Antichrist but if there ever was one he has already been and gone. Adolf ****ler went blind in one eye like the dark dajjal, he persecuted and murdered 6 million Jews. He created his own religion with him as God. Its awhile since I have read the bible, but there are so many parallels between adolf ****ler and the Antichrist. I mean the organisation of the beast could have been the Nazi party. It is said the Antichrist will rule for a time and half a time, well ****ler oppressed Europe for a few years while carrying out many atrocities. All I am saying is please stop saying the Muslims worship the devil and a Muslim leader will be the devil or nonsense like Obama is the Antichrist, because if there is an Antichrist he has been and gone. Move forward and look forward to the reign of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

Muslims if you are looking forward to an Imam al Mahdi he might have been and gone, just look at the life of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr (he fought a peaceful war against racial oppression which is fighting against adolf ****lers legacy of racial oppression), I will save that debate for another topic.

I am not adamant on Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. being the Imam al Mahdi but I am adamant on adolf hitler being the Antichrist if such a thing exists.
Sure Hitler was the Anti-Christ, but there are multiple Anti-Christs. There were several when the Christ came 2000 years ago (Nero, Caligula, even Herod),

An Anti-Christ is not just someone against the Christ. He is a person of power and in all other respects he is the opposite of the Christ. So if a leader (even today) teaches hate for other people (by race, nationality or religion), takes money from the poor and gives it to the rich, wants to put lots of people in prison, preaches revenge, advocates war and military spending then he too maybe the Anti-Christ. There are such leaders governing today.

Of course, we should look forward to the coming of Jesus, but according to Islamic prophesy, the Imam Mahdi will come first before Jesus (and Dr. King was definitely not the one).

BTW, what's with the strange *** in Hitler's name?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I think Antichrist is one who stands against Christ, but also one who attempts to...stand in place of.. Christ. Hitler demonstrated this attitude and spirit, as have others throughout history, by desiring to be worshiped as a Messiah or Savior. While I see Hitler as an antichrist who tried to gain worship and expand his control beyond Germany, he failed to dominate the entire world. I believe the scriptures show there will be a final Antichrist who does gain global control (for a short time), deceive Israel with a false promise of peace, and demand worship from the entire world as he sets himself up as god to be worshiped from the re-built temple in Jerusalem ( The Bible has nearly 800 references to Jerusalem- called “the City of our God” (Psalm 48:1,8) Jerusalem is God’s city, the city of Zion, he has invested his name there (Daniel 9:19).
See also: Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 13:4

Antichrist's Coming World Religion

The Spirit of Antichrist

7 Ways That Adolf Hitler Was A Perfect Type Of The Coming Biblical Antichrist • Now The End Begins

I agree with the "Stand in place of" Christ aspect.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Care to hear some sour grapes from an old hand?

Note that Revelation is the last book in the canon. Its hardly a good idea to start with Revelation and work backwards, but generally that is how Revelation is interpreted. People interpret Revelation and then make inferences about the rest of the Christian Bible based upon that. For example Martin Luther begins by presuming the Pope is the antichrist and then goes from there. It implies this and that and so forth in the NT, and his interpretation cascades into other interpretations with become founding principles and doctrines. Many church groups probably do similarly, choosing an interpretation that appeals to them, choosing doctrines accordingly. Therefore most of them can prove their points of view with analytical reasoning based upon the doctrines which they got from their views of Revelation, because (Surprise!) they got their doctrines from particular views of Revelation to begin with.

The point is, just about every interpretation of Revelation is supported with analytical reasoning, but its based upon appropriate assumptions that will lead to a desired result. Such reasoning is fallacious and therefore invalid.

Your best bet is to not interpret Revelation. Just read it and let it be, and don't let people stuff your itching ears. They'll waste your time and your life and turn you into a slave by making you feel like you're not smart enough or good enough. Its all about making you feel like you need someone else to teach you what the Bible means and that the minister's pay is justified. While people are telling you particular interpretations of this book, they will charge you through the nose for it. They'll sell you books that get you nowhere and waste your time and magazine subscriptions. They'll try to draw you in to all kinds of schemes, whatever scratches your ears.

Pre-tribulational fiction that's very popular.

I totally agree with your working backwards argument. My view is read it like a book. From beginning to end. So start from genesis and interpret scripture based on the chronological order of the scriptures since scripture cannot contradict previous scripture. It isn't the other way around.

That is what I am finding weird with certain answers in this thread. Some are interpreting antichrist according to their belief based on the book of Revelation which doesnt mention antichrist , and are doing so without considering the clear statements that 1 and 2 john are saying about the antichrist. Which doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, people can be analytical but if they aren't considering the meaning of antichrist from the verses that explicitly mention it then it seems that they are blatantly ignoring scriptures that are obviously relevent which means that their reasoning is flawed and invalid.

I don't mind people trying to interpret The book of Revelation. Since Philip helping the Ethiopian Eunuch understand Isaiah shows that this is ok to do. But we must be like the Boreans who confirmed what these people say with scripture to see if their reasoning is valid.

The whole teaching and preaching idea is another topic altogether. So i won't go into that.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Left Behind is a series of books that revolve around a pre tribulation rapture of Christians and what happens after such as the rise of the antichrist and all the plagues that befall mankind. Pure fiction with a weak biblical link.

OK. Thats interesting. So its much like the Noah movie? I can't stand watching stuff supposedly biblical but with a weak biblical link. Cos every time an event happens that contradicts scriptures, these scriptures pop up in my head which really makes watching these things unbearable.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
DBG.TAB1.4.GIF

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Why do people think Hitler is the antichrist?
Because he killed more people than anybody else?
Think again, Hitler ranks third among megalomaniacs who made wholesale killings.

The antichrist definition should be taken from the Bible.
There are 4 verses in the Bible which the word antichrist is mentioned.

1 John 2:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

During the apostles time, they saw many antichrists and these are not the 20th century dictators. Who are they? They came from the first century church.

1 John 2:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Who are those who deny Jesus is the Christ?
I'm sure there are many - ask around and you will be surprised they don't believe Jesus is the Christ.

1 John 4:2-3 Common English Bible (CEB)

This is how you know if a spirit comes from God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come as a human is from God, and every spirit that doesn’t confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and is now already in the world.

Who are those who doesn't confess Jesus as a human?
What is Jesus to you? What have you've been taught? Is Jesus human or something else? And lastly, the final definition of the antichrist is:

2 John 7-11 The Message (MSG)

There are a lot of smooth-talking charlatans loose in the world who refuse to believe that Jesus Christ was truly human, a flesh-and-blood human being. Give them their true title: Deceiver! Antichrist!

And be very careful around them so you don’t lose out on what we’ve worked so diligently in together; I want you to get every reward you have coming to you. Anyone who gets so progressive in his thinking that he walks out on the teaching of Christ, walks out on God. But whoever stays with the teaching, stays faithful to both the Father and the Son.

If anyone shows up who doesn’t hold to this teaching, don’t invite him in and give him the run of the place. That would just give him a platform to perpetuate his evil ways, making you his partner.

I hope this clarifies who are the antichrist, they are everywhere and it could be you without knowing it. But there is still time from being an antichrist to a friend of Christ.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

I posted these scriptures twice in this thread already to prove the above points. For some reason nobody is taking them into account. thanks for the "bloodiest Dictators" list.

MJFlores

I posted these scriptures twice in this thread already to prove the above points. For some reason nobody is taking them into account. thanks for the "bloodiest Dictators" list.

Everybody wants to tag popular and infamous people as the antichrist than really be scriptural. That would be from Nero to Trump. Maybe it is a diversion of the evil one so people are blinded by the truth.

tumblr_mtxyuyRJZ111.gif

It's really a crazy world we live in.

rharris001

There is no "Antichrist." That is, in the singular. No singular person has or will rise up and take on the role of an Antichrist. This is not what is written in Scripture.

Nearly 2000 years ago, the Apostle John wrote that even back in his day that there were many Antichrist. (1 John 2:18-19). Notice the reference to Antichrist being "they."

"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. THEY went out from us, but THEY did not belong to us. For if THEY had belonged to us, THEY would have remained with us."

Antichrist is a teaching (and persons teach) that existed back in John's day up to the present time that would blanket the world that God did not send into the world a "Second Adam" or "Savior" that would provide a way out for ALL of mankind so that it would not perish (not die). Dying and perishing are two different things. If one dies, one can be resurrected. If one perishes, there is no hope for a resurrection.

Most of the world today do not believe that God sent a Messiah. Even those who claim that they are Christians. Especially those who claim they are Christians and who claim they know the Messiah.

Christianity is not from above and neither is it of Christ. Christianity is an Antichrist. It mentions Christ, but it does NOT teach him. Christ foretold its coming at Matthew 24:5 stating:

"For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many."

So this anomaly the world calls "Christianity" will truthfully teach that Jesus is the Christ, but will deceive many. The religious system called "Christianity" is the "many" mentioned in the above verse.

At Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus declared that MANY will claim that they know him and "prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles."

Yet, Jesus will declare to them, "I never knew you."

What a shock that will be!

Yet, this is the very thing that many claiming to follow Christ (his teachings) refuse to apply to themselves.

Even the title that they bear "Christians" was not given to them by the one they claim to follow. It was given to them by a world that Christ said was no part of his kingdom. Jesus NEVER told this followers to be known by such a title. When on earth, he NEVER mentioned it. His disciples NEVER called themselves by such a title.

If any one then and today REALLY knew/know Christ (his teachings) would know and understand this.

No wonder, Christ will say to them, "I never knew you." For if they did, they would have rejected such titles.

Jesus taught his disciples to be known simply as "his disciples." Nothing more and nothing less.

For those who think Antichrist (s) is 666 or mentioned in The Book of Revelation. It is not. There is NO association with Antichrist (s) and The Book of Revelation. None.

For those who insist on making such an association, simply shows how deep the deception and deviation from Christs teachings are.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Everybody wants to tag popular and infamous people as the antichrist than really be scriptural. That would be from Nero to Trump. Maybe it is a diversion of the evil one so people are blinded by the truth.

View attachment 17725

It's really a crazy world we live in.

True. Satan does blind many. But honestly, a person cant just ignore what is blatantly in front of them. But yeah, its probably a diversion.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
There is no "Antichrist." That is, in the singular. No singular person has or will rise up and take on the role of an Antichrist. This is not what is written in Scripture.

Nearly 2000 years ago, the Apostle John wrote that even back in his day that there were many Antichrist. (1 John 2:18-19). Notice the reference to Antichrist being "they."

"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. THEY went out from us, but THEY did not belong to us. For if THEY had belonged to us, THEY would have remained with us."

Antichrist is a teaching (and persons teach) that existed back in John's day up to the present time that would blanket the world that God did not send into the world a "Second Adam" or "Savior" that would provide a way out for ALL of mankind so that it would not perish (not die). Dying and perishing are two different things. If one dies, one can be resurrected. If one perishes, there is no hope for a resurrection.

Most of the world today do not believe that God sent a Messiah. Even those who claim that they are Christians. Especially those who claim they are Christians and who claim they know the Messiah.

Christianity is not from above and neither is it of Christ. Christianity is an Antichrist. It mentions Christ, but it does NOT teach him. Christ foretold its coming at Matthew 24:5 stating:

"For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many."

So this anomaly the world calls "Christianity" will truthfully teach that Jesus is the Christ, but will deceive many. The religious system called "Christianity" is the "many" mentioned in the above verse.

At Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus declared that MANY will claim that they know him and "prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles."

Yet, Jesus will declare to them, "I never knew you."

What a shock that will be!

Yet, this is the very thing that many claiming to follow Christ (his teachings) refuse to apply to themselves.

Even the title that they bear "Christians" was not given to them by the one they claim to follow. It was given to them by a world that Christ said was no part of his kingdom. Jesus NEVER told this followers to be known by such a title. When on earth, he NEVER mentioned it. His disciples NEVER called themselves by such a title.

If any one then and today REALLY knew/know Christ (his teachings) would know and understand this.

No wonder, Christ will say to them, "I never knew you." For if they did, they would have rejected such titles.

Jesus taught his disciples to be known simply as "his disciples." Nothing more and nothing less.

For those who think Antichrist (s) is 666 or mentioned in The Book of Revelation. It is not. There is NO association with Antichrist (s) and The Book of Revelation. None.

For those who insist on making such an association, simply shows how deep the deception and deviation from Christs teachings are.

Hi rharris001. I agree with the above on the most part especially when you say that they never called themselves Christian.

In 1 Peter 4:16 Peter says "However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name." This shows that the apostle Peter did use the name and approved of it.

Acts 11:26 says: "and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch."

Acts reveals the time when Christs followers were first called Christians. It refers to Barnabas and Paul preaching before that. So whether it was given by God, followers of Christ or their opposers, the apostles accepted it and used it from this time onwards. Which is why it is specifically mentioned in Acts.

(Also some translations imply that the name Christian was inspired by divine intervention when translating this verse, such as Youngs Literal Translation, because of the technicality of the wording used which is complex. But most say simply that it was the first time instead of adding "divine providence". But the divine origins of the name Christian would be interesting to look into. Apparently Strong's Concordance gives further insight into this technicality which i haven't checked up yet.)

Acts 26:28 states: "Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?""

So Agrippa knew the followers of Christ as Christian as well.

So Christs followers being called Christians comes from the Bible. Peter, Barnabas and Saul never said that it was wrong to call ourselves Christian, in fact Peter approved of the name. In 1 Peter 4:14 he mentions "being reproached for the name of Christ" so he associated the name with Christ. So if we are wrong to use this name then the apostle Peter, Barnabas and Paul at least are to blame for leading us astray.

Last edited:

Brian Schuh

I am not an expert on the Revelation, although I claim to understand the book of Daniel. With that being said, a historicist interpretation of Daniel points to Adolf Hitler as the little horn who will persecute the chosen for a time, times and a dividing of time. The holocaust lasted 3 1/2 years. This was predicted to happen soon after the Ottoman empire collapsed, yeah that was predicted too. And in those days, God will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed- Israel became a state in 1948.

I avoid words like anti-Christ, but I believe Hitler was the little horn who would lay down 3 kings and persecute the chosen for 3 1/2 years.

So I kinda see what the OP is saying.

Brian Schuh

The "kingdom" passed from
1. The Neo Babylonian empire.
2. The Medo Persian empire.
3. The Greek empire.
4. The pagan Roman Empire.

Then the "kingdom" broke into east and west, with papal Rome in west and Muslim rule in the east. The prophecy was that the "kingdom" would be a divided kingdom. Papal Rome in the west fell first. But the Islamic ottoman empire fell later.

The ten horns on the fourth beast represent all the kingdoms that came to be in the east and west after the era of massive empires was over.

Adolf Hitler appeared at this time.

So he is the little horn that made war with the chosen ones.

Brian Schuh

There are two different little horns prophesied in book of Daniel. Scripture doesn't repeat itself unnecessarily. The first little horn was Antiochus Epiphanes but the second little horn prophesied was Adolf Hitler.

The problem many have is that they assume every time a similar phrase is mentioned that it must necessarily refer to the same thing. They don't as scripture doesn't repeat itself unnecessarily to mention the same thing.

To counter arguments that there were greater despots in history, these despots didnt start a world war like adolf s-hitler did. The Antichrist is meant to start a war. Lets hope he is the Antichrist because I dont want a 3rd world war. "I saw a beast with 7 heads and 11" crowns = 18. There were exactly 18 people in adolf s-hitlers cabinet. "He would be given power to wage war against the saints" has anyone throughout history been given power to wage war against the Jews in this manner in history before since the time of Christ? "I saw a beat come out of the earth, he spoke looked like a lamb but spoke like a dragon. adolf s-hitler looked like a lamb but he sure as hell spoke like a dragon.

"all those who refused to worship the beast or the number and his name would be killed." Any German who refused to say heil s-hitler got sent to a concentration camp. Christians say hail Lord Almighty, nazis say hail s-hitler.

Last edited: