• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wars

InChrist

Free4ever
This linked article and perspective below is written by a humanist. I am not a humanist. I agree with much the writer says, but ultimately I believe we need the Savior to rescue humanity from self-destruction. Nevertheless, I think he addresses an important point in the segment I am posting in quotes. There are powers manipulating the situation with Ukraine and Russia (and all wars). We are repeatedly only given partial information from the media, while there are so many more malevolent causes creating these wars.
What do you think?

“This is not a conflict between Ukrainians and Russians, any more than it is between Sahrawis and Moroccans, Palestinians and Jews, or between Shiites and Sunnis. The real conflict is between the powers that use people and countries by manipulating, oppressing and pitting them against each other for profit and gain. The real problem lies with those who profit from war, with the military-industrial complex, with those who want to maintain their power and heartless possession in the face of the needs of the dispossessed of the world, those majorities who struggle every day to build a dignified existence. This is a complex issue that is at the root of our history: the manipulation of populations in order to pit them against each other while there are sectors that remove them from power.

Let us remember that the 5 countries that have the right of veto in the United Nations also happen to be the 5 main arms producers in the world. Weapons demand wars and wars demand weapons…”

No more wars and a ban on nuclear weapons

rocala

An excellent post @InChrist . I presume your comments are made as a Christian, and quite rightly so. Other than Christians, others have been saying the same thing for decades. They are generally known as the' Left'. The predicament we face is that the two don't get on too well. What if we can overcome that hurdle?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
This linked article and perspective below is written by a humanist. I am not a humanist. I agree with much the writer says, but ultimately I believe we need the Savior to rescue humanity from self-destruction. Nevertheless, I think he addresses an important point in the segment I am posting in quotes. There are powers manipulating the situation with Ukraine and Russia (and all wars). We are repeatedly only given partial information from the media, while there are so many more malevolent causes creating these wars.
What do you think?

“This is not a conflict between Ukrainians and Russians, any more than it is between Sahrawis and Moroccans, Palestinians and Jews, or between Shiites and Sunnis. The real conflict is between the powers that use people and countries by manipulating, oppressing and pitting them against each other for profit and gain. The real problem lies with those who profit from war, with the military-industrial complex, with those who want to maintain their power and heartless possession in the face of the needs of the dispossessed of the world, those majorities who struggle every day to build a dignified existence. This is a complex issue that is at the root of our history: the manipulation of populations in order to pit them against each other while there are sectors that remove them from power.

Let us remember that the 5 countries that have the right of veto in the United Nations also happen to be the 5 main arms producers in the world. Weapons demand wars and wars demand weapons…”

Unfortunately with nukes it's sort of like a situation where everyone all has a gun pointed at each other. No one wants to be the first one to put the gun down.

InChrist

Free4ever
An excellent post @InChrist . I presume your comments are made as a Christian, and quite rightly so. Other than Christians, others have been saying the same thing for decades. They are generally known as the' Left'. The predicament we face is that the two don't get on too well. What if we can overcome that hurdle?
That would certainly be hurdle worth overcoming. I’m not sure what has happened to the anti-war voices of the left.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't subscribe to "malevolent powers". What to me is happening is that people's lower natures always lead to conflict and war. I do agree that people's lower natures has resulted in the current situation where individual and national egos clash and result in suffering.

Greed, lust for wealth and power on the part of businesses is certainly part of the situation.

War will not end until people's hearts are opened to the flood of unifying Divine love.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is a Putin vs Soros war.
Soros defied Putin and he accepted.
They are using Ukraine as a chess board.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
This is a Putin vs Soros war.
Satan (Soros) defied Putin and he accepted.
They are using Ukraine as a chess board.

But as a true Christian, my reward will be to look down on Soros, who will be in Hell. I will look at him from Heaven.
That would be my reward.
How did you manage to come up with this steaming pile of laughable crap? :rolleyes:

Heyo

Veteran Member
I don't subscribe to "malevolent powers". What to me is happening is that people's lower natures always lead to conflict and war. I do agree that people's lower natures has resulted in the current situation where individual and national egos clash and result in suffering.

Greed, lust for wealth and power on the part of businesses is certainly part of the situation.

War will not end until people's hearts are opened to the flood of unifying Divine love.
First people need to understand how money and power works - and then they need to care enough to do something about it. Or, in more poetic language, you need a brain and a heart. Unfortunately those rarely come together.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The history man status. Rich man wants new invention new resource trade wealth.
Knew.

Nuclear was for weapons gain of gods grail. Gases mass energy held in a ground position to change the God earth it hits...the garden nature evicted...animals humans sacrificed.

Themed owning the power of the holy grail.

Why it was fought for...not about electricity...nuclear powers.

As science of men of old men promised preached no nuclear science ever again.

As every scientific thesis owns a Satanists thesis purpose co joined to the agreed study. Always had.

So Russia by star fall gained changed human health liFe body mind is being reminded of Ukraine Chernobyl history.

The devastation of nuclear Satanism.

So if you say I believe in Jesus and are religious holy you fight as a teacher is and of and only about human spirituality and not war.

Human spirituality is consciousness. A better thinker strategist to succeed for everyone as a communal brother.

As I'm taught by my personal higher spirituality than any other destructive brother before me. As you have to own the strength of spirituality to succeed and not fall into the recurrence of mind coercion.

As dis spirited humans use mind coercions against the spiritual human.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Not really.
Do you really think Jesus sides with those who rape and kill children?

There are atheists here who are far closer to god than you are.

I do not side with billionaires who take advantage of governments through shady financial speculations.
Jesus chased away these men with a whip from the temple.
My sources are the Gospels.

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
What do you think?

Yes I'm sure people with vested interests and deep pockets do a lot of manipulation and lying in situations where war is a possibility and where the destruction of the world and lives in other ways also is a possibility.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I do not side with billionaires who take advantage of governments through shady financial speculations.

But if you think that Saint Hillary Clinton and Saint George Soros are holy people, good for you.
I don't given a damn about them. Russian soldiers are not only murdering women and children but torturing and raping them, even toddlers. And you think they fight for God?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't given a damn about them. Russian soldiers are not only murdering women and children but torturing and raping them, even toddlers. And you think they fight for God?
You probably misread me. I think Putin should have never invaded Ukraine...because they are using Ukraine as a chess board...and that's saddening.

I was saying that the real opponent is Soros. Not Zelensky.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Didn't Jesus a human baby man pray to his father?

Asking why?

He was a spiritual teacher. He taught by truth.

Now if you decided not to listen to spiritual human teaching your own father wouldn't use sacrifice.

His father said gods Inherited new sin saved Life. As vacuum voided the attack.

Nothing equals nothing was taught. Space he said saved us by a space cause.

Men proved that temple technology was attacking life itself?

As spiritual humans do no harm.

So when you read a law document that contained argument for science theism. Then attack of life caused due to science practice. Then argument to stop sciences pursuit of ultimate evil what do you do?

You give it a legal name to claim lawful advice.

Jesus the man wasn't hurting humans Jesus the review said title Jesus told men that science began attacking them. Phi was the status first.

As science does not exist.

As science by gods causes had attacked bio life in nature. So the same results would confer science machines caused it. As it happened to rich men temple scientists.

Jesus taught as spiritual conscious verbal advice. Men taught men.

Human law was a world family community choice how to deal with wrong humans by criminal law. So the innocent who Jesus legal argument represented would stop being criminally murdered.

As there is no excuse to take life unless it was for food sustenance said law.

Indian Avedic attack advice said we wont choose to eat bovines as we hurt their life by science ourselves.

Known exactly as human religious was stated law first. Then a law society.

exchemist

Veteran Member
What do you think?

I think this is just about the stupidest commentary I have read on the Ukraine invasion to date.

Putin invaded because he wants to absorb Ukraine within Russia. This invasion was not fomented by some "military-industrial complex", nor does it have anything to do with anyone "profiting" from war.

There is just one "power" that is "using" people here and that power is Vladimir Putin.

You just side with shady billionaires who take advantage of political corruption and nepotism that result from being cronies of the President to steal the wealth created by natural resources and expropriate cash from the state budget enriching themselves by taking directly from the citizens ;)

These are the equivalent of the people who crucified Jesus...

Which part of the Gospels are you basing your hero worship of Putin on?