• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Warning, Don't Believe in Christianity!!

Spooner

The Christian religion is based upon self-proclaimed leaders -- leaders who did not follow the path God set forth in Genesis. Genesis is clear, after Jacob's descendants left Egypt, the new leaders of the Israelites made it appear that the YAH of Genesis was with them in everything they did, but as you will see, it does not agree with Genesis. Over time their own religious writings were attached to Genesis and it is called the inherent word of God today, however, it is really no different than the Koran or any other religious writings that claim the YAH of Genesis. This includes the New Testament writings because it is based upon the errors of Moses and the family line of Perez -- the twin son of Judah.

http://www.yaih.com/Genesis.html

A recap of the plan YAH established in Genesis, with the errors that followed.

1) A pure seed was established within and between both a chosen male and female of the same family tree.

*A tainted seed was established through Simeon (Shaul family) and Judah (Shelah family), then the Perez family became tainted after Boaz through Ruth and again after David through Bathsheba. Because of this, the descendants of the Canaanites, Moabites, and Gilonites came into the covenant (illegally) by being born into the tribe of Judah -- and their descendants became kings of Israel.

2) There is no honor of Jacob the Patriarch within the tribes of Simeon and Levi. They are a insignificant tribe of Israel.

*Moses set up Levi with the birthright of the firstborn. He gave him land, cities, and tithes and he also gave Simeon land.

3) The tribe of Judah has the true scepter. Kings, Lawgivers and rulers of law come through him.

*Kings come from Levi, Benjamin and Judah. Lawgivers and rulers of law come through the tribe of Levi.

4) The Royal line was established in Zerah of the tribe of Judah.

*Royal line was established in Perez (Breach) of the tribe of Judah.

5) The descendants of Jacob ("many nations and kings whose number is the sand of the sea") receive the land as a everlasting inheritance.

*Through Moses’ council, Israel tried to take the inheritance through a slaughter campaign long before it was time to inherit the promised land.

All of this is nothing new. The Levites and the Perez family of Judah had been trying to force their own will and religious doctrines of the whole house of Israel for a long time. As time passed, ten of the tribes of Israel separated from the tribe of Levi and Judah and formed their own kingdom. They knew the Perez line of kings and council of Moses was not valid.

2 Sam 20:1 And there happened to be there a rebel, whose name was Sheba the son of Bichri, a Benjamite. And he blew a trumpet, and said: “We have no share in David, Nor do we have inheritance in the son of Jesse; Every man to his tents, O Israel!"

2 Chron 11:14 For the Levites left their common-lands and their possessions and came to Judah and Jerusalem, for Jeroboam and his sons had rejected them from serving as priests to YAH.

Genesis is clear and shows what the future should be like, but as you see the Israelites took a wrong turn with the council of king Moses and the Perez family of Israelites! All of this makes the New Testament even more of a blunder!

Tell the Christian leaders to stop teaching the masses to believe in the "Great Blunder" Tell them that the Root of Jesse is tainted with strange seed and then ask them the following question with the statement.

"Do you really think we should follow the Perez Israelites and believe in a Messiah that comes through a Breach; a Gilonite, an incestuous Moabite line, and probably a Canaanite seed too? Genesis is clear -- Zerah (Rise of Light) came forth first and he was identified as the royal. Royalty is suppose to marry within the family, but the BREACH did not. What they did have was a bunch of evil kings, one right after the other. What kind of royalty is this? "

They will leave you alone after this!

Spooner

Moving to Religions Debate.

Ceridwen018

I've had this explained to me before as such: god put 'evil and sinful' people into Jesus' lineage, because he wanted to make the point that he is accepting of all people, even sinners.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
aha, i love ur sig Ceridwen.

the reason why i dont like christianity is because they have strayed from Jesus' original messege. corruption is found in every religion one time or another, christianity had its share. but its too confusing. Jesus was a mysterious figure. the beliefs of him are shared in *accounts* by people in the years after. and only 4 were chosen to be in the bible. jesus' beliefs (of what they are) are very related to buddha's and krishna's teachings. its just the church makes fancy rituals and all that stuff and elaborate on things jesus never intended.
the church likes black and white. i myself cant stand that. good vs. evil. there is not such thing like that in reality. but the church needed that to explain many mysteries in life so they made up a bunch of things (earth is center of universe, God looks like humans, etc.) God vs. Satan. good vs. evil. story stuff.

Linus

Gerani1248,
If, when you speak of "the church", you mean the Catholic church, then I would suppose you are right about the fancy rituals and making things up and such. As a non-denomenational christian, I don't see a need for priests or the pope. Priests are mediators between God and the people. 1 Timothy 2:5 - For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Seems simple enough to me. I personally don't believe that we need to rely on the interpretation of others (the clergy, for instnace) to learn the simple message of the Gospel.

But if you are not speaking about the Catholic Church, then I suggest you be careful about how you speak of "the church". My church (the Church of Christ) doesn't have any fancy rituals that I know of. Maybe if you count baptizm, but I wouldn't consider that a ritual. I guess it depends on what you consider a ritual to be.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
Christianity overall i guess. i mean, why are there so many PROTESTant denominations?

the only common thing they have is believing in Jesus.

and i disagree when christians say that the only way to get to God is through Jesus.

Many have reached God through other pathes, through krishna, through buddha, through their own beliefs.

i believe all religions are different pathes to the same goal. somehow biased bible writers, afraid of pagan things deleted several aspects (the importance of mary magdalene).

I believe Jesus is an incarnation of God. Just as krishna and buddha are. so it makes sense when Jesus says that you can only get to the Father is through Him because you can use the transitive property, krishna is jesus is buddha. God has revealed himself to different people at different times.

ya......

Linus

Now I don't know much about Buddha or Krishna, but my only problem with the belief that God reveals Himself through Buddha or Krishna is that there are people who treat and worship them like gods, completely forsaking God's Word with different beliefs and prectices. I don't think God's plan of salvation for all mankind includes Him being indifferent towards which god people choose to worship.

Spooner

Ceridwen018 said:
I've had this explained to me before as such: god put 'evil and sinful' people into Jesus' lineage, because he wanted to make the point that he is accepting of all people, even sinners.

Hi Ceridwen,

Yes, I have heard the same too. Many will try to justify error any way they can, but we see from Genesis YAH established a perfect seed for His chosen to come through -- and through these descendants the nations would be blessed. Thus, he is accepting of all people, even sinners.

Spooner

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
okay, when people treat krishna and buddha as God (because they are His manifestations, if you believe that), christians do the same, they believe Jesus is His incarnation.

KBC1963

Gerani1248,
If, when you speak of "the church", you mean the Catholic church, then I would suppose you are right about the fancy rituals and making things up and such.....

But if you are not speaking about the Catholic Church, then I suggest you be careful about how you speak of "the church". My church (the Church of Christ) doesn't have any fancy rituals that I know of. Maybe if you count baptizm, but I wouldn't consider that a ritual. I guess it depends on what you consider a ritual to be.

I saw this post and had to reply,

You say you don't follow any rituals but you obey the catholic church when you ritually sabbath on sunday, seeing as how they at thier conception were part and party to passing a law to force people to sabbath only on sunday and no matter what your church says it has no biblical evidence of a change of the sabbath from saturday to sunday, and I defy anyone to show any biblical backing for doing it. Every bit of scripture in the new testament dealing with the sabbath by CHRIST only talks about how it should be observed and not one word about any changes as to when.
No matter what church a person decides to join with it should be thier main objective to separate any man interpreted rules from those things directly taught by CHRIST and the apostles.
What steps are you taking to ensure your actions are approved by GOD?, do you hear and believe what man says without scriptural back-up?
It is written;

Am 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Linus

But Jesus was a teacher of God's Law. Buddha and Krishna have different sets of laws. Why would God Himself give different sets of laws and allow people to pick and choose which they want to follow? I simply dont understand.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
Linus said:
But Jesus was a teacher of God's Law. Buddha and Krishna have different sets of laws. Why would God Himself give different sets of laws and allow people to pick and choose which they want to follow? I simply dont understand.

its not simply pick and choose what they want to follow. the only matter of choice is the PATH that they choose. believing in God is universal (in hinduism that is), you CHOOSE to have a personal relationship, you CHOOSE to worship him under what name you want, its a friendly and mutual relationship. no church/religion can mandate YOUR relationship with God. you can also choose the many pathes of Yoga and stuff..

but its not like you can pick and chose what to obey and not. as ive said befere, Hinduism does not say what is right and wrong. it gives examples and it lets the hindu make conclusions and think on his/her own. because in the long run, if a descision is made by the individual, it will follow through. hinduism realizes that and addresses reality.

christinaity doesnt.

Ceridwen018

And truly, like you mentioned earlier Gerani, Jesus' laws and the laws of Buddhism aren't really that different. There's a book that was written by some Russian guy (I'll look for his name and the book title) that hypothesized that Jesus spent most of his childhood in India learning from Buddhist monks. It was banned from the church of course, but it makes a lot of sense--there is very little info on Jesus' childhood in the bible...there are some stories, but then he all the sudden disappears and then reappears as an adult when he began to preach. Also, the parallels between his teachings and those of Buddha raise a red flag I think.

KBC1963

Budda and krishna are false prophets:

La 2:14
Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.

Mt 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mt 24:25
Behold, I have told you before.

Mt 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2Pe 2:1
¶ But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2
And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3
¶ And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1Jo 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

And you may ask how I know they are false since they have many followers, and I will show you this prophecy of the end times:

Mt 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

do you understand that? he said except those days should be shortened there should no flesh be saved which means exactly this that there are so few actually doing as he said that CHRIST will return earlier than GOD had wanted in order that there would be some still alive that he could save otherwise if he were to wait much longer there would be none to save upon his arival.

Ceridwen018

KBC1963,

No offence, but that doesn't make any sense (I'm a poet and didn't know it). Seriously though--of course the bible is going to say that all prophets are false except for the ones it condones, because if it didn't, no one would believe in Christianity anymore. They would have gone off to other religions. If Buddha and Krishna were false, then Jesus was false...there's just as much evidence for Jesus being false as there are for them. I also find it interesting that you don't hear Buddhists saying Jesus is false. They respect him as a holy man with the right idea.

Linus

Hinduism does not say what is right and wrong. it gives examples and it lets the hindu make conclusions and think on his/her own. because in the long run, if a descision is made by the individual, it will follow through. hinduism realizes that and addresses reality.

christinaity doesnt.

The Bible does this as well. It is called teaching in parables. They are fictional, yet realistic stories that Christ used to give examples and make a point. Would that not be considered addressing reality? It seems like the same concept.

KBC1963

Ceridwen018,
Each of us believes in something whether it be GOD or nature or whatever and each of us is free to choose as we will so I will choose the GOD of the bible since his ways are the ones that I wish to be governed by. There is one other thing that many don't realize either, and that is that not everyone is called by GOD so for those not called there is little fire to believe in him;

Mt 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Mt 25:14
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods

Lu 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Ro 1:1
¶ Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

Ro 1:6
Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

Ro 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Ro 9:17
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Ro 9:18
Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Ro 9:15
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Ro 9:16
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy

The one thing I can guarantee is that he will not prove he is there otherwise those that would willfully do evil might stop out of fear and he searches only for those that want to love him for his ways and not for his ability to do away with.

We shall each choose that which is most loved by each and I just happen to have a fire burning for the love of GOD's ways.

Ceridwen018

KBC1963,

I totally respect that. I was referring more to your criticism of Buddha and stuff. I doen't make sense to me that you would try and prove Buddha as a false prophet using your own holy book. The only people that the bible is going to convince are the ones who already believe in it, so that's circular reasoning.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
ya, JESUS' parables. what have i been saying linus? sigh...

the christianity doesnt follow jesus. well it does to some extent, but in truth, how do u know it really does? its taken a biased point of view on a great guy, and they learned it and called their view of jesus thier *faith*.

if you look in the OT, you see ever so blatantly the 10 commandments, it doesnt even explain why they exist. God just randomly said on a burning bush, blah blah times 10. and voila, you get commandments. sure, church goers are brainwashed to NOT to question thier faith.

but i have been taught the contrary and i have questioned my faith. and because so, im a greater believer in God now.