• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Warding against dark energy with more dark energy?

Araceli Cianna

I know this isn't common practice when attacked by dark energy/forces, and it's generally recommended to shield yourself in light and such, which is appropriate sometimes. But I've been struggling with attacks most of my life and I find shielding with light seems to be largely ineffective for my situation.

I have been feeling lately like something in my shadow is saying you need to explore the darkness and why it's attracted to you, not to make buddies with these spirits but rather to get stronger so I'll be more resistant to their attacks. If that makes sense?

I know it doesn't sound all that logical to use something against itself but I wonder if anyone knows more about using dark magic to fight dark magic? And if anyone here has done it and can give me any pointers? Thanks

Stanyon

WWMRD?
What happens if you only hook up one battery terminal and try to start your car?
CR-BG-Car-Battery-Handle

Araceli Cianna

What happens if you only hook up one battery terminal and try to start your car?

If only one battery works, then the car won't start. So what is the analogy? That the batteries are opposite polarities which represent needing both light and dark to function? Asking for clarification. :)

Stanyon

WWMRD?
If only one battery works, then the car won't start. So what is the analogy? That the batteries are opposite polarities which represent needing both light and dark to function? Asking for clarification. :)
I sometimes find it difficult to discuss these things online because you never really know how far down the road the other person has come and what they have found to be effective, so if I offend you with simplicity it is not purposeful. Since you asked your original question I assumed you were not familiar with the ten pointed star which has traditionally been the symbol of the magian, I just used the battery as a simplification of that idea. I also see the magian as the spark plug in the sense that it takes in energy and directs it igniting the fuel, the machinery does the rest. Sometimes things just need a little push and sometimes you need an acetylene torch to light a safety candle.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
You say you don't want to make friends with your attackers, but that might be just what you need. Years back I experienced similar sort of situations where I felt something was attacking me, and putting up shields only made it worse. The solution? Stop fearing. Stop keeping them out and welcome them as guests, but set boundaries like you'd do in any relationship. Standing tall and proud is often the best way to assert control over a situation.

Justme1981

I'm glad I can finally post here. I don't recommend getting into anything like the dark occult to ward off the dark occult. Stick with White Light Magic. Here is something I drew that will help you. It is the most basic sacred geometry figure out there. If you look at Muslim Prayer Mats, they are filled with Sacred Geometry much like many Mosques. I myself am Catholic:

https://i.imgur.com/wHYGU3v.png

What you do with this is put it on the ground in your home. Print it out. Turn the Triangle like a compass in the direction of Holy Site like Sedona, Mt. Zion, Vatican, or Mecca. What this does is pull the energy of those Holy Sites into your home. (This is why Prayer Mats include them). If you can't find the direction of these Holy Sites then use a Mecca finder app, they are free, that is the easiest one to find.

Also, you can try buying a Roman Candle with a venerated Saint on it. We Catholics do that as well to ward off evil and to sanctify our spaces.

I hope this helps.