• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Against God?

dave_

I am talking about the abrahamic god.In the past you couldn't even say anything against god or you will be brutally killed.The people of the abraham did what they wanted , killed raped etc.This is still true for some backward parts of the world where abrahamic god is still powerful.

I don't buy the idea that the god is good its just that humans did wrong , because the seed is known by its fruit.The highest manifestation of something always dominates.Now if they are so loving couldn't they dominate the wrong ones they should know better after all.

Anyway when i look at the world of today luciferian ideas are dominating.Lucifer is dominating and as the god is getting weaker we are truly getting to our true potential.Humanity is thriving we are not as weak minded as we are slowly awakening.By lucifer i mean the perfected human being.

So do you think humanity can win the war against god and be truly free or god can still enslave us?

Kelly of the Phoenix

I am talking about the abrahamic god.In the past you couldn't even say anything against god or you will be brutally killed.The people of the abraham did what they wanted , killed raped etc.This is still true for some backward parts of the world where abrahamic god is still powerful.

I don't buy the idea that the god is good its just that humans did wrong , because the seed is known by its fruit.The highest manifestation of something always dominates.Now if they are so loving couldn't they dominate the wrong ones they should know better after all.

Anyway when i look at the world of today luciferian ideas are dominating.Lucifer is dominating and as the god is getting weaker we are truly getting to our true potential.Humanity is thriving we are not as weak minded as we are slowly awakening.By lucifer i mean the perfected human being.

So do you think humanity can win the war against god and be truly free or god can still enslave us?
I do believe that the Gardener should take responsibility for crop failures. Jesus said that if a tree doesn't grow up straight, to cut it down. However, why isn't the Gardener being taken to task for not growing the tree correctly? Are we not told that God is not subject to natural laws? How, then, is it possible for a tree to grow deformed, which is due to a poorly maintained environment or due to inherent genetic or some such thing issues? When the Landlord sends a bunch of tax collectors and then His son and they are all murdered, why isn't the Landlord taken to task for a valid complaint (that the Landlord didn't put in the man hours, so why should He get a cut?)? A lot of the plots in the bible, both "history" and the parables, could have been avoided had the main character (God or His spokesperson) cared about it. King David is a whore and bangs a married woman? Uh ... why does he think that's okay? Wouldn't morality have been something to mention when You plucked him from the fields?

dave_

I think you got God all wrong.

I am not talking about Brahman etc.I know those are loving but abrahamic people see Dharmic religions as satanic because those lack the punishing/enslaving/weakening god element.They don't want us to be strong because if we are strong we are not fearful and then god's power is broken also we don't need god if we are strong.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I am not talking about Brahman etc.I know those are loving but abrahamic people see Dharmic religions as satanic because those lack the punishing/enslaving/weakening god element.They don't want us to be strong because if we are strong we are not fearful and then god's power is broken also we don't need god if we are strong.
Are you confusing the errors of Abrahamic religions with God?

dave_

I do believe that the Gardener should take responsibility for crop failures. Jesus said that if a tree doesn't grow up straight, to cut it down. However, why isn't the Gardener being taken to task for not growing the tree correctly? Are we not told that God is not subject to natural laws? How, then, is it possible for a tree to grow deformed, which is due to a poorly maintained environment or due to inherent genetic or some such thing issues? When the Landlord sends a bunch of tax collectors and then His son and they are all murdered, why isn't the Landlord taken to task for a valid complaint (that the Landlord didn't put in the man hours, so why should He get a cut?)? A lot of the plots in the bible, both "history" and the parables, could have been avoided had the main character (God or His spokesperson) cared about it. King David is a whore and bangs a married woman? Uh ... why does he think that's okay? Wouldn't morality have been something to mention when You plucked him from the fields?

I don't exactly believe morality is needed and amoral people are "failures".I believe morality is based on fear (fear of god etc).If someone isn't fearful than that person is strong and hard to control.So this fear weakens us so when we are faced with aggresive , strong people we are unable to take it and fight against them.The fear of god is worse than facing those people.After all the only thing to fear is the fear itself.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Morality is based on fear if you're not high up enough on Kolhlberg's moral hierarchy. Morality is needed because it contributes to the benefit of all. While the bible says we reap what we sow, it's so bad about not showing this consistently that I feel one has to read about dharma to get a better picture of what it should look like.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

If one believes god exist, then by his own views of god, he can in a sense "inslave himself." Basically, youd be having a war against yourself.

Point where god is as an separate entity then we can figure where to throw our arrows. As long as god is an internal voice, our spirit, our experience, and/or perception made into reality, who are we actually going to fight with? The Bible? Torah? Quran?

I agree with @George-ananda (if I may?) You got god all wrong.

dave_

I have to disagree.
If you do (or do not do) something out of fear, what does morality have to do with it?

Well this fear is subconscious so isn't obvious.Even when we say we are moral not because we are fearful we are afraid.This fear is the subconscious fear of castration by the god-father/feminist mother.We are already weakened by the god so we don't know our perfected state , we are under the spell of god-father/feminist mother and don't even know about it.When someone isn't fearful than that person cannot be moral because what does he/she have to loose?We are slowly dying.A strong/fearless person cannot be stopped by anything.They would live their desires or or die.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well this fear is subconscious so isn't obvious.Even when we say we are moral not because we are fearful we are afraid.This fear is the subconscious fear of castration by the god-father/feminist mother.We are already weakened by the god so we don't know our perfected state.When someone isn't fearful than that person cannot be moral because what does he/she have to loose?We are slowly dying.A strong/fearless person cannot be stopped by anything.They would live their desires or or die.
I call bull ****.
There are people who are moral simply because that is who they are.
It has nothing to do with fear, nothing to do with hope for reward.

In fact, if you are only good out of fear of punishment or hope for reward, you are not moral at all.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
No , i see Lucifer as the enlightened human being.
I at least I understand your position now but as a non-dual (God and creation are not-two) Hindu I have to disagree. I think the Abrahamic religions (while I'm not denying some errors) are better than Lucifer as I believe true and permanent happiness comes with the path to Oneness and not ego expression and fulfillment

dave_

I call bull ****.
There are people who are moral simply because that is who they are.
It has nothing to do with fear, nothing to do with hope for reward.

In fact, if you are only good out of fear of punishment or hope for reward, you are not moral at all.

One cannot be simply moral they must have reasons.

dave_

I at least I understand your position now but as a non-dual (God and creation are not-two) Hindu I have to disagree. I think the Abrahamic religions (while I'm not denying some errors) are better than Lucifer as I believe true and permanent happiness comes with the path to Oneness and not ego expression and fulfillment

But looking at the nature isn't it cruel.Doesn't animals kill , steal , are selfish etc.So if we are to be one with the God-Creation-Nature aren't we also to be that way?

Rajina

But looking at the nature isn't it cruel.Doesn't animals kill , steal , are selfish etc.So if we are to be one with the God-Creation-Nature aren't we also to be that way?
So we should kill, steal and be selfish ????????:eek:

Sees

Dragonslayer

I don't know how much the Abrahamic God or Lucifer plays a part in all of that.

Relevant to LHP:

Do you think more people now than 100, 200, 300 years ago - would choose assertiveness, self-reliance, etc. over being passive and letting others make big decisions, taking care of them? Theology will always be diverse...a lot of the core aspects within ideologies have always been here and simply put on different masks and labels over and over again. I don't see the majority amongst the masses going in the opposite direction despite big shifts in theology, technology, etc.

Don't most people you know still want to submit to, show praise to, some power or other if it takes care of them and promises them the answers, whether it is deemed religious or not? People tend to swap master/s for new master/s - just going in a circle, oblivious, while singing about the most recent changes.

dave_

If one believes god exist, then by his own views of god, he can in a sense "inslave himself." Basically, youd be having a war against yourself.

Point where god is as an separate entity then we can figure where to throw our arrows. As long as god is an internal voice, our spirit, our experience, and/or perception made into reality, who are we actually going to fight with? The Bible? Torah? Quran?

I agree with @George-ananda (if I may?) You got god all wrong.

I am already having a war with myself.It is hard to "disbelieve" god when he is injected to my brain as a form of irrational and subconscious fear.