• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Want to keep fake news out of your newsfeed?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I'm new here.
Welcome to RF. Since your new and dig this thread out of cemetary I will comment. I consider your view on the media terrible extreme, because there are many media and news sources out there that are not associated with governments you can compare.. Fake News on the pandemic, global warming, and the rejection of science abound in extreme non-government sources like the internet.

Nothing is wrong with pulling a thread out of the dumpster if you are interested.

Patrick66

Welcome to RF. Since your new and dig this thread out of cemetary I will comment. I consider your view on the media terrible extreme, because there are many media and news sources out there that are not associated with governments you can compare.. Fake News on the pandemic, global warming, and the rejection of science abound in extreme non-government sources like the internet.

Nothing is wrong with pulling a thread out of the dumpster if you are interested.

You mean like all of the media outlets that parroted the LIE that the contents of Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"?

They ALL work for their corporate masters who are in bed with the Washington Establishment.

When was the last time 60 Minutes did an expose on government corruption without the target being a Republican?

Mainstream American media is a sad joke.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You mean like all of the media outlets that parroted the LIE that the contents of Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"?

They ALL work for their corporate masters who are in bed with the Washington Establishment.

When was the last time 60 Minutes did an expose on government corruption without the target being a Republican?

Mainstream American media is a sad joke.

Many sources are NOT mainstream media.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well that's good. Which outlets do you peruse?
I actually sort through the media and News from the right to the left, and PBS, BBC and simply AP that all sources print their news. No one media and news source is adequate.

I do also rely on straight science to weed out the 'fake news' concerning the issues like the COVID-19 pandemic and global warming

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Are the contents of Hunter's laptop "Russian disinformation"?
Actually, Hunter Biden and Donald T-rump are deep in guilt for many illegal and immoral things. I, again. do not rely on any one or two sources to make my judgements.

Your tunnel vision is at present focused on one issue. Again it is foolish to rely on a limited number of sources to justify your agenda.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well that's good. Which outlets do you peruse?
New York Times to Wall Street Journal are my normal ones, with anything further Left or Right not being routine and usually something I'll read only for some specific purpose not related to learning about general news.
Are the contents of Hunter's laptop "Russian disinformation"?
He's not a politician, his name wasn't on the ballot, I couldn't possibly care less about him because he is a complete amd total nobody in my life.