• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wandering with the Stars

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Introduction

"But the symbols Of the Invisible are the loveliest Of what is visible…" - Cain: A Mystery

PDFs: Wandering with the Stars

Sadly I cannot post in full here as there are too many images.

Introduction

What is the value of studying the stars? As the wise Shrek once said, "the stars don't tell the future, donkey, they tell stories." Stellar Magic is not about reading someone's horoscope, or trying to predict the future by looking to the stars. The stars do not tell us where we are going, but rather where we have been. The ancients associated stars and constellations with gods for specific and intentional reasons, same as the animal associations they also made, color associations, relations to specific geographies, etc. The study of the stars is therefore the study of the gods, as well as esoteric symbols which can teach us about the reality we inhabit.

Stellar Magic is a rediscovery of knowledge from the Stellar Tradition and Sky Religions of early humanity, and then an application of this to the modern day and especially one’s own life. It is both magic and academia, a place where the line blurs beyond recognition. Why was value once given to the circumpolar stars, but is now placed upon the zodiac and sun? How does the property of never setting compare to something which sets everyday or for months at a time? Why was one specific alignment of the stars so much more important to the Egyptians, as opposed to those stars being in a different position? Why were certain gods associated with certain stars, constellations, planets, etc. instead of others, surely it was not arbitrary? How did our ancestors treat these heavenly bodies, and how do we integrate that into our own lives? Which stars are you going to look for first if you are lost in the wilderness? The Egyptians knew all knowledge was simply rediscovery, it is what Plato called anamnesis. This is Stellar Magic.

Schwarzweg

Ullr, Nebet-Het,Wendigowak
Introduction

"But the symbols Of the Invisible are the loveliest Of what is visible…" - Cain: A Mystery

Introduction

What is the value of studying the stars? As the wise Shrek once said, "the stars don't tell the future, donkey, they tell stories." Stellar Magic is not about reading someone's horoscope, or trying to predict the future by looking to the stars. The stars do not tell us where we are going, but rather where we have been. The ancients associated stars and constellations with gods for specific and intentional reasons, same as the animal associations they also made, color associations, relations to specific geographies, etc. The study of the stars is therefore the study of the gods, as well as esoteric symbols which can teach us about the reality we inhabit.

Stellar Magic is a rediscovery of knowledge from the Stellar Tradition and Sky Religions of early humanity, and then an application of this to the modern day and especially one’s own life. It is both magic and academia, a place where the line blurs beyond recognition. Why was value once given to the circumpolar stars, but is now placed upon the zodiac and sun? How does the property of never setting compare to something which sets everyday or for months at a time? Why was one specific alignment of the stars so much more important to the Egyptians, as opposed to those stars being in a different position? Why were certain gods associated with certain stars, constellations, planets, etc. instead of others, surely it was not arbitrary? How did our ancestors treat these heavenly bodies, and how do we integrate that into our own lives? Which stars are you going to look for first if you are lost in the wilderness? The Egyptians knew all knowledge was simply rediscovery, it is what Plato called anamnesis. This is Stellar Magic.
Schwarzweg zwischen :
Germ. Göttern
Set
Dämonen
MLO

SHAT EN HEKA !!!

KABBALA, QLIPHOTH
und die
GOERTISCHE MAGIE

Schwarzweg

Schwarzweg zwischen :
Germ. Göttern
Set
Dämonen
MLO

SHAT EN HEKA !!!

KABBALA, QLIPHOTH
und die
GOERTISCHE MAGIE
Introduction

Introduction

Nebet-Het. Die Herrin des Tempels
Die Herrin des Tempels und die Schwarze Schlange des Ostens
Höre meine Tochter !
Ich bin AUCH Ihre Tochter
Die 2 Bücher sind meine Wichtigsten .
Kennst Du sie ?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
If I'm translating that right then yeah I'm a Nebet Het fan, though I lean more towards Tauret and Astarte. Sorry if I'm reading that wrong (blame google)

Schwarzweg

If I'm translating that right then yeah I'm a Nebet Het fan, though I lean more towards Tauret and Astarte. Sorry if I'm reading that wrong (blame google)
Alles gut !
Kennst Du meine beiden Bücher ?
Dein Blog ist sehr verständlich !
Priester von Seth DU + Tochter von Nebet-Het ICH
.......................................................................................................

Sehr interessant ...........................