• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz with Bashir

Troublemane

YouTube - Waltz With Bashir UK Trailer

This movie looks amazing. I heard an interview with the director today, its about a massacre of palestinians in a prison camp during the israeli-palestinian war in the early 80's. The palestinians had been wrongly accused of assassinating the christian leader of lebanon (turns out it was the syrians), but in their search for vengeance the christian army in lebanon massacred a few thousand palestinians. the director was serving in the israeli army at the time and was in charge of firing flares over the prison camp, then found out later that he had assisted in genocide.

this movie is billed as an attempt years later to come to grips with what happened. it looks fantastic, i really want to see it. Before today I had never even heard of this massacre! the press really does keep us censored!