• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Walking the line

Viker

Häxan
A while back I visited a former housing client in prison about his exit strategy after release. To get to the visitation area non-convicts have to walk along a line. I was thinking "why?". I get in there and other inmates were staring at me like they hadn't seen a female for a while. Really, there aren't any nice girls in prison?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Two things. There can be nice girls in the prison and the visitor may not be a nice girl. No guarantee. :)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
A while back I visited a former housing client in prison about his exit strategy after release. To get to the visitation area non-convicts have to walk along a line. I was thinking "why?". I get in there and other inmates were staring at me like they hadn't seen a female for a while. Really, there aren't any nice girls in prison?

I "think" they separate the men and women for safety reasons. I'm not sure outside of the States though. Differences between Male and Female Inmates - LAWS.com. I don't know how everything goes. When I wrote for my local paper, I visited our local jail when they had a job fair function. There was only men so I was chaperoned by a police officer. The prisoners with much more severe convictions stayed in their rooms. Its for safety reasons.