• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Walking along the road

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have been unwell since autumn last year and am now on the mend following a second major stomach op in 6 months. So it follows that my hair is missing its hairdresser. Time to make an appointment.

My first time out on my own since December i drove into Sarlat, parked the car, did a little shopping then returning in the direction of the car park i strode, as confidently as i felt, along the Rue de la Republic towards my hairdressers salon.

Three guys rounded a corner a little in front of me and headed my way. I knew for sure i recognised one, possiblity all but for the life of me I couldn't remember where.

One glanced at me and smiled, was that a spark of recognition?

As we neared each other i nodded in the hope one would give a hint such as "ahh, Chris from _____ "

No such luck, they each nodded back and continued without a word to me.

Since then i have racked my brains trying to remember where i know them from.

Today i received my email copy of the Connexion, English language French newspaper. Scanning through i spotted an article that flashed the answer.

Yes i recognised them but we have never met.

Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Adam Driver, are filming "The Last Duel" in and around Sarlat, due for release in 2021.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
ha!

(I bet they appreciated your seeming restraint.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I already knew the story about why Matt Damon's
puppet was retarded in Team America, World Police.
Here it is for the less informed....

And here are some Matt Damon highlights....

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have been unwell since autumn last year and am now on the mend following a second major stomach op in 6 months. So it follows that my hair is missing its hairdresser. Time to make an appointment.

My first time out on my own since December i drove into Sarlat, parked the car, did a little shopping then returning in the direction of the car park i strode, as confidently as i felt, along the Rue de la Republic towards my hairdressers salon.

Three guys rounded a corner a little in front of me and headed my way. I knew for sure i recognised one, possiblity all but for the life of me I couldn't remember where.

One glanced at me and smiled, was that a spark of recognition?

As we neared each other i nodded in the hope one would give a hint such as "ahh, Chris from _____ "

No such luck, they each nodded back and continued without a word to me.

Since then i have racked my brains trying to remember where i know them from.

Today i received my email copy of the Connexion, English language French newspaper. Scanning through i spotted an article that flashed the answer.

Yes i recognised them but we have never met.

Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Adam Driver, are filming "The Last Duel" in and around Sarlat, due for release in 2021.
This is the image that suddenly went into my mind....