• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Walkin a new road...

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I'm really disappointed for it to have come to this, but I can't stay on RF any longer.

There is a main reason that has nothing to do with RF: I have classes 4 days a week, and work 2 other days a week. I only have one free day, and it's probably going to be spent sleeping and studying. ;)

However I've also been completely turned off by the direction RF has turned lately.

There was a time when I was very proud to have served RF as a moderator and a supermoderator, and I was very sad when my school life interfered with it. I felt conflicted, because I loved the forum so much and wanted to help, but I was also having less and less time to actually catch up on everything that was happening and to be able to really help make any informed decisions. I also knew real life took precedence over the internet, so I decided to give up my post.

You'll note everything in that paragraph is past tense. I was very proud, I loved RF...

This isn't the RF I knew and loved. When I left the smod team, I was told I was welcome to come back any time... now I'm sad to say I wouldn't come back if I was paid.

I'm going to miss a lot of you on here... even those of you I butted heads with, I'll miss. What's life without some conflict? :) You guys kept me on my toes. If anyone wants to contact me, there's always my email and my IM.

As for the Transgender FAQ, it looks like I'm going to have to abandon it. If anyone thinks up some new questions, you can always email/IM me and paste my answer in the thread if you like. Or just contact me if you have any questions, I'm always willing to talk.

Ciao, RF.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Jaymes you were also such a lovely and kind person. I wish you well in everything you do. You will get far in life I'm sure. Hope to talk to you again someday. Until then take care.

jonny

Even if we did butt heads from time to time, I'll miss you. It seems like you're one of the few who has been here consistently for the past few years. Thanks for all your patience with me and I hope you'll be back when your schedule lightens up.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Jaymes, I've always appreciated your presence here and I do hope you'll check in to say hello often. Thank for taking the time to teach and share with others...patiently and kindly.