• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VP Harris praises our alliance with North Korea.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

She's probably got Kimmy all teared up and appreciative now over our new found relationship with the DPRK. So definitely enduring!

It just get ya right here in the kockles of the heart. Ya know?

Some say it's just yet another gafe, the 'misspoken' of many of the thousands 'misspeaks' brought about by our illustrious second Supreme Chairwoman , but we know the true feeling here, as that time honored Freudian slip of her intense love for Kimmys wonderful country that knows no bounds for forming that absolutely perfect autocratic society that is so desperately desired by all people of her stature and importance.

All that military hardware set in the background.....

Oh, it just makes me want to cry now ....

Twilight Hue

If Biden and Kamala Harris were RF members, I feel like we would keep getting new threads about every typo they made and have each typed character analyzed.
Naw that would suggest she's not all that bright, saying careless stuff like that.

She's definitely sharp as a tack, immensely articulated, and is astutely aware of every word she says.

The hallmark and guiding beacon of our present day leadership!

Long live our Supreme Chairwoman and our enduring alliance with North Korea!!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's certainly a silly gaffe, but do you honestly believe that she or anyone else actually considers the DPNK an ideal model?

Btw, don't forget that your man Trump really adored Kim Jong-un.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

She's probably got Kimmy all teared up and appreciative now over our new found relationship with the DPRK. So definitely enduring!

It just get ya right here in the kockles of the heart. Ya know?

Some say it's just yet another gafe, the 'misspoken' of many of the thousands 'misspeaks' brought about by our illustrious second Supreme Chairwoman , but we know the true feeling here, as that time honored Freudian slip of her intense love for Kimmys wonderful country that knows no bounds for forming that absolutely perfect autocratic society that is so desperately desired by all people of her stature and importance.

All that military hardware set in the background.....

Oh, it just makes me want to cry now ....
I, for one, welcome our new NK overlord.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
If Biden and Kamala Harris were RF members, I feel like we would keep getting new threads about every typo they made and have each typed character analyzed.
This is the cringiest part of politics in general, imo.

Every single time a politician says or posts something, the other side’s supporters point to it as some kind of “proof” of their nefarious plots or how it’s proof of how awful they are or whatever.
Like I get mocking politicians, I like mocking politicians, but it’s still so cringe.

I suppose that’s moreso internet and/or gossip culture though. Like in real life, such criticism is usually met with “wow, obsessed much? Maybe come up with a better argument.”
At least it is here. Can’t speak for like America or whatever

Twilight Hue

Kimmy was actually observing SupremeChairwoman Kamala Harris from a distance with a pair of offical DPRK binoculars and official DPRK sound equipment, and his noted reaction was caught at this incredible development as she praised the great powerful nation of North Korea.

Twilight Hue

Btw, don't forget that your man Trump really adored Kim Jong-un.
Yes. We definitely need Trump back and immediately installed as an official foreign adviser to help Supreme Chairwoman Harris get to know Kimmy better, now that we are enduring allies and all.

Good idea.

Twilight Hue

The right will desperately leap upon any crumb they can get.
Yep. Supreme Chairwoman Harris is definitely a crumb of the highest order with impeccable quality. Quite an honor for our beloved and esteemed Supreme Chairwoman now allied with the great powerful DPRK.

Our great people ought to be proud at this rare accomplishment.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

“I was really being tough and so was he,” Trump said. “And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters.”

“They were great letters. And then we fell in love,” he continued.

(Donald J Trump on Kim Jong Un)

Or...

"I think your country has tremendous economic potential," Trump said to Kim.

"I think you will have a tremendous future for your country, you're a great leader," Trump added. "We will help it to happen."

But sure. Harris' stupid gaffe is a sign of something Freudian.

Twilight Hue

“I was really being tough and so was he,” Trump said. “And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters.”

Or...

"I think you will have a tremendous future for your country, you're a great leader," Trump added. "We will help it to happen."

Yep. Trump would be a great and beautiful and wonderful advisor for SupremeChairwoman Harris who is also a Great Chairwoman, wonderful Chairwoman.

A beautiful match for our wonderful beautiful alliance with Supreme leader Kimmy, a great and wonderful as well as beautiful autocratic leader of the great, beautiful, and powerful nation of North Korea!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Yep. Trump would be a great and beautiful and wonderful advisor for SupremeChairwoman Harris who is also a Great Chairwoman, wonderful Chairwoman.

A beautiful match for our wonderful beautiful alliance with Supreme leader Kimmy, a great and wonderful as well as beautiful autocratic leader of the great, beautiful, and powerful nation of North Korea!

Trump is too busy being Führer for the Nazi...er, I mean Republican party. ;-)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Or...

It's possible to credit Trump with a positive political
agenda, ie, buttering up Kim as a negotiating tool.
That's politics.
Harris's speech was just confusion. Funny though.
It puts her in the ranks of Dubya, Biden, Quayle, &
other leaders with foot-in-mouth disease.
I give it no significance...other than entertainment.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It's possible to credit Trump with a positive political
agenda, ie, buttering up Kim as a negotiating tool.
That's politics.
Harris's speech was just confusion. Funny though.
It puts her in the ranks of Dubya, Biden, Quayle, &
other leaders with foot-in-mouth disease.
I give it no significance...other than entertainment.

I agree. People stuff up, and when those people take themselves a little seriously, I get a good chuckle out of it. Nothing more.