• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vouthon is Now a Mod!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Early this morning, @SalixIncendium, acting on behalf of the entire RF Staff, waylaid @Vouthon while he was barely awake, wrestled him to the ground, and make him promise to accept our kind and generous offer of becoming an RF mod upon pain of having his arm ripped off if he were ever so foolish as to decline it.

Vouthon graciously -- to say nothing of wisely -- accepted out offer and is now an RF mod.

We on Staff believe Vouthon is eminently fair-minded and reasonable, and that he will bring those traits to his work as a mod. Please welcome him!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me be the first to express my condolences congratulations!!

Great to have you on the team, @Vouthon!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
By the way, @Vouthon, your attendance at tomorrow's Traditional Friday Night Staff Orgy is, of course, mandatory. "The staff that orgies together sticks together."

exchemist

Veteran Member
Early this morning, @Salixincedium, acting on behalf of the entire RF Staff, waylaid @Vouthon while he was barely awake, wrestled him to the ground, and make him promise to accept our kind and generous offer of becoming an RF mod upon pain of having his arm ripped off if he were ever so foolish as to decline it.

Vouthon graciously -- to say nothing of wisely -- accepted out offer and is now an RF mod.

We on Staff believe Vouthon is eminently fair-minded and reasonable, and that he will bring those traits to his work as a mod. Please welcome him!
Splendid. Seems to be an ideal candidate, from what I have seen in my short time here.

It is often a rather thankless task and we who comprise the ill-disciplined rabble of contributors should be grateful to those willing to shoulder the burden. ;)

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
Cheers guys! :D

Not quite sure what I've gotten myself into but I'm now consigned to my fate - signed, sealed and delivered.

What can I say, I am greatly honoured to be part of the team, and look forward to moderating this fantastic madhouse of a forum.

(Oh, and it goes without saying but the mandatory Friday Night orgy is a great office perk! :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Splendid. Seems to be an ideal candidate, from what I have seen in my short time here.

I agree. Vouthon seems pretty close to ideal. At least I think so.

It is often a rather thankless task and we who comprise the ill-disciplined rabble of contributors should be grateful to those willing to shoulder the burden. ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words, Exchemist! We're lucky on RF to have such great members from which to draw staff.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Cheers guys! :D

Not quite sure what I've gotten myself into but I'm now consigned to my fate - signed, sealed and delivered.

I am greatly honoured to be part of the team, and look forward to moderating this fantastic madhouse of a forum.

(Oh, and the mandatory Friday Night orgy is a great office perk! :rolleyes:)
Congratulations. Oh yes, about that office orgy perk. I've heard that if you can get through the first hour or so

422798.jpg

"WELCOME TO RELIGIOUS FORUM'S INITIATION ORGY"

you're home free. Just hang in there as long as you can.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is something to celebrate on Thanksgiving? Oh, how the standards for today have changed over the years. @Vouthon I hope you were given the "safe word" when you agreed to take this on.,

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
This is something to celebrate on Thanksgiving? Oh, how the standards for today have changed over the years. @Vouthon I hope you were given the "safe word" when you agreed to take this on.,
No, no, you're supposed to be told the safe word when you join as a member; by the time you are staff it's too late.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Congratulations. Oh yes, about that office orgy perk. I've heard that if you can get through the first hour or so

422798.jpg

"WELCOME TO RELIGIOUS FORUM'S INITIATION ORGY"

you're home free. Just hang in there as long as you can.

I thought I asked you to stop posting pictures of me in my underwear.