• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vortex energy.Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind!

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I listened to the part "pyramids used in the capacitance of the world grid" before I stopped.

I think utter drivel is the only way to explain that video.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I listened to the part "pyramids used in the capacitance of the world grid" before I stopped.
You just don't know advanced enuf physics. Having studied advanced 4th-dimensional quantumaniacal laser calulistics,
I have no difficulty understanding indative reluctance & capacitative duractance. Has Scotland not progressed that far yet?

Last edited:

Walkntune

I see. Very strong dogmatic left brain thinker. I wonder if it was a coincidence that Einstein and Tesla were both strong right brain intuitive thinkers.That seems to create such a difference in how scientific views are perceived.
They can try and keep Tesla and his ideas buried but I believe mainstream scientific dogma is reaching its end.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I see. Very strong dogmatic left brain thinker. I wonder if it was a coincidence that Einstein and Tesla were both strong right brain intuitive thinkers.That seems to create such a difference in how scientific views are perceived.
They can try and keep Tesla and his ideas buried but I believe mainstream scientific dogma is reaching its end.

Tesla's ideas are not buried. He is a very very famous electrical engineer, he even has a unit named after him the Tesla (magnetic flux density).

Anyway you are aware the so called "science" in your videos are totally unsupported and quite simply ridiculous.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
You just don't know advanced enuf physics. Having studied advanced 4th-dimensional quantumaniacal laser calulistics, I have no difficulty understanding indative reluctance & capacitative duractance. Has Scotland not progressed that far yet?

I guess advanced physics and 2 and a half years of a degree in electrical and electronic engineering are no competition for some random guy's youtube video who read a book which made him an expert that not even the top scientists can compete with him.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I just don't see how it would change anything. It would only make the contradiction more specific.

Walkntune

I just don't see how it would change anything. It would only make the contradiction more specific.
Well I guess if you assume all views in of science agree then you won't see.
It seems right and left brain thinking causes contradicting realities.Hmmm.
Maybe reality is relative.Maybe too much on the left one is overly analytical and stands of math formulas that have no relation to reality ,and too far on the right and one becomes overly religious and loose reasoning to reality.
There are definite patterns for sure.