• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VoidCat makes me happy

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have an announcement to make about a member (since this is the Member Announcements forum) and I've already gotten permission from @VoidCat to post this:

VoidCat messaged me the following today (quote in blue font):

Lol i was walking around the laundry mat (dryer broke at group home) saying "bop bop boppity bop" as I walked around... A lady at the laundry mat heard me and started going: Beep bop beepity boppity bop bop bop

That makes me happy

I'd been feeling pretty depressed, but it's these funny little messages (like the one above) that I get from VC suddenly out of nowhere that put a smile on my face.

I think that some of you must be getting these from VC, too.

I just want to say that I'm glad VoidCat is a part of this community.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I have an announcement to make about a member (since this is the Member Announcements forum) and I've already gotten permission from @VoidCat to post this:

VoidCat messaged me the following today (quote in blue font):

Lol i was walking around the laundry mat (dryer broke at group home) saying "bop bop boppity bop" as I walked around... A lady at the laundry mat heard me and started going: Beep bop beepity boppity bop bop bop

That makes me happy

I'd been feeling pretty depressed, but it's these funny little messages (like the one above) that I get from VC suddenly out of nowhere that put a smile on my face.

I think that some of you must be getting these from VC, too.

I just want to say that I'm glad VoidCat is a part of this community.
Oof I accidently deleted the wrong message. Was trying to delete the other one i posted

I did message several people that. I do that sometimes copy and paste cuz im talking to multiple people at once and sometimes i want to share something with multiple people.

To @Rachel Rugelach. I love you too friend. Thanks for this thread.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Here's what you can do a friend suggested it to me when i told them i had Smores today for the first time...take two Peeps. Give them popsicle sticks or toothpicks. They will be dueling. Heat them up. First one to stab the other wins

Rachel told me to post this here after i told her about my friend telling me this.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's what you can do a friend suggested it to me when i told them i had Smores today for the first time...take two Peeps. Give them popsicle sticks or toothpicks. They will be dueling. Heat them up. First one to stab the other wins

Rachel told me to post this here after i told her about my friend telling me this.

Heat them in the microwave! That way, you can watch the microwave turntable spin them slowly around, like they are facing off each other before they attack! Also (very important!) play some music that sounds threatening. The shark attack theme music from the movie Jaws works.

This is for those of us with too much free time on our hands.