• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vladimir Putin Stashes Billions In Central Africa In Preparation To Flee Moscow In Case Of Emergency

We Never Know

No Slack
Seems he has a plan in place.

Vladimir Putin Stashes Billions In Central Africa In Preparation To Flee Moscow In Case Of Emergency

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has stashed billions in the Central African Republic in preparation for an "evacuation" in the case of an "emergency situation" in Moscow due to overwhelming disapproval of the war in Ukraine, RadarOnline.com has learned.

This is the latest move by the increasingly paranoid head of Russia, as the country faces bankruptcy in the wake of his deteriorating health.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Putin would not attend the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia. While the Kremlin cited a busy schedule as the reason, sources alleged that he feared an assassination attempt as the true determining factor.

An estimated $14.8 billion in cash and gold were sent for safekeeping in Africa under the order of President Putin. The enormous amount of wealth is housed in "underground warehouses" through the oversight of Wagner, a private military company and key ally to Russia."

Vladimir Putin Stashes Billions In Central Africa In Preparation To Flee Moscow In Case Of Emergency 'Evacuation'

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've never heard of "radaronline" so don't trust the report unless and until it's confirmed by another outlet that I do trust.

We Never Know

No Slack
I've never heard of "radaronline" so don't trust the report unless and until it's confirmed by another outlet that I do trust.

Radar online....

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate Aspenia Online Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/aspenia-online/

Heyo

Veteran Member
I don't think he has to flee there. He just needs a place to park his stash where he can get at it, i.e. a dodgy country that won't agree to impound it until he is brought to trial at The Hague.;)
Russia, like the US, is no longer a signatory to the Rome Statute.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Radar online....

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate Aspenia Online Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/aspenia-online/

Thanks. I appreciate the reference.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Gates has been all over Afrika with his billions too. Afrika is "hot" for everyone, because it's very rich in minerals. Needed for production of computers and smartphones for example, so China has interest in Afrika also

Last edited:

JIMMY12345

Seems he has a plan in place.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has stashed billions in the Central African Republic in preparation for an "evacuation" in the case of an "emergency situation" in Moscow due to overwhelming disapproval of the war in Ukraine, RadarOnline.com has learned.

This is the latest move by the increasingly paranoid head of Russia, as the country faces bankruptcy in the wake of his deteriorating health.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Putin would not attend the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia. While the Kremlin cited a busy schedule as the reason, sources alleged that he feared an assassination attempt as the true determining factor.

An estimated $14.8 billion in cash and gold were sent for safekeeping in Africa under the order of President Putin. The enormous amount of wealth is housed in "underground warehouses" through the oversight of Wagner, a private military company and key ally to Russia."

Vladimir Putin Stashes Billions In Central Africa In Preparation To Flee Moscow In Case Of Emergency 'Evacuation'
Its very well known the bigwigs in China and Russia have access to huge cash reserves in USA Switzerland they have salted away.They use the trick of using family connections to hide the money.Most Russians and Chinese would love to defect to the USA.
Trouble is they get shot if they try.The Berlin wall may have crumbled but things do not change.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Gates has been all over Afrika with his billions too. Afrika is "hot" for everyone, because it's very rich in minerals. Needed for production of computers and smartphones for example, so China has interest in Afrika also
So Bill Gates & Putin are just peas in a pod, eh.