• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vitamin D Clinical Trials and Covid

Onoma

I like John a lot, but just to be realistic, he was denying and ignoring that the virus was aerosolized, for months. He eventually acknowledged it, but mislead people for several months ( And got visibly agitated when corrected ), telling them it was only spread by coughs and sneezes ( Completely untrue )

I was rather puzzled that he would have denied this, because he was quoting from and talking about the early papers published on the Lancet, those papers specifically said " airborne, aerosolized pathogen "

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Taken at normal dosages it can do no harm. And very many people are very low on vitamin D.. so for that reason alone is a reasonable thing to take.
I take cod liver oil with vitamins D. And have done so for a number of years. As I certainly do not get my share of sun shine.

However I rather doubt that it gives much protection against viruses of any sort.

There are many ailments and blood shortcomings, that are far more problematic than lack of vitamins D. It is certainly not a cure for covid19.

Dave Watchman

There are more and more studies suggesting that Vitamin D deficiency may be connected to Covid hospitalizations and deaths. Dr. Campbell has been talking about this since at least March.

He gives links to the studies. Here is a playlist of his vlogs about the topic.

It's cheap, non-prescription, and most people need it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr.+john+campbell+vitamin+d3

I agree with the vitamin D.

I like John too.

I'm not sure he's always on the cutting edge, but he's very thorough at what he does.

I knew Covid was aerosolized way early than most back in April.

The Italians found Covid in the particulate matter, in the air pollution, in the air filters set up in the City of Bergamo.

That meant Covid could hitch a ride on the air polution particles.

That meant Super Dave was wearing a mask.

Imagine how they yell at the tops of their lungs at a sporting event?

I'm making a delivery at a restaurant. The people eating, they can't shut up. Just shut up and eat. But no, bla bla bla and laugh at the top of their lungs. All the time their aerosolized micro droplets are spewing into the atmosphere.

The poor restaurant employees.

They should be wearing 3M 6300 face masks with NIOSH-approved particulate filters.

"Are you guys OK here?

Can I get you anything else?

3m-rugged-e1580414221778.jpg

Then just shut up and eat and GTF out.

Pandemic Science Talk Quietly Please

Vitamin D, Large scale studies

Wandering Monk

But the dose you get from aerosols is much lower than from droplets if I understand correctly. The severity a person experiences is based on the dose.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
There are more and more studies suggesting that Vitamin D deficiency may be connected to Covid hospitalizations and deaths. Dr. Campbell has been talking about this since at least March.

He gives links to the studies. Here is a playlist of his vlogs about the topic.

It's cheap, non-prescription, and most people need it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr.+john+campbell+vitamin+d3
Thank you, I did not know that. My vit. D was very low a year ago
But so far I did not worry about it. I did take extra sun hours

I will do the test again

Dave Watchman

But the smaller aerosols can travel much deeper into the lungs, reaching the microscopic alveoli. Then your screwed.

Alveoli are tiny air sacs in your lungs that take up the oxygen you breathe in and keep your body going. Although they're microscopic, alveoli are the workhorses of your respiratory system. You have about 480 million alveoli, located at the end of bronchial tubes.​

But I agree with the importance of avoiding a large viral load. I've read the experts speculate that we could come into contact with a small dose, and not even get sick.

A flushing toilet, a fast running tap or using a public urinal can generate aerosols as well. In other words, it may be much easier to avoid the droplets, say it don't spray it, than it is the unseen aerosols.

Although the direct transmission from infected person/s is the primary source of aerosols and droplets, other scenarios such as medical procedures, surgeries (Judson and Munster, 2019), fast-running tap water and toilet flushes (Morawska, 2006) also generate aerosols contaminated with infectious pathogens.
Transmission of COVID-19 virus by droplets and aerosols: A critical review on the unresolved dichotomy
There is a well documented case from Hong Kong during the first SARS-CoV outbreak where an apartment occupant's aerosolized diarrhea episode infected many people in the unit. It traveled through the sewer venting system.

This 13 minute video is very good.

He talks about the amounts of materials that are expelled during normal speech, quiet speech and singing.

Counting to 100 in normal speech is like a cough into an open room.

People should just STFU.

People talk too much BS,

It's not what goes into their mouth that defiles them,

It's what comes OUT of their mouth that defiles them.

qsdmpnqf.gif