• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Violence on Violence

QuestioningMind

Yeah... ."imagine"[
ideas, whether good/bad, are bullet proof. service to self/other as self cannot be destroyed, it simply transforms as some other form of the same.

why won't you die?

taken to it's logical conclusion service to self is doomed to fail at the 5 density/dimension. service to self is only logical at the Absolute

ideas, whether good/bad, are bullet proof. service to self/other as self cannot be destroyed, it simply transforms as some other form of the same.

I have absolutely no idea what you're attempting to say with the above.

Are you suggesting that the world would somehow be better off if the Allies had avoided responding to Hitler's violence with violence and should have simply rolled over and allowed Hitler to take over the world?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

I have absolutely no idea what you're attempting to say with the above.

Are you suggesting that the world would somehow be better off if the Allies had avoided responding to Hitler's violence with violence and should have simply rolled over and allowed Hitler to take over the world?
Was this to me or that other guy?