• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Violence in mixed Israeli cities

Heyo

Veteran Member
It would be sheer naiveté of a level even I'm incapable of to believe that the multiple Israel-haters of RF would make a 180° turn from a lowly thread about riots.
You can't turn the haters, but you can repel the neutrals. And, as it seems you learned but haven't decided yet how to tackle, it comes of as disingenuous when you talk about riots when a war is going on (which gets all the news outside of Israel while the riots are seen as an "internal problem").

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
You can't turn the haters, but you can repel the neutrals. And, as it seems you learned but haven't decided yet how to tackle, it comes of as disingenuous when you talk about riots when a war is going on (which gets all the news outside of Israel while the riots are seen as an "internal problem").
I've tackled the situation in Gaza on other threads. Why would it be disingenuous to tackle another subject at the same time? Because the world is more interested in Gaza rather than Israelis beating other Israelis? I hope that's not the reason, because the number of threads here that are not interesting is significant...

Heyo

Veteran Member
I've tackled the situation in Gaza on other threads. Why would it be disingenuous to tackle another subject at the same time?
I didn't say it is disingenuous, I said it comes of as. Just look at the reactions you got. (Not the haters and not the supporters as they were predictable.) I think what you wanted to convey has failed.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll just drop this here and not even bother looking at responses, but it's here for anyone who cares.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll just drop this here and not even bother looking at responses, but it's here for anyone who cares.

Yuck.....I saw enuf.....blaming Iran for the hostilities, eh.
This guy has his head in the sand. Criminy, the whole
country does.
Israel is not accepting responsibility for the consequences
of oppression. Moreover, Israel has been downright evil
in its urging Ameristan to attack & wage war with Iran.
Their disregard for human (non-Jewish) life & welfare is
utterly despicable. How many millions must die to serve
their land grabs & discriminatory policies?
It disgusts me that we pay taxes to send to Israel to
reinforce such behavior.

Alas, I regret that this & similar posts are very hard on
@Rival. Israel should exist,
but it should do so in a better, more peaceful way.
May it soon find that way...perhaps in my lifetime.

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
What's the point of wordlessly dropping videos into a discussion forum if you aren't even bothering with a discussion?
Are you afraid of how people might react to your video? If so, why even drop it in here in the first place?