• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Violence in mixed Israeli cities

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Israeli graphic artist Or Reichert put out some infographics comparing the Jewish to Arab violence with the Arab to Jewish violence of the last week in Israel. I took the liberty of translating one of them into English:

upload_2021-5-18_12-35-18.png

Some food for thought for those who believe that the violence on both sides is equal. Stats are from last night.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Israeli graphic artist Or Reichert put out some infographics comparing the Jewish to Arab violence with the Arab to Jewish violence of the last week in Israel. I took the liberty of translating one of them into English:

View attachment 50661

Some food for thought for those who believe that the violence on both sides is equal. Stats are from last night.
And yet people paint the Jews as being the bad guys.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

View attachment 50661

Do you have a link to the sources for the numbers?

Brian2

Veteran Member

View attachment 50661

If these figures are accurate why is it that this is not reported in the News?
The stats always are around deaths and the Arab deaths always outnumber the Jewish.
Are the death stats accurate I wonder?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This statistics is lie bull**** and far than reality and bias.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
If these figures are accurate why is it that this is not reported in the News?
The stats always are around deaths and the Arab deaths always outnumber the Jewish.
Are the death stats accurate I wonder?
FOR THESE.KIND.OF.PEOPLE DEATH OF OTHERS NOT CONSIDERED.SINCE.THEY ARE NOT JEWS.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
IF VIDEOS ARE NOT AS A PROVE.
WHAT TYPE OF PROOF YOU ACCEPT,PICTURES?
I gave you statistics supplied by a reporter. Presumably he gathered these by looking into the various incidents and counting. If you think that's fake, figure out a way to disprove that those incidents ever happened. How? I don't know. Use your head. I'm not here to help you prove what I think is a blind view of reality.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You are welcome to disprove them. Meanwhile, random videos showing random acts of violence prove nothing.
I was going to say that it proves at least those specific businesses were vandalized, but then I realized that your infographic doesn't mention anything about vandalized businesses. Strange, since that's one of the "standard" things that people usually look at as the impact of a riot.

Almost as strange as how the author claims to know - down to the individual rock - how many rocks were thrown by Arabs at Jews, but either doesn't know or doesn't see it as advantageous to share stats on fatalities and injuries.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I gave you statistics supplied by a reporter. Presumably he gathered these by looking into the various incidents and counting. If you think that's fake, figure out a way to disprove that those incidents ever happened. How? I don't know. Use your head. I'm not here to help you prove what I think is a blind view of reality.
Maybe you should take your own advice and use your head yourself.

Do you seriously believe that anyone had the ability to determine that precisely 5,018 rocks were thrown (edit: or that precisely 5,018 incidents of rock-throwing occurred) in a riot?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Not how many rocks. How many incidents of rock throwing. Not the actual number of rocks. Check again.
Since we have no way to check the source of these stats, I don't believe that you have any way to say whether the source considered a single rock being thrown one "incident of rock throwing."

How do you think the stat was arrived at?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Since we have no way to check the source of these stats, I don't believe that you have any way to say whether the source considered a single rock being thrown one "incident of rock throwing."

How do you think the stat was arrived at?
I suppose we could check the news of the last week or so and count the incidents.