• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Violence in Charlottesville, Virginia

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I can already tell you do not even know what a white nationalists is. You are using it like a dirty colloquialism that does not contain specific properties in semantics. I would not through all white nationalists in the same pot the same way I would not call them correct on every single issue.

There are many things I disagree with about white nationalists but I can enjoy and support their stances on certain issues given the right moment.

Without using my own experiences with white nationalists let's see the following:

"White separatism and white supremacy are subgroups of white nationalism. Separatists seek a white-only state; supremacists believe that white people are superior to nonwhites,[4] taking ideas from social Darwinism and Nazism.[7] Both subgroups generally avoid the term supremacy because it has negative connotations.[8]

Critics argue that the term "white nationalism" and ideas such as white pride exist solely to provide a sanitized public face for white supremacy, and that most white nationalist groups promote racial violence"

White nationalism - Wikipedia

"White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of non-whites.

Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as "white nationalist."

These groups range from those that use racial slurs and issue calls for violence to others that present themselves as serious, non-violent organizations and employ the language of academia.

For many years, the largest white nationalist group in America has been the Council of Conservative Citizens, a reincarnation of the old White Citizens Councils that were formed to resist desegregation in the 1950s and 1960s."

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/white-nationalist

May I ask what your ethnic makeup is?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Then I guess I don't. It's your choice to fuse your ego to some partisan racial agitation group that has inspired radical and murderous anti-cop sentiment. Have fun with that.

Quite the contrary but have fun in your own ignorance....Hence my earlier comment in response where you claim to not be white I stated that there are "people of color who think like the majority."

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The alt-right is not even a coherent movement, people like me are alt-right just for certain opinions. Alt-right is not BLM in any shape or form it is just a label for people who splinter from mainstream American conservatism.

Wanna know something all of us alt-righters have in common? Most of us are very secular and many are atheists! Definitely not in mainstream right-wing sociopolitics ain't it?

Alt-right is like a catch all word for 'conservative outcast.' White nationalist are by pure example outcasts in every sense of the word. It does not bug me they are in the same group because we simply aren't a movement, just a group of witches cast out of Jesus's holy temple. Which is a badge of honor for many of us.

Nobody is going to unify the alt-right because there has never been anything to unify over exactly. We can use the label for political purposes but that is about it, all it does is send shivers down neo-Marxist's spines. It is about all word is good for anyways.

The only thing the nationalist protesting should reserve is to let the statue remain and be left alone as a part of basic Southern Eastern history of America. I do not get offended everytime I see a statue of Washington because he owned slaves nor do I get upset at public portrayals of Obama because he is a racist.

Does not bother me one bit.
4chan is not a cohesive movement, the protesters aren't a cohesive movement, feminists aren't a cohesive movement, Christians, Atheists et all aren't a cohesive movement. That doesn't change that alt-right gatherings, websites and real life, have a large, established Nazi and other white nationalist presence. And nobody there seems to care. They should. I don't care if they feel like outsiders. I'm an outsider as an Atheist, and highly secular minded. Doesn't mean I gotta be okay with hanging around with literal Nazi.
Were I at the protest, it wouldn't be about the statue. I could not care less about the statue, and neither do a lot of the protesters which I saw interviewed. They're not there as anti-statue, they're there as anti-Nazi.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The alt-right is not even a coherent movement, people like me are alt-right just for certain opinions. Alt-right is not BLM in any shape or form it is just a label for people who splinter from mainstream American conservatism.

Wanna know something all of us alt-righters have in common? Most of us are very secular and many are atheists! Definitely not in mainstream right-wing sociopolitics ain't it?

Alt-right is like a catch all word for 'conservative outcast.' White nationalist are by pure example outcasts in every sense of the word. It does not bug me they are in the same group because we simply aren't a movement, just a group of witches cast out of Jesus's holy temple. Which is a badge of honor for many of us.

Nobody is going to unify the alt-right because there has never been anything to unify over exactly. We can use the label for political purposes but that is about it, all it does is send shivers down neo-Marxist's spines. It is about all word is good for anyways.

The only thing the nationalist protesting should reserve is to let the statue remain and be left alone as a part of basic Southern Eastern history of America. I do not get offended everytime I see a statue of Washington because he owned slaves nor do I get upset at public portrayals of Obama because he is a racist.

Does not bother me one bit.

I'm curious what your ethnicity is.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Quite the contrary but have fun in your own ignorance....Hence my earlier comment in response where you claim to not be white I stated that there are "people of color who think like the majority."
I don't hate cops and am not a racist agitator, so I guess that makes me "ignorant" in your view. Forgive me if I save my tears. I hope I do represent the majority of "people of color" on this because that means that some people at least have some sense on this issue. Maybe if you were part of a group that promoted that much animus towards gangbangers, drugs, single parent households and so on, we'd actually get somewhere in the inner city. But keep on hating cops and watch as it gets worse. Have fun with that.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I don't hate cops and am not a racist agitator, so I guess that makes me "ignorant" in your view. Forgive me if I save my tears. I hope I do represent the majority of "people of color" on this because that means that some people at least have some sense on this issue. Maybe if you were part of a group that promoted that much animus towards gangbangers, drugs, single parent households and so on, we'd actually get somewhere in the inner city. But keep on hating cops and watch as it gets worse. Have fun with that.

I hope you're not insinuating I hate cops. I don't, I just don't like being stopped if I'm not doing anything. I don't like being told to put my hand on a running car which is hot and being told "well your people like BBQ." I don't like having a gun pulled on me because I object to unlawful commands where it wasn't warranted. Good luck with the bootlicking.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I hope you're not insinuating I hate cops. I don't, I just don't like being stopped if I'm not doing anything. I don't like being told to put my hand on a running car which is hot and being told "well your people like BBQ." I don't like having a gun pulled on me because I object to unlawful commands where it wasn't warranted. Good luck with the bootlicking.
You're part of a movement that hates cops, so.

Again, where are you getting that I support those things because I don't support BLM?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A state of emergency has been declared by the governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, in Charlottesville, Virginia following clashes between protesters and counter-protesters at the "Unite the Right" rally in emancipation park. As of 12:30 pm (local time) it is reported that eight people have been hurt and there has been one arrest. Emancipation Park was chosen as the location for the White Nationalist rally of at least 6,000 people because of the 20 ft statue of Confederate General Robert E Lee.

Charlottesville: violence before far-right rally prompts state of emergency

White nationalist rally in Virginia sparks violent clashes, emergency declaration

White nationalists ordered to leave Va. park before planned ‘Unite the Right’ rally

And here is Fox News: Car plows into protesters during clashes at

Clashes had already occurred on Friday in University of Virginia's Campus, and on Saturday, at the park itself and despite police efforts to keep the two groups apart, the Police declared an unlawful assembly alert. The Virginia national guard “will closely monitor the situation and will be able to rapidly respond and provide additional assistance if needed.”

President Trump tweeted: "We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!"

Reports from RT America:

Any Thoughts?
I prefer civil discourse.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am sure there are neo nazi's in the group and as much as I disagree with them I cannot dislike them for certain things they do the same way I give credit to the good of people I dislike. To call them all Nazis is also a blatant lie considering the fast differences in opinions expressed by them all. A simple Wiki walk can cure you of any ignorance you have of them.

That is the miracle of the alt-right though in that it gets completely opposing groups to get along at least temporarily and allows other right-wingers to unite under a greater umbrella. It does not mean we are coherent in every single issue though.
They carried a nazi flag, the symbol of evil. We fought and defeated that evil in WWII and now it's trying to come alive again. We will fight and defeat that evil whenever it pops up.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Sorry I meant African American not African. Sorry for that.

Considering you're telling the truth the fact that you're African-American or bi-racial and yet you call white nationalists heros who do not like you or I, and who seek to create an environment to harm us and eliminate us along with Jews, Arabs, or any person of color. That is scary...But not surprising. There ios a term for that Malcolm X used.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Considering you're telling the truth the fact that you're African-American or bi-racial and yet you call white nationalists heros who do not like you or I, and who seek to create an environment to harm us and eliminate us along with Jews, Arabs, or any person of color. That is scary...But not surprising. There ios a term for that Malcolm X used.

Considering that my very views were supported, protected and encouraged by a white nationalist is testament to the fact you do not understand white nationalism. When somebody like that sticks up for a stranger knowing he or she is black it creates a reality shock.

On top of this is the fact that I never said I belief or support white nationalists. I only said I support them in this fight and I also said multiple times earlier that I do not agree with them on most things. You also made some blatant lies about white nationalists that are completely removed from the truth of their actions.

You cannot conflate white nationalism with racism the same way you cannot conflate BLM with racial equality. They simply do not match reality. People keep throwing around words like these flippantly being manipulative or simple ignorant of what they mean.

Also I think there is a picture of me in one of the threads here on RF so you can see for yourself if you are skeptical of race since you have a hard time understanding why somebody like me would be firmly against BLM.