• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Viole likes animals!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When I asked @viole if she likes animals, her response was she isn't a vegetarian. :D

I have been told recently that my occasional intake of meat , because of the facility I live in, could be the cause of my separation of God.

I like my clam chowder! :(

I like animals too, but I prefer them alive. I used to be terrified of spiders. I started holding spiders, and realized I loved my fear, by holding my fear. If I never confronted my fear, I would still be afraid of spiders. They taught me a very valuable lesson.

Plus, spiders represent Divine femininity, so have spiritual value, are the most female dominant animal in the world, and sometimes the female grows 12 times larger than the male in some species, and eats the male while they're making love. It sounds romantic! :D

Viole, correct me if I am mistaken, but you seem to be very against religion by some of the comments you make about the Catholic church and Religion

Can you share with me any redemptive qualities you find in Catholicism? :)

Ask @viole a question!