• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Viker thinks over things

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to, but it caused all sorts of problems. Mostly, I started to wonder if I was actually 100% correct in every single thing I ever did. So I stopped. Now I'm quite certain of myself.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Just taking a second look at the OP and wondering if it means something other than my first impression. By thinking over do you mean skipping things that should have been thought over, or do you mean that you are thinking over things and not missing those things? Or do you mean that you don't think about things that would be a waste of time to think about?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think over things.
f842609837d5ccd8f0c54001a2e9980c.gif

Viker

Häxan
Just taking a second look at the OP and wondering if it means something other than my first impression. By thinking over do you mean skipping things that should have been thought over, or do you mean that you are thinking over things and not missing those things? Or do you mean that you don't think about things that would be a waste of time to think about?
You've made me think too much, now. Brain. Shut. Down.