• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Views on antichrist

Apothisrocks

Hello fellow satanists I would like to discuss with you the issue of antichrist I don't believe in it but who cares I like people's opinion so share it is antichrist real will it ever what will it ever come what do you think?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Post in the general lhp area....I think this area is dead right now. Also all the theistic satanist I know have no use for an antichrist figure.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I believe the Antichrist has already visited this Earth a very long time ago. I won't go into detail in case I step on some religiously sensitive toes, but I think people can put 2 and 2 together and get 5. lol

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I guess you need an Antichrist if you believe in Christ but hate his guts. If you're a theistic satanist you probably don't give a damn.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
An Antichrist is anyone who rejects the gospel. So there's billions of Antichrists walking the planet. Other than that, I don't find much use for the concept.

Robert Alexander

Antichrist is merely a biblical term. Alternatively, it can be said that one person's Christ is another person's Antichrist. It's entirely relative to the individual. It would be more fitting to label the concept simply the human manifestation of Satan for the purpose of a deeper and more meaningful exchange concerning the concept. If you want a vision of what someone who fit the theoretical bill could look like, it would be someone who has the intellect, skills, self belief, magnetism, resources, understanding, drive, and vision to be the one to rapidly bring about the ushering in of a new world created in Satan's figurative image, a renewed and lasting golden age of enlightenment unlike anything ever seen before in this world, an ultra advanced Utopia consisting of all human beings united as one, where human suffering is a thing of the past and joy and understanding are had by all, a world totally built upon the concept of rational self interest. The Antichrist would basically be the ultimate Satanist

Last edited:

s33k2bh0ly

Hello fellow satanists I would like to discuss with you the issue of antichrist I don't believe in it but who cares I like people's opinion so share it is antichrist real will it ever what will it ever come what do you think?
I feel as though the whole "antichrist" thing is all reactionism, it submits to the Christian narrative of theology. That said, I dont think a theistic satanist would consider such a figure as relevant, but I'm only speaking for myself here.