• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Video Thread

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I thought it might be good to have a thread dedicated to those videos of interest that you might want to share. I often watch videos that I want to share with others. Maybe we can make a point of offering a brief synopsis about the content of the video and an idea of how long the video is so that other members can decide whether they want to invest their time watching it.

Just an idea.

pexels-tima-miroshnichenko-4908502.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I sometimes feel guilty for watching it but what often appears in my feed is the channel Montana & Ryan. Not only do they sometimes do videos about relationship decisions and the progress in their relationship, but they're signature for pranks videos of pranking each other. The worst prank I've seen done is when the boyfriend bought the girlfriend a person size stuffed bear and gave it to her. Later on he cut the stuffing out, dressed in the bear, and jumped out and scared her, causing her to kick him out of fear.

Don't try this stuff at home, folks.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Do people still hunt seals?
No...actually Namibia fishermen fish with big nets...the seals see these nets full of fish so they try to catch them but their mouth or neck remains stuck in the net. Sometimes they have painful pieces of those nylon nets around the necks.:cry:
Poor them

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
No...actually Namibia fishermen fish with big nets...the seals see these nets full of fish so they try to catch them but their mouth or neck remains stuck in the net. Sometimes they have painful pieces of those nylon nets around the necks.:cry:
Poor them
As youth we watched a movie in school about the effects of DDT on seals. Very sad at the time.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I will throw this one out there. It is a 9 minute trailer for a 2 part video series on Samadhi. A well made film that I enjoyed watching. The 2 part videos are about an hour and a half long each, so there is a time commitment in watching them.

PureX

Veteran Member
I've posted this before, but it's one of my favorite YT videos. It's about the power of art (performance).

PureX

Veteran Member
I make it a point to try and catch any shows on TV or video that involve creative people/performers honoring other creative people/performers who's work they admire. Because they tend to really step things up a notch for their heroes, in those instances. I try not to miss award shows like the Kennedy Center Honors, or command performances at the White House, or Musicares, or Grammy Concert shows for that reason. And I have seen some truly AMAZING performances on those kinds of shows. Too many to post, here, but I'll dig up a few of my favorites.

Here is Jon Stewart opening the segment honoring Bruce Springsteen at the Kennedy Center in '09.

Here are Mavis Staples and Sam Moore honoring the Rev. Al Green in 2014 ...

Beyonce', Ed Sheeran and Gary Clark Jr. open a Grammy Concert honoring Stevie Wonder in 2017 ...

Keb Mo, a black delta blues guitar player, opens a show at the White House, for a black president ...

Later on that same show at the White House, James Taylor and Keb Mo honor country music ...

PureX

Veteran Member
I have been watching this guy recently. He's a nut, but a good nut. Very short video
Ummm ... "discernment". That's what I'm thinking about, here. Seems to me that's an important part of 'growing up'; of 'becoming and adult'. Of being an authentic, 'actualized' human being.

Just sayin' :)

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And the movies about child sexual abuse joke.
I don't see why so many people hate him. Sure, he takes lots of stabs at a lot of people. but lets look at his usual victims of comical assault: Hollywood types - he eats them up, chews them up, and spits them out, and if they get high enough for him to notice he's doing to find some way to shoot Icarus down; Animal abusers - I fully agree with him, including it's pretty lame to find the use of "coarse language" to be a point of contention given the topic of heinous cruelty done to dogs; Religious bungholes - not religious people, specifically those who are ******** about it and I think everyone who has been on the receiving end can appreciate it, like laughing about someone being in Hell. People's stupidity - because it knows absolutely no bounds and people believe some really dumb crap; Himself - few, if any, of his harshest critics seem to realize a lot of his harshest jokes are also harshly self-degrading in the process. And he really doesn't care--except to poke a good hornets nest--because it's a joke and if you can't take it, bugger off.