• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Video resources

Are you interested in educational videos exploring various religious themes as a resource to learn?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other, please explain.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

illykitty

RF's pet cat
So, the purpose of this thread is to post educational videos about religions or aspects of religions.

Crash Course on YouTube has been posting a series about mythology. It's formatted in a comparative way, exploring themes, rather than geographically. I don't know how accurate it is, just started watching, but it could potentially be a good resource if anyone wants easy to digest information that is presented in an engaging way.

If you have any videos you'd like to post, feel free to do so.

Also added a poll question, please do answer, I'd like to see how many people are interested in this format.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
So, the purpose of this thread is to post educational videos about religions or aspects of religions.

Crash Course on YouTube has been posting a series about mythology. It's formatted in a comparative way, exploring themes, rather than geographically. I don't know how accurate it is, just started watching, but it could potentially be a good resource if anyone wants easy to digest information that is presented in an engaging way.

Also added a poll question, please do answer, I'd like to see how many people are interested in this format.
I love crashcourse.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Jeeez, Louse. Can't you boils it down to a tweet or two? :)