• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIDEO One-on-One Debates???

tomspug

Absorbant
Is this not the coolest idea ever?

We've all got webcams, right? And isn't the face the most effective means of communicating thoughts and ideas? Well, what better way to do "point/counterpoint" then to have successive videos of two individuals with opposites sides to an argument?

Thoughts?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I don't have one, and I don't want one either. Also, some of us have trouble with videos, whether due to slow connections or computer trouble. I say we just stick with what we have.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Ah, didn't know you could do that, though I should've guessed. I still prefer the text format.

themadhair

Not a fan of live video debates or live debates in general. The advantage of the text format is that it is easier to verify sources.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
This is a horrible idea. People would be way too distracted by my good looks to form any coherent arguments.