• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Video Games

cardero

Citizen Mod
Pat, did you ever finish Metroid Prime?
After Legend Of Zelda The Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS) which I am almost finished with and the finishing of Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (PS2) which I left a year and a half ago at 52%, I will be seriously considering and concentrating on both Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. mrscardero bought me The Elder Scrolls IV OBLIVION recently and she started to wonder why I wasn't playing it and when I was going to start it. After telling her of all the games that I needed to finish up first we attempted it and both of us started to get into it. At 130 + hours I was not really interested in such a heavy commitment with all the unfinished games that I have (not to mention all the controller schemes of each different game) but both of these Metroid games are on deck and I will PM you personally the moment I defeated that damn Omega Pirate.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Okay I am still working on both legacy of Kain: Defiance and soul reaver 2 simultaneously. They're both pretty fun and relatively easy as well. I want Assassin Creed so bad because I see from the look of it, that it will suffice my PoP addiction quite nicely. I'm not really big into horror games, but I think I might get into Jericho though. Looks pretty fun. And last but not least I must finish Second Sight. I started it, I like it alot, but somehow I get disinterested in it. Don't know why though.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Okay I am still working on both legacy of Kain: Defiance and soul reaver 2 simultaneously. They're both pretty fun and relatively easy as well. I want Assassin Creed so bad because I see from the look of it, that it will suffice my PoP addiction quite nicely. I'm not really big into horror games, but I think I might get into Jericho though. Looks pretty fun. And last but not least I must finish Second Sight. I started it, I like it alot, but somehow I get disinterested in it. Don't know why though.
I have the origiinal Legacy of Cain (PS1) and I solved it but I cannot for some reason let it go. It was a fun game and when I clean up my video game schedule, I may just want to go through it again (whih is very uncommon for me). I also have the first Soul Reaver (again PS1) and I may have gotten a third of the way through that but lost interest. I will most likely have to start that one all over again from the beginning just to get back into it.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, i guess y'all americans dont like FOOTBALL do you?
eh, don't care for sports game.
Played Empire Earth 3. They dumbed the game down. 2 resources instead of 11. Boring.
Sword of the Stars is a great game, though a bit difficult.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I'm still playing Oblivion. Granted the magic isn't as strong as it was 6 months ago, but this game is absolutely addicting. I want to beat everything, but I don't have uber good skills, apparently. The campaign was fun, though.

I'm eagerly awaiting Assassin's Creed. It's sold out here and I'm not interested in fighting the traffic this week.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I'm still playing Oblivion. Granted the magic isn't as strong as it was 6 months ago, but this game is absolutely addicting. I want to beat everything, but I don't have uber good skills, apparently. The campaign was fun, though.

I find Oblivion overwhelming but compelling. I am playing it on the PS3 but I am beginning to realize that it would have been better performed on a PC. There are just some games that don't translate that well from computer to set-top console. There is quite amount of reading to do, many books to come across. I'm wondering if it is impertive to real all this stuff. And the world is huge I do not think that 130 hours is going to be enough.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I just bet Assassin's Creed yesterday, but there's still a lot of little thing to do to get the rest of the achievements in the game.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Any of you lot played Resistance: Fall of Man, on the ps3? I lurv it online.
I am going to hold off on Resistence for a little bit longer. Waiting for it to get down toat least $30.00 or less. Still have several PS2 games that need to be solved before I can get any PS3 games. It's killing me because I want to purchase and play the new Ratchet & Clank.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I am going to hold off on Resistence for a little bit longer. Waiting for it to get down toat least $30.00 or less. Still have several PS2 games that need to be solved before I can get any PS3 games. It's killing me because I want to purchase and play the new Ratchet & Clank.
I've never played a Rachet and Clank game before, but I would buy a PS3 to play the latest addition. It's supposed to be really good.

I'm looking forward to Devil May Cry 4. DMC 3 was awesome.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I've never played a Rachet and Clank game before, but I would buy a PS3 to play the latest addition. It's supposed to be really good.

Ya DMC 3 was really good, Capcom need to make it good to make up for how bad the 2nd one was(IMO).

cardero

Citizen Mod

I played and stayed loyal to the series with the exception of Deadlocked (PS2) and the PSP version (waiting for it to come down in price). I didn't care for Sly Raccoon nor the Jak and Daxter series.

cardero

Citizen Mod
As everyone knows, I post this question every three months.
SO WHAT IS EVERYONE PLAYING!?!?!

Gamecube: Metroid Prime (stuck on the last boss monster, wandering around for extra energy tanks)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (15% completed)

PSP: Final Fantasy 2 (with the new face lift)

PS3: Oblivion (A game I suspect I will be at for a while longer)

Nintendo DS: Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (just finishing up the ending).

Coming Up Next.

PS2: Devil May Cry 1

Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy 3

PSP: Daxter (started this awhile back, should just finish it up)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I may have already replied to this thread, but my favourite games ever are Final Fantasy IX and X, and the Tomb Raider games, but not the first one that was made for the PS2, "Angel of Darkness" it was called... I didn't much care for that one, though I did figure out how to move from one location to another, and then come back and pick up the same items (ammunition, medical kits) as many times as I wanted...

The games I currently play, if I have time, are

Guitar Hero II
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XII

I've gone of it...

I play Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 lots.

Fight Night Round 3 is legendary.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I bought a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I love the new Smash Brothers. It's fantastic!
I am not much into brawlers but this is a solid franchise. I never played any of the other titles from Nintendo but this particular version got extremely good ratings.