• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Victimless Crimes & The Economy

Would Vicentralism work in practice?

• Total voters

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I already wrote what the FCC does to help consumers so I won't bother repeating my post. The OP was about victimless crimes and managing the communications infrastructure cannot by any stretch be considered in the area of victimless crimes.

You are stretching your credibility.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Enforcing victimless crime laws puts a strain on the U.S. and local economies. I have the solution to fix all of that, and I hope it will help small communities such as mine and many other communities thrive! It's a political ideology that I developed called Vicentralism.

Vicentralism is focused on Three Central Principles, consisting of:

- Ending laws against victimless crimes.

Examples:

Ending the War on Drugs, which Vicentralists consider as a civil war.

Ending laws against two or more adults engaging in consensual sex or sexual acts.

Repealing laws and ordinances against public displays of nudity.

Overturning mandatory seatbelt laws.

Doing away with laws where there is no other victim than just the person who committed the act, even suicide.

-Doing away with already intrusive government institutions.

Examples:

Permanent shutdown of abusive administrative offices, such as the DEA, ONDCP, FCC, DHS, etc.

Cutting wasteful spending that have no immediate or apparent benefits to the public.

Having strong oversight of otherwise helpful departments or offices, such as the Department of Education(such as doing away with mandatory schooling).

- Hand financial institutions/banks over to the public for community-ownership, and creating a publically owned currency.

Examples:

Abolish the Federal Reserve and prevent any further central banks from opening.

Decentralize the currency and let the public banks handle all distribution of our money.

Give control of credit lines to the public banks.

Would this form of government and political ideology work in practice?
Naw. You will just get wacked like JFK was.