• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VI (6) sion

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Vision and ufologists today and storytellers about the pyramid, technology and science belief of holiness.

Oh holy of holies they claim, science and technology, oh wisdom, oh self, oh self importance and storyteller, let me tell you all about our alienation and claim it was a wonderful spiritual history.

Yet today in a fall out atmosphere science attacked relativity of PHI....Phi remains with pi O in the upper heavenly spiritual gas cooling, yet PHI owns a lot of mass of gases compared to mountain ^ tip stone fusion removal...dispersed and falls out.

It falls out cooled as science themes O the circle and maths....yet elsewhere it falls in human imaged burning gas ground landings...as the angels of God who attack the evil human being scientist.

Yet most of us are not the scientist....so we get life irradiated sacrificed and witness the phenomena.

Meanwhile the chemically brain converted, drug takers in atmospheric reality talk unnatural stories about technology, being saved in technology and its advancement. Energy beyond human comprehension, aliens and the pyramid.

The theme of VISIONARY teaching.

A long time ago as I saw the pyramid combusted its stone....the body of God mass SION and stone changed into a form of grey flaky ash.

In human life, humans self combusted, so did animals....and the ground Nature, crops all burnt and went to Hell.

The relativity of a VISIONARY advice today as a storyteller today in gases returned, gases cooled to give vision, telling lying stories.

As a real VISIONARY, I did not believe an alien was God or holy or that Satanic occult technology owned any massive cold energy resource.

The atmospheric cold gases were given back to life by stone asteroid wandering star released of stone mass to put the gases back.

Fake visionary idealism, fake identification, live in the moment of the event itself.

No says the visionary it was Holy.

No says the realist, today your visions own the moment when all life was combusted by the pyramid alien technology of the past.....and you realize your given back VISION by the not the God stone gas history.

Messengers in the Heavens, messages given and realised, changed brain chemicals, to see VISIONS immaculate type of visionary chemical drugged type of body changes and feelings of elation and also the passion. Changed bio chemicals that induce sexual heightened body changes.

To idealise information in a false vision and a false preaching.

That is not CHURCH owned, nor relative to the real Healers of the past, those who learnt in the sacrificed Temple pyramid life of Jesus historically the true healer self.

Who knew the Temple and pyramid sciences were evil by history. Who taught the real human story.

Who also said the Church builders were hypocrites for they scientifically had previously harmed and sacrificed human life.

Yet in their hypocrisy they said, I will live a poor human and not an elitist. I am sorry Jesus human spiritual self, sorry for you and sorry for my own choices, Father of our life please forgive me.

And so Jesus taught our spirituality and our messages correctly, for the origin of the gases of our atmosphere came out of the stone originally.

Were not owned by technology or great gas masses of energy for science, it was only ever owned by God the Earth, our Creator spirit owner.....formed GASES....the Earth body of.

So spirit feed back subliminal memory and VISIONS taught me that our human family are in mind possession of false visions that detail false information about the evil point in the past to the gain of huge massive gas mass/energy in natural light replacement.

As versus the ancient reasoning as to why it had been removed and burnt out...the alienation and the destruction of God the body of.

So I never believed in God stories spiritually, did not believe in Satan nor aliens and wondered at what you all were expressing as spiritualists or visionaries about the evil past of the pyramid.

For I saw and realised what our science brother had actually caused and wondered why you reverenced the ALIEN.

When in coded human messages to self, who says, please decode this message. It says A LIE N.

Was never any spiritual truth as the encoded human message sent to their own self, and spoken in visions as the real message.

Do not be fooled by the alien landing he said.

So then he does a movie that placates human writing signs and messages and greeting the aliens return and claiming, oh, how beautiful the lights, how wonderful....and then all get blasted to death.

As the reality of what IRRADIATION does to the chemical brain of that human visionary, and how readily a human possessed in that feeling and emotional physical body changes would claim it a HOLY of HOLIES.

When the information not challenged should as any studier claim....challenge the information. Review natural history, and infer to natural Earth in its natural history before you believe any alien story or theme.

To then realise that you kept telling your own science self. Do not believe these visionaries.....for remember you took your own human FIRST SCIENCE advice from a vision of a mountain being disintegrated/nuclear reacted with that UFO as the pyramid theme ^ origins....how to shift and move a mountain by a UFO mathematical equated mass O.

When the mass comes it disperses, yet the science self wants in person the presence O mass of metallic radiation, what he is waiting for.....he has not yet received it in its highest state. O HELD MASS.

Stephen Haw KING warning.

My own Healer sister/Mother aware spiritual warning as a human who challenged the teachings of God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If any human asked today, why did past philosophers probability MATHS reviewers tell you all that when the moment arrives in human life many false prophets and seers/visionaries will arise and tell fake stories?

True human reasoning.

o the bio cell of a male life was given to him by his Human Mother.

o his Father total one male spiritual life died.

So his conscious spirituality was owned by his Mother life giver to his baby self.

However he revered his deceased male Father, self life history owner.

So taught self, do not revere the dead....which is conscious self identification.

Father, died by the held radiation constant...bio life can only survive in a light irradiating constant.

Therefore brain chemical changes in the status fall out irradiation causes humans to falsify the nature of being informed.

Yet are truly spiritual passionate about what their visions and brain chemical inferred stories detail. Rationally the male probable science cause o bio life cell natural light owner knew.

Knew how DNA returned and healed and how a scientist consciousness re emerged in his DNA regained human life.

And owning a higher consciousness placated our destruction by the fake visionary feed back advice.

Of the moment of radiation mass o point destruction of self historically.

To re owning/returning and reincarnating today in a falsified irradiated brain chemical memory change and believe his stories are holy.

Yet the stories are about total life eradication as based on how much gas mass had returned since as compared to DNA life returned telling stories about that memory.

The warnings to self maths probabilities and genetic DNA returned Destroyer mentality was true.

The bible was written to try to teach and identify that human problem.

Science today therefore infers and references correct scientific teaching yet it was first owned in human life, not by scientists but by the higher spiritual human innocent self who did the research.

Science today does own self evident scientific reasoning about the brain chemicals and visions and false idealism, yet science itself is 100 per cent wrong...to then also believe in that idealism in the scientific community.

Whilst the spiritual community involved in science memory was also falsifying the information....and were all a part of the bible warnings in relativity...self advice.