• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Very Very high (subtle) energy levels?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I'm not sure all desire causes sorrow or that sorrow is always such a negative thing.
You are young. I am starting to totter. I have completed all my duties (seen off my parents, raised my children to the best of my ability). Only one duty remains, that is to provide my wife companionship (till chance allows it). I have no desires.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Anyone have super high energy levels the past few weeks?

To the point of it being extremely uncomfortable, even painful at times?

I have been feeling so lazy for exactly about 2 weeks now. On leave, at home, enjoying life. Didnt even go to the gym or even visit someone.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyone have super high energy levels the past few weeks?

To the point of it being extremely uncomfortable, even painful at times?
Based on the title of this thread, I assumed you were going to ask about the very subtle states of meditation, or 'casual states'. Tibetan Buddhism refers to the causal state as "very very subtle".

I've never heard of this causing physical pain. Are you referring rather to just be "stoked up" with energy physically, and this has nothing to do with spirituality at all? Perhaps you need to just practice some grounding exercises? Ungrounded energy can lead to all sorts of issues, mentally and physically.

janesix

Based on the title of this thread, I assumed you were going to ask about the very subtle states of meditation, or 'casual states'. Tibetan Buddhism refers to the causal state as "very very subtle".

I've never heard of this causing physical pain. Are you referring rather to just be "stoked up" with energy physically, and this has nothing to do with spirituality at all? Perhaps you need to just practice some grounding exercises? Ungrounded energy can lead to all sorts of issues, mentally and physically.
It is definitely prana, or chi. I am pretty sure what is happening now. Some call it the microcosmic orbit. The energy was building up. I refined the energy little bits at a time, and did the appropriate mental work. I grounded a lot yesterday and that helped as well. I have had several "downloads" of information this week as well, and I am sure it is because of the increased prana flow and blockage that were broken. I have also been doing some music therapy which I think helps balance out the energy. I slept ten unbroken hours last night.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is definitely prana, or chi. I am pretty sure what is happening now. Some call it the microcosmic orbit.
Are you practicing t'ai chi, or qigong? The microcosmic orbit meditation is part of that. Did someone teach you this practice?