• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Very Very high (subtle) energy levels?

janesix

Anyone have super high energy levels the past few weeks?

To the point of it being extremely uncomfortable, even painful at times?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
My middle son has had a few absolutely amped days/weeks in the last month. Its certainly been uncomfortable for me.

I haven't felt as fatigued as normal, so that's probably about as high energy as it gets for me.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm feeling more motivated these days, but if memory serves I always get a little bit of a psycho/physical boost this time of year (summer where I am).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Something I've been thinking about, yes it's pseudoscience-y to some, is that highly spiritual people, like those into New Age, may feel vibrations. So it's possible that things that one can't see, like for example the signals from their internet wi-fi router, could affect these spiritual vibrations which they feel.

But more likely, it's probably just some anxiety as well as potentially not eating the right foods. I felt a little bit nervous years ago while on a mostly vegan, rice, veggies and Tofu diet which I was on briefly.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Something I've been thinking about, yes it's pseudoscience-y to some, is that highly spiritual people, like those into New Age, may feel vibrations. So it's possible that things that one can't see, like for example the signals from their internet wi-fi router, could affect these spiritual vibrations which they feel.

But more likely, it's probably just some anxiety as well as potentially not eating the right foods. I felt a little bit nervous years ago while on a mostly vegan, rice, veggies and Tofu diet which I was on briefly.

My husband swears that living near power lines messes with his energy levels. I'm not sure I believe it or not, though I will admit that he probably does hear them.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Anyone have super high energy levels the past few weeks?

To the point of it being extremely uncomfortable, even painful at times?

No. Nothing out of the ordinary but I have had some invisible force knocked me backwards from getting hit by two cars and another less powerful another two near inches from me. Although I don't drink alcohol that moment I needed a drink.

I heard from a comedian that when we have life and death experience we all of the sudden start appreciating life, smelling the roses, and smiling more. Funny that's so true.

If that entity was an energy I wouldn't have known the difference. But to reenact that experience without needing to dodge cars maybe someone more spiritually sound can. I don't believe in spiritual hierarchy but I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My husband swears that living near power lines messes with his energy levels. I'm not sure I believe it or not, though I will admit that he probably does hear them.

I see. I think the best thing to do for him, as well as @janesix if they think they are having similar problems, is just review whether they're spending much time in the outdoors. If they aren't, it might be time to spend some time with nature if coronavirus restrictions don't prevent it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I see. I think the best thing to do for him, as well as @janesix if they think they are having similar problems, is just review whether they're spending much time in the outdoors. If they aren't, it might be time to spend some time with nature if coronavirus restrictions don't prevent it.

Its the labor shortage that's done him in, we're pretty much restrictionless in Iowa. His average work schedule has been 9am-3pm off an hour, 4pm-9pm. Cut his days off to one day a week... He's too nice to say no(or to stop doing other people's work for them, which is why he gets stuck there so long).

janesix

But more likely, it's probably just some anxiety as well as potentially not eating the right foods. I felt a little bit nervous years ago while on a mostly vegan, rice, veggies and Tofu diet which I was on briefly.[/QUOT
I've spent some time walking on the grass with no shoes or socks, for grounding. It seems to help a bit. Also doing some major work in my yard. I have been extremely picky with what foods I can handle. Craving for certain veggies, veg. juice.