• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Verse of the Day

Servant_of_the_One1

Daily verse from our holy books as reminder.

64. And we (angels) descend not except by the Command of your Lord (O Muhammad
saws.gif
). To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between those two, and your Lord is never forgetful,

Surah Maryam

Tumah

Veteran Member
Rabbi, read well.
Daily verse from Holy Books( holy for the believer). Quran is Book, not books.
It means u can post from torah.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
Yes you are writing to other Muslims, verses from your holy books as a reminder for some Islamic idea or another.

If you intended for people of other faiths to be interested in this topic that you've placed in Interfaith, then you've neglected to explain why they should be.
Read well

Servant_of_the_One1

Yes you are writing to other Muslims, verses from your holy books as a reminder for some Islamic idea or another.

If you intended for people of other faiths to be interested in this topic that you've placed in Interfaith, then you've neglected to explain why they should be.
Read well

Wrong again, Quran is Holy Book and not Books.

The point of the topic is for every religionist to post verse from our(all religionists) holy books.

If u dont want to post from Torah, its all good. Perhaps other rabbi will :)

Tumah

Veteran Member
Wrong again, Quran is Holy Book and not Books.

The point of the topic is for every religionist to post verse from our(all religionists) holy books.

If u dont want to post from Torah, its all good. Perhaps other rabbi will :)
Then allow me to assist you. The italicized is mine.

This thread is for followers of different religions to post [important/inspirational/etc.] verses from their holy books.

This is a ... Daily verse from our holy books as reminder.

saws.gif
). To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between those two, and your Lord is never forgetful,

Surah Maryam

Please post your holy books' verses here.

Your welcome.

Servant_of_the_One1

Then allow me to assist you. The italicized is mine.

This thread is for followers of different religions to post [important/inspirational/etc.] verses from their holy books.

This is a ... Daily verse from our holy books as reminder.

saws.gif

Surah Maryam

Please post your holy books' verses here.

Your welcome.

No thanks Rabbi.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
"As I have told you before, those who speak to you in terms of guilt; ignore them. Those who tell you that to be spiritual is not to be physical do not understand the great physical-spiritual nature of your being. They have not dreamed in their minds. They have not sparkled in themselves like stars and so experiencing night they think that existence is dark." - Jane Roberts

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"
http://quran.com/78/40

Note:
"hands have put forth" mean "what he/she did"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
- Satanic Bible

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love."
- Satanic Bible

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"
http://quran.com/78/40

Note:
"hands have put forth" mean "what he/she did"
Thanks for that, Godobeyer. I would be hard pressed to provide a starker contrast to my post that preceded yours. It makes my point, perfectly.

arthra

Baha'i
A verse from the Baha'i Writings:

From time immemorial He hath been veiled in the eternity of His Essence and concealed in the infinitude of His own Being. And when He purposed to manifest His beauty in the kingdom of names and to reveal His glory in the realm of attributes, He brought forth His Prophets from the invisible plane to the visible, that His name "the Manifest" might be distinguished from "the Hidden" and His name "the Last" might be discerned from "the First", and that there may be fulfilled the words: "He is the First and the Last; the Seen and the Hidden; and He knoweth all things!"

~ Baha'u'llah, Gems of Divine Mysteries, p. 35

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You are digging for the answers until your fingers bleed, to satisfy the hunger, to satiate the need.... And as you pray in your darkness for wings to set you free, you are bound to your silent legacy. ~Melissa Etheridge, "Silent Legacy," Yes I Am, 1993

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Thanks for that, Godobeyer. I would be hard pressed to provide a starker contrast to my post that preceded yours. It makes my point, perfectly.
You are welcome YmirGF

I honestly don't know what your preceded post means till now lol , you knew my English :)
Is that coincidence ?