• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vermin are better for us than Yahweh!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
To summon the God of Abraham, is to summon the most violent, proud, insensitive, mass murdering spirit, the pagan Deity far more proud and unreasonable, cruel, sadistic than the Devil, with the worst reputation, the highest kill count, the most bloodthirsty psychopathic spirit there is!

Yahweh is a Pagan Deity who gives the good Pagan Deities and Mother Goddess a very ugly name, so probably best if people don't recognize him as one of them.

Both him and Alllah were worshipped with other Pagan Deities, until they decided they were too good for the rest, too selfish, didn't need to share, needed to murder all the other Deities because there isn't enough room for the selfish narcissistic God who is such a wimpy cry baby he killed children for misusing his name, but lets men of God get away with raping and pillaging, crying over blasphemy, but totally indifferent to the agony of the virgin girls God tells his holy men they can take away after murdering their families, to be the sex slaves of the holy people who pray to the true God. Pagans are booty because their gods are impure, and murdering everyone but keeping virgins to rape them is pure according to Yahweh, the unblemished little lily! Prince charming!
fbb177c60e59bce2c28ce2a9e4ddc7f4bfecfe79_hq.gif
kid-evil.gif

That doesn't bother the selfish bigot, but the wimp can't handle his hurt feelings over someone misusing his name , or the blasphemy of simply speaking the truth about him, that gets people killed or imprisoned every year.

Vermin that carry the black plague are so much better for society than Yahweh. The vermin don't know what they do, don't know they carry the plague. God intentionally carries diseases and plagues, with barbaric, dark, sinister, wicked intentions, that kill a lot more people.

I prefer to worship filthy vermin!
1684005296251.png
1684005329782.png
1684005035002.png
1684005045010.png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Limes disease carrying ticks and venemous serpents are not a problem. The God who made them is the problem because it was intended to torture, kill , and **** people off, and the ticks and serpents don't know how to do anything other than what God gave them the predisposed nature and instincts, or venom , to torture and murder people and children, to please the God who is hate, misery, chaos, author of sin and death, the Devil is his victim, who never had free will, because Angels do not have free will.

God didn't make the fallen Angels like he made Gabriel or Michael, because he needed enemies , chaos, misery , death, war, so he could be entertained by war, have reason to bully, punish, torture, pretend he's the good cop (while he hires criminals to go murder people, waits until their dead, then shows up, offers their family a shoulder to cry on and needs them to worship and pay him extra money for his services and promised protection, then doesn't show up or offer the protection he promised....

....Yahweh is the cop who gives the child the gun and ammo to go shoot up his school, waiting until the school shooter has run out of ammo before showing up as the good cop who sent him to shoot up the school, kill the shooter, receive a medal and praise as a hero, Vampire batman, declaring you are lifeless if you do not drink the blood of his son and smear it all over you, pretending he's the good guy for hiring people to kill his son, lying and saying the torture, death, and blood sacrifice of his son was necessary to pay a debt (an omnipotent God cannot be in debt to anyone other than himself, and he doesn't need to murder people to pay debts to himself) blaming everyone but himself, getting praise and worship as a hero for shooting the Antichrist, that batman hired and enabled, shooting the Joker , Devils, and villains that batman hired to murder and terrorize Gotham
batman-joker.gif
, so that Gotham would give batman all the pretty girls for a night, that will shortly go missing when he hires the next joker....so batman can keep getting more praise for his noble deeds of fighting crime...he needs a job. If people aren't getting raped, trafficked, mugged, beaten, blown up, what the hell is batman to do, rescue cats from trees"?
photofunky.gif
PeskyDazzlingGnu-size_restricted.gif
joker-batman.gif
)

God clearly needs to have someone murder people, take the blame, and torture good people to death , traffic, enslave, and murder children , to entertain the God who loves misery and death, and make it look like it's all the Devils fault. Doesn't it look that way to you?

God made mosquitoes that kill thousands of people every year, and the ones they don't kill, they badly annoy, to satisfy Yahweh's lust for human misery and help him destroy dreams, with all devils and monsters that he makes to assist with that. The monsters and mosquitos don't do anything but what God has given them the anointing and venom to do.

There is no reason venomous serpents need such potent venom. God did it knowing in advance that he wanted them to kill , frighten, terrorize people, destroy dreams! God is hate!

God creates disasters that destroys what people have worked so hard on for , leaves athletic young people full of life, like my best friend in high school, paralyzed suddenly from the neck down, destroys what you work so hard for , for countless years, leaves children without parents and homeless, screaming out for their heavenly Father, in vain.

Many of those rapists, pedophiles, and murderers prayed to God for the grace to be something else, to not be afflicted with chronic temptations too dark to share with anyone, but are constantly haunted with terrible desires to do what they can't talk to anybody but God about, and even if they did, nobody can cure it but God, and God refuses, because he needs wicked people to be wicked, he needs Antichrists, devils, mosquitoes, plagues, vermin, death camps, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and then blame it on the Devil, because there is nothing that gives him more delight , than for good people to be bending the knee to worship the most despicable, wicked abomination to love, justice, mercy, and compassion, that ever came close to existing, when he was the problem , the guilty one, the deceiver, the murderer, pride, bigotry, hate, the Devil was Yahweh all along that tempted and killed your loved ones!

To say the filthy disease and death causing abomination named Yahweh , is vermin, is a huge insult and injustice to cute innocent vermin. So, I shall refrain from calling him pig or vermin like I used to. Both are so much more clean creatures , and innocent.
1684007853257.png
The disease or plagues they carry are there by God. And God brings all kinds of plagues in the book of revelation to earth, and creatures from the bottomless pit to sting people with scorpion stingers, terrify , torture people till they thirst for death more than water or food, begging for death, but not being allowed to die!

Please, tell me, is that not far worse for us than vermin, even the ones that carry diseases?

Norman bates is love!

1684006232458.png

ec8f71e55a43ee1bd7b60511ead7c91d--norman-bates-bates-motel.jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm sorry to those who christianity makes them more kind and humble.

Continue with christianity if you have experienced a loving Father.

I get very angry when christians , Bible christians, don't just use the Bible to judge, degrade, humiliate, and Divide non Christians, but most Christians are labeled Pagan for honoring the dead, including the Church they get their Bible from, they call "whore of Babylon".

So, the Bible makes me filled with rage for the example that I have seen from many Christians. Some of them are the best people I meet though.

This is not hate speech. I don't want God to suffer. Just want him to get well.

John D. Brey

To summon the God of Abraham, is to summon the most violent, proud, insensitive, mass murdering spirit, the pagan Deity far more proud and unreasonable, cruel, sadistic than the Devil, with the worst reputation, the highest kill count, the most bloodthirsty psychopathic spirit there is!

Yahweh is a Pagan Deity who gives the good Pagan Deities and Mother Goddess a very ugly name, so probably best if people don't recognize him as one of them.

Both him and Alllah were worshipped with other Pagan Deities, until they decided they were too good for the rest, too selfish, didn't need to share, needed to murder all the other Deities because there isn't enough room for the selfish narcissistic God who is such a wimpy cry baby he killed children for misusing his name, but lets men of God get away with raping and pillaging, crying over blasphemy, but totally indifferent to the agony of the virgin girls God tells his holy men they can take away after murdering their families, to be the sex slaves of the holy people who pray to the true God. Pagans are booty because their gods are impure, and murdering everyone but keeping virgins to rape them is pure according to Yahweh, the unblemished little lily! Prince charming!View attachment 76771View attachment 76772

That doesn't bother the selfish bigot, but the wimp can't handle his hurt feelings over someone misusing his name , or the blasphemy of simply speaking the truth about him, that gets people killed or imprisoned every year.

Vermin that carry the black plague are so much better for society than Yahweh. The vermin don't know what they do, don't know they carry the plague. God intentionally carries diseases and plagues, with barbaric, dark, sinister, wicked intentions, that kill a lot more people.

I prefer to worship filthy vermin!View attachment 76775View attachment 76776View attachment 76773View attachment 76774

In the ancient world, sometimes, when a person had something of extreme value, they would place it in a container with a giant and unreasonable, cruel, sadistic, poisonous cobra. For instance, God gave Moses a pearl of immeasurable value, a miraculous Nazarene, nazar, shoot, or Branch, which had the power to curse or cure, hurt or heal, save or savage. He used this pearly Branch, this Nazarene (which "nazarene" in Hebrew means a Branch) to save Israel from the demon-worshiping pagans.

Later in the story, responding, retroactively to your OP (God is outside of time so that the past, future, and present, are, ala Einstein, just a stubbornly persistent illusion God doesn't entertain for a second), God has Moses wrap up the wonder-working Nazarene in a demonic, angelic, cobra of brass, which, even though it is (the Nazarene beneath the cobra is) a salvific savior par excellent, Israel's preferred messianic king, Hezekiah, takes it outside the gates of Jerusalem to crucify responding to the majority in Israel whose sensibilities to the demonic-cobra ornamented Nazarene were very similar to yours: condemn it to the cross and flames.

Inquiring minds have wondered for thousands of years about these strange goings on (a merciful savior-god hidden inside, circumcscribed by, a hateful, demonic, seemingly undefeatable, tyrannous, serpentine, psychopathic, scaly devil the Apostles labeled "the god of this world."

John

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In the ancient world, sometimes, when a person had something of extreme value, they would place it in a container with a giant and unreasonable, cruel, sadistic, poisonous cobra. For instance, God gave Moses a pearl of immeasurable value, a miraculous Nazarene, nazar, shoot, or Branch, which had the power to curse or cure, hurt or heal, save or savage. He used this pearly Branch, this Nazarene (which "nazarene" in Hebrew means a Branch) to save Israel from the demon-worshiping pagans.

Later in the story, responding, retroactively to your OP (God is outside of time so that the past, future, and present, are, ala Einstein, just a stubbornly persistent illusion God doesn't entertain for a second), God has Moses wrap up the wonder-working Nazarene in a demonic, angelic, cobra of brass, which, even though it is (the Nazarene beneath the cobra is) a salvific savior par excellent, Israel's preferred messianic king, Hezekiah, takes it outside the gates of Jerusalem to crucify responding to the majority in Israel whose sensibilities to the demonic-cobra ornamented Nazarene were very similar to yours: condemn it to the cross and flames.

Inquiring minds have wondered for thousands of years about these strange goings on (a merciful savior-god hidden inside, circumcscribed by, a hateful, demonic, seemingly undefeatable, tyrannous, serpentine, psychopathic, scaly devil the Apostles labeled "the god of this world."

John

OMG! Your name is John, I was earlier quoting from a book about John Kennedy going into the belly of the fish that swallowed Jonah after dying of a fatal head wound, and getting 666 votes at a democratic convention, the beast has a fatal head wound and rises from the dead in revelation, coming forth from the sea.

His Spirit comes forth from the world of the dead, scripture speaks of the sea giving up the Dead, and his Spirit enters the womb of a newly conceived fetus.

Scripture says that's when the world is convinced that the fatal head wound of the beast has been healed, when JFK proves he's back, the world will go after him.

JFK and his wife Jackie Lee Kennedy, are both serpents as their Chinese zodiac.

Jackie Lee, means Jacob Leah, the two most important husband and wife patriarchy and matriarch in history.

John is alternative for Jack Jacob.

Earlier today I googled Cleopatra, because I had a vision of Bobby Kennedy rescued from a basket in the Nile river. Hagar was the daughter of a Pharaoh.

A Muslim killed Bobby Kennedy for supporting Israel. In this vision Hagar and Cleopatra, the final Pharaoh did too, because Arabs had the greatest Empires , envy of everyone, before they became misogynist and militantly bigoted against everything that might steal a little attention from the proud narcissist God who cannot share.

I read Cleopatra committed suicide with an intentional cobra bite, and a movie called Cleopatra, that came out the year of JFK'S assassination, where no movie up until that time had so much money put into it.

I was writing about the branches of the dead Kennedy tree, being anyone who wants to be a branch grafted onto the "tree of life", the cross, a curse, like the cursed dead Kennedy family, which the wood of the tree of life, the cross, has all the appearance of being evil, but is supposed to bring life and joy, life, healing, like the bronze serpent. (like the tragic deaths of the Kennedy family, known as a curse).

Each branch on the tree had branches that could be the staff of a bishop, a Cain, turn into a serpent, and I was recalling that the Branch restores the Temple.

It was crazy, I was writing about that vision in the Cathedral, less than an hour before reading your post. No way that was just by chance, because I went to the movie trolls, and there was a hotel where some of the lights and words , the lights were out, so all you could see was AC branch 28. AC made me think "Anti Christ".

Then right across the street, we go in to watch trolls, and I was startled to see one of the main trolls was called "branch". When Donald Trump was elected, people said "We elected an Internet Troll".

Some Jews called him Cyrus and wanted him to be the branch that restores the Temple.
1684110126390.png

1684110158474.png

Zechariah 6:12And say to him, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Behold, the man whose name is the Branch: for he shall branch out from his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD.

Isaiah 11:1
There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit.

Jeremiah 23:5

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.