• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Verifiable evidence for creationism?

Is there any verifiable evidence for creationism?

• Yes

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 81.0%

• Total voters

james bond

You assume I give a crickets fart where you claim you went to college.
the only reason I would need to know is to avoid said college for letting you out of there with such a blatant ignorance of science.

So stop whining that I did not take your "guess where I went to college" self pat on the back bait.
Cause all you will do in revealing where you went is give said college a bad name.

You're the one who asked such a personal question, in order to see if I had a college degree and qualified to discuss EVOLUTION, the first time we met, so I dropped a HUGE hint (practically told you where). And I've been providing this HUGE, OBVIOUS HINT umpteen number of times along the way. Are you calling it baiting because you admit you cannot figure it out? That's okay. I'm willing to let it go. No shame in not being able to figure it out.

So where did you go :)?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
You're the one who asked such a personal question,
Really?
What post did I ask you what college you went to?

in order to see if I had a college degree and qualified to discuss EVOLUTION, the first time we met, so I dropped a HUGE hint (practically told you where). And I've been providing this HUGE, OBVIOUS HINT umpteen number of times along the way. Are you calling it baiting because you admit you cannot figure it out? That's okay. I'm willing to let it go. No shame in not being able to figure it out.

So where did you go :)?
You really are a legend in your own mind.
Sadly for you, that is where it has stayed.

james bond

Really?
What post did I ask you what college you went to?

You really are a legend in your own mind.
Sadly for you, that is where it has stayed.

Never mind the insults. Now you're saying you never asked? Is that because you can't figure it out? Ha ha. That's rich. You asked the first time we met when I talked about evolution. I outlined where I learned it from.

The answer is right in front of your nose. I mean literally, but you can't figure it out.

So what school did YOU go to? I'll be impressed if you graduated from college.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Now you're saying you never asked?
No.
I am asking for you to present the post where I did.

Of course, I thought you meant in this thread.
Which I did not ask.

However, I been here quite a long time and may have asked in another thread and forgot.
Old age sucks.

Is that because you can't figure it out?
Interesting with your self proclaimed superior intellect you find this bone so amusing.
Particularly since it is nothing more than you masturbating your own ego.

... ... You asked the first time we met when I talked about evolution. I outlined where I learned it from.
How long ago was that?
Which thread?

The answer is right in front of your nose. I mean literally, but you can't figure it out.

So what school did YOU go to? I'll be impressed if you graduated from college.
Still beating on this dead horse?
You really like your ego masturbation, don't you?

james bond

No.
I am asking for you to present the post where I did.

Of course, I thought you meant in this thread.
Which I did not ask.

However, I been here quite a long time and may have asked in another thread and forgot.
Old age sucks.

Interesting with your self proclaimed superior intellect you find this bone so amusing.
Particularly since it is nothing more than you masturbating your own ego.

How long ago was that?
Which thread?

Still beating on this dead horse?
You really like your ego masturbation, don't you?

I can't believe this has been going on for about 10 posts and still no answer. It's easy. What evolution website do I use?

When I met you is in this thread, but I can't remember which page it was on. Probably a year or so ago.

Did you go to college? Community? Have yet to see any credentials except for Advocatus Sussone.

james bond

US paleoanthropologist, Donald Johanson, who found Lucy (named after Beatles song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds or LSD; the man was high), now claims that he's found a werewolf. At least, it's more complete than before. He wants to keep it away from the minimum wage native diggers because they'll be spooked. Reporters asked him in an impromptu gathering shortly after the find what would Darwin think if he were alive today. He said that it could be the start of the alpha male, a new species of male humans.

werewolf_2.jpg

Jumi

US paleoanthropologist, Donald Johanson, who found Lucy (named after Beatles song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds or LSD; the man was high), now claims that he's found a werewolf. At least, it's more complete than before. He wants to keep it away from the minimum wage native diggers because they'll be spooked. Reporters asked him in an impromptu gathering shortly after the find what would Darwin think if he were alive today. He said that it could be the start of the alpha male, a new species of male humans.

werewolf_2.jpg
Sounds like you are spreading malicious rumors. Do you have any sources for what you just wrote? Couldn't find anything about werewolves and Donald Johanson or proof that he used drugs. Not even creationist sites.

Segev Moran

werewolf_2.jpg
Can you please point to the source of this claim?
I Couldn't find anything online.

james bond

Can you please point to the source of this claim?
I Couldn't find anything online.

Before I reveal my source, the source of that Lucy is the first ape-man is who? Is it Johanson? I know it's not Professor Evan Lovejoy who put Lucy together. He believes apes evolved from humans.

Segev Moran

Before I reveal my source, the source of that Lucy is the first ape-man is who? Is it Johanson? I know it's not Professor Evan Lovejoy who put Lucy together. He believes apes evolved from humans.
Lucy is not the first ape-man. it is the most "distant" evidence we have found that proves there were apes who evolved into humans.
Lucy was found in a specific area in Africa. It was thought for and found as predicted by our understanding of evolution, archaeology, geology and many more subjects I am lightly educated at.

No matter who discovered the fossil, It was tested and examined many trials before it was declared as genuine.

I am sorry. I am not familiar with Professor Evan Love-joy(??). And whatever his claim is, I need to hear much more than he claimed apes evolved from humans (LOL)

jonathan180iq

werewolf_2.jpg
Are you purposefully trying to damage your credibility?

Segev Moran

Is there really a source or did you just make the werewolf story up?
If there was a genuine source, he would probably be glad to deliver its name.
So i think it is safe to assume that either he has got no source, or if there is a source, its a personal related or a "scientist" who oddly disregards the entire concept of a scientific theory and presents some uneducated guesses.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

werewolf_2.jpg
Source please.
I ask simply because I have not been able to find anything about it anywhere online.

james bond

Lucy is not the first ape-man. it is the most "distant" evidence we have found that proves there were apes who evolved into humans.
Lucy was found in a specific area in Africa. It was thought for and found as predicted by our understanding of evolution, archaeology, geology and many more subjects I am lightly educated at.

No matter who discovered the fossil, It was tested and examined many trials before it was declared as genuine.

I am sorry. I am not familiar with Professor Evan Love-joy(??). And whatever his claim is, I need to hear much more than he claimed apes evolved from humans (LOL)

My bad. It's Owen Lovejoy. Not Evan. Let me briefly update you. Professor Owen Lovejoy of Kent State University is the person who put Lucy's (first Australopithecus afarensis) bones together. His hypothesis is here -- Professor: Man Did Not Evolve From Chimpanzee-like Apes | Kent State University . My point is we did not evolve from apes. I don't think Lucy's bones will see the light of day anymore as her tour of museums around the world lost a dreadful amount of money. People were not convinced. For all intents and purposes, we could have evolved from whales since the killer whale fin structure is similar to that of Tittaalik -- What has the head of a crocodile and the gills of a fish? .

As for the wolfman bones, it's my little joke. I got it from this low-brow mythical movie about the werewolf -- Werewolf Bones . From these myths, we have werewolf bone figures today since they look much cooler than Lucy and it explains the vestigial tail.

th

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
My bad. It's Owen Lovejoy. Not Evan. Let me briefly update you. Professor Owen Lovejoy of Kent State University is the person who put Lucy's (first Australopithecus afarensis) bones together. His hypothesis is here -- Professor: Man Did Not Evolve From Chimpanzee-like Apes | Kent State University . My point is we did not evolve from apes. I don't think Lucy's bones will see the light of day anymore as her tour of museums around the world lost a dreadful amount of money. People were not convinced. For all intents and purposes, we could have evolved from whales since the killer whale fin structure is similar to that of Tittaalik -- What has the head of a crocodile and the gills of a fish? .

As for the wolfman bones, it's my little joke. I got it from this low-brow mythical movie about the werewolf -- Werewolf Bones . From these myths, we have werewolf bone figures today since they look much cooler than Lucy and it explains the vestigial tail.

th
While authorities disagree as to just how far off the branch that became man these other primates were, there is no one who would argue that any of the fossils represent absolute direct ancestors of man; and all agree that we all share a common primate ancestor.

Segev Moran

My bad. It's Owen Lovejoy.
Now it fits :)
Let me briefly update you.
[/QUOTE]
thanks

For all intents and purposes, we could have evolved from whales
I Think you are missing something.
P. Owen doesn't claim we haven't evolved from ape like,
He simply claims the old fossils (4.4 millions yo) found, suggest that our common ancestor was more human like than ape like.
This, based on his hypothesis, suggests that the modern chimpanzees evolved from a specie that resembled humans more than it resembled apes.
If the evidence he provides will prove that, that will be accepted and the evolution theory will be more accurate than.
I Can't see how you came to the conclusion we might have evolved from whales :)
As for the wolfman bones, it's my little joke. I got it from this low-brow mythical movie about the werewolf -
Makes sense :)
[/QUOTE]
Cheers :)

james bond

While authorities disagree as to just how far off the branch that became man these other primates were, there is no one who would argue that any of the fossils represent absolute direct ancestors of man; and all agree that we all share a common primate ancestor.

I started to look at things through naturalism to take a break from YEC's view since Alvin Plantinga discusses it even though he may not agree with it. (I think Plantinga came up with "basic belief" which I need to study.)

My naturalism would say that there isn't enough evidence when the layers aren't definitive layers. For example, there are polystrate fossils that go through multiple layers. Also, Lucy, Australopithecus afarensis, does not appear to be of one creature, but more likely more than one creature. What about Richard Leakey finding a human skull that was dated hundreds of millions of years before the first Australopithecus afarensis? This is addition to Prof. Owen Lovejoy's theories. He is an expert. Why aren't his theories discussed? Let alone my theory of humans having a whale as a common ancestor.

james bond

That would be because it doesn't exist and James Bond was not being truthful.

C'mon can't take a joke? Did you ever explain why you do not believe going to Mars due to the belief or thinking that our planet will eventually die? Another theory I could subscribe to is running out of a natural resource that we need. What if our air becomes too polluted? Or the earth could lose its shielding from ultraviolet rays. Can we survive living inside and underground? If fine tuning is correct, then it would be a conservative play to look for another planet and means of getting there.