• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Venting Thread!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
PIG FLU!!!!! Get over it people, seriously!

Our corporate office made us post information about Swine Flu and how to prevent it today. Tomorrow I'm going to post HOW TO PREVENT MAD COW DISEASE flyers! Maybe even SARS, West Nile Virus, Haunta Virus, and who knows what else flyers!

Trey of Diamonds

vent_2.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
(this isn't directed at anybody in this thread.)

To every electively ignorant person polluting the threads;

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN COME AND LEARN SOMETHING.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO COME AND PROVE YOU CAN'T BE TAUGHT ANYTHING!!!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So... I decided to give my van a tune-up. A fairly simple, straightforward procedure, right?

Well, it was... at first. New cap and rotor? Easy as pie. New spark plug wires? A bit more hassle, but not too bad. New spark plugs? Just fine... for five out of six. Cylinder #1, though... arrgh.

In their infinite wisdom, Chrysler decided to arrange the engine compartment of my van in such a way that to reach the rightmost spark plug on the back of the engine, you would have to lie across the engine with your legs up in the air and then insert your arm into a cavity on the left side where, if you're slightly taller than average like I am, you would be able to just touch the spark plug with your fingertips.

Then, as the kicker, they also decided to place the alternator bracket right in the way, so you couldn't put a socket on it without reaching about 4 inches beyond the upper limit of reach for a normal human arm.

While contorting myself in a weird fusion of yoga and breakdancing on top of my engine, it occurred to me that it would be quite straightforward for me to do what was causing me extreme difficulty if I had a somewhat smaller body but also a very long, spindly arm with long, spindly fingers.

I finally gave up and looked online for secret tips. I found out that I could get at it by removing the windshield wiper assembly that had been blocking my path, which I did... though the repair manual never mentioned doing this.

Then it hit me: the proportions of the person who could work on the car the way the manual suggested exactly matched the greys!

The Dodge Caravan was designed to be worked on by alien mechanics! :eek:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
PIG FLU!!!!! Get over it people, seriously!

Our corporate office made us post information about Swine Flu and how to prevent it today. Tomorrow I'm going to post HOW TO PREVENT MAD COW DISEASE flyers! Maybe even SARS, West Nile Virus, Haunta Virus, and who knows what else flyers!

SWINE FLEW!!!!

FlyingPig.gif

mtfr some moron attacked konninginen dag in appeldoorn, messing up my birthday plans and killing people

Panda

42?
Premium Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Doing a group project, have to code poker in java, and I asked one member of the group to do one little class that was it and he hasn't done it, or anything at all for the project! Some people are complete and utter tossers