• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vegetarian Burger (T0-Fu) burger

syoonsh

Due to mad cow disease, I stoped eating beef...
Last week, we had a documentary film about mad cow how the cow
got mad and what causes and they did some analyzes and the result shows
quite amazing suprises....American beef company started to feed their cows
from dead animals such as chickens and mix other meat products into cow....

For example in my country, we grow our own cows and we feed cows only vegetables
mix with garlic. This will reduce and cause cow get sick and prevent from disease.
Infact we have our own hamburger company such as LOTTERIA(http://www.lotteria.com/Lotteria/English/Index.jsp?check=N) that uses domestic meat,after the mad cow most people stop going to Mcdonalds....

I made a TO-FU burger. For those who are interested in making one, I'm attaching a picture...

20061106_001-horz_1-para0929_1-para0929.jpg

20061107_022-horz_1-para0929.jpg

20061107_026-tile_1-para0929.jpg

20061107_039-tile_1-para0929.jpg

To prepare:::::

To-Fu , Spinach , Onion , veggie meat, Salt,

Catchup 1 cup
Brown Sugar 1 CUP
Mustard Sauce 2 spoon
Oyster sauce 1 1/2 spoon
salt 1/4
BBQ sauce

FatMan

Mad cow disease is way too overplayed. More people die from the fats and cholesterols in eating beef - which would be more of a reason to fear the food than an affliction that falls maybe 2 people a year.

Think about it like this - more people die from food poisioning of rancid meat than mad cow disease.