• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Various religious views on evolution

Tiberius

So in other words, those missing genes between gorillas and humans somehow got lost in the record? (Yeah, I guess that's what you think...lol...it's ok...)

Like I said, you have no understanding at all of what evolution actually is.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Everyone has a take on his religion I suppose. Although I surely don't even imagine with any type of fidelity that souls migrate to animals depending on how the person lived, I also do not believe religions that teach the unsaved will burn in torment (hellfire as known by some) forever. It's also dependant on belief and faith.
I don't believe souls migrate to animals, other than in a couple of circumstances, and then only to large mammals.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What's the matter, they can't write their songs down? Oh, but their brains didn't "evolve" that way...:) And for birds, they don't need to put winter coats on -- or shoes -- unless you can try to show maybe they do, I suppose. :) Hey have a good one!
Can you "write music down?"
I mean, you, personally.

I notice you use jokes to avoid addressing the points and the evidence given to you.