• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Various Countries & People but Same Direct Peaceful Guidance by God-How Truth Spreads-Voices4Peace

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.... Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said that these days western media and press ask question that you talk about teaching of peace and security of Islam but majority of Muslims do not say so, and do not consider you Muslim too, and the number of Ahmadis is quite less compared to other Muslims. When it is the situation, how can Ahmadis claim to be practicing true teaching of Islam. In the recent tour of Germany too, I was asked this question. They also say, if it is the Islamic teaching, how you will convince other Muslims to follow this teaching.

==

Huzur (at) said: Our answer is always is that, the teaching of Islam which we present, we prove it by Holy Quran, Hadith, Sunnah of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). We do not say hollow things to impress non-muslims to remove their allegations. We have not adopted this position by seeing current situation.

We prove that teaching of Islam has been the teaching of rights of Allah and rights of people from the beginning.....As far as the question that, How we shall convince other Muslims according to this teaching. Its answer is that, according to prophecy of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), in such deformed state of Muslims, the Promised Messiah the Covenanted Mahdi was to come to reform Muslims and to convey the real message of Islam.

This prophecy of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is fulfilled with great splendor and when the specific circumstances took place, Allah the Exalted sent the Promised Messiah the Covenanted Mahdi, and by coming, he gave us the right understanding of teaching of Islam and Quran and mentioned the wisdom of each commandment of Islam. And according to it, we Ahmadi Muslims, who has believed Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), are telling teaching of Islam to Muslims and the world too. Our work is to convey the message, it is missionary work so we are doing it and insha-Allah will continue to do so . Divine Jama'ats and Jama'ats of prophets do not spread and progress in days but they expand and increase gradually.

We tell them that, you say how we shall make other muslims follow this teaching.... Jama'at Ahmadiyya which has spread now in tens of millions (crores), majority in it has joined it by coming from other sects of muslims who understand the message. And as -- real teaching continue to become clear to people, the claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) continues to become known, they begin to understand sayings and prophecies of Holy Prophet (sa) – many people from muslims and from other religions continue to join us and insha-Allah-taalla this very minority will change into majority... It is promise of Allah the Exalted and we see samples of it every day. Every year hundreds of thousand people join the Jama'at, majority of them is from muslims.

Despite our resources are not many, Muballeygheen (missionaries) are less, yet Allah the Exalted is producing extra ordinary results.... There are many who join the Jama'at by the direct guidance of Allah the Exalted. Many gained introduction of Jama'at and Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) by dreams and his truth became clear to them. Sometimes it happens that they saw dreams long ago or in their youth and after sometime, they remember the dream due to some reason and they do the Bai'at.

Some get introduction first then they do Istikharah (seeking goodness and guidance from Allah by a Salaat and prayer taught by Holy Prophet (sa)) and by the guidance of Allah the Exalted join the Jama'at.

Others listen to message conveyed. For this now, in addition to Muballeygheen (missionaries), Mu’alleymeen (religious teachers) and Da’yan (callers to Allah), our radio and television channels too have joined. Allah the Exalted opens people’s hearts as they hear this message.

Then there are people who accept Ahmadiyyat by seeing the opposition and ending of opponents of Jama'at.

To some people, Allah the Exalted shows signs.

Thus, as Allah the Exalted told Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) that I shall give you honour and shall increase. In 1883, when Jama'at was not yet established..., rather very few people knew him, Allah the Exalted said “kataballaho la aghlebanna anaa wa rosoli”, God has written that dominance is of Mine and My messengers... At that time, his claim of being Messiah and Mahdi was not present.... Allah the Exalted said “la mobaddela lekalamatehi”, there is no one who put aside words of God.

There are many other revelations about increase and progress of his Jama'at. Allah the Exalted said I shall give you progress. I shall increase the group of your devotees. So today that one person, with whom, Allah the Exalted made promise of progress, his Jama'at has spread in whole world and is increasing daily. Every day new people are joining.

==

How Allah the Exalted opens the ways and how He guides. In this regard, some events about newly joined people are being presented.

==

Some events about those who became Ahmadis by dreams:

Muballigh of movement from Kazan writes that conveying-message-connection was made with a dear Sunsafilov. Question-answers continued with him. After sometime he did Bai'at. He tells the event of his Bai'at: Allah the Exalted showed me in dream I am in region of Syria and two groups are fighting with each other. At the time of their fight, a third group comes and advises both of them that you are doing oppression by killing each other. Finish this fight and make mutual peace. They threw their weapons at the saying of third group and begin to embrace each other... At this, I ask someone who is this third Jama'at which has made peace among the two groups. I am told these are people of Jama'at Ahmadiyya.

Similarly, in another dream Allah the Exalted showed me that weather is of potential rain, cool breeze is blowing, and voice came to me that Ahmadiyyat is right belief. ... I did Bai'at after these two dreams.

----

From France, Maalika sahiba writes about the event of her acceptance of Ahmadiyyat. The message of Ahmadiyyat had reached to all of my family and talks in this regard would often take place in our home that Allah the Exalted guided such and such person by dream and he joined Jama'at, I kept hearing these talks but I never said anything. One day I prayed in the Huzur (Presence) of God, You tell me too whether Ahmadiyyat is right path or wrong...During next three nights consecutively, God the Exalted showed me three dreams.... In the first dream I saw Qiamat has come and chaos is everywhere, but my sisters and brothers who have become Ahmadis are in no chaos at all, rather they are very happy while I am screaming that conditions are very dangerous. But they were not worried at all and saying that they have to go to Ijlas (gathering) of Jama'at Ahmadiyya. During the dream, in the state of fear, I stick with them.

Then, in a dream I saw, my sister who has become Ahmadi, is telling me Offer Salaat it is the way....Similarly, at third night I saw in dream that I am sitting with my sisters and brothers and I felt as if Allah the Exalted wrote something at my hand.....So after these dreams, sharah-saddar was developed in my heart (full satisfaction) that these dreams are in fact about truth of Jama'at and I did Bai'at and now all family has joined Ahmadiyyat.

----

Abdul Aziz Trawray sahib who is serving in a village .. of Ivory Coast writes that an elderly person Wamara Trawray sahib, one day, saw in dream that Arab people have come in their village. During dream, at their arrival, some people began to say that these people are not real arabs, stay away from them. Meanwhile, a voice came to me in dream: If you want to get God the Exalted , through these very people you will get God....... Some days after this, Ahmadi Muballigh came to our village. Some people began to say these people are not muslims, and stay away from these people..... Few days latter, he joined Jama'at by doing Bai'at......(He attended Jalsa Salana Ivory Coast with great zeal).

----

From Congo Brazzaville, Bashir Sakla sahib, first time I found opportunity to attend Jalsa Salana (local) , there it was known that Hazrat Esa has died and now he will not come live from sky. This too was known that Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said a time would come muslims would be divided in sects and Islam would remain by name only. At that time Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) would come and only his Jama'at would be guided one...... Then I started to study literature and books of Jama'at Ahmadiyya. By this I found opportunity to understand truth of Ahmadiyyat. Meanwhile one night, I saw in dream that a person gave me good looking dress of white and pink colour.... Then once in month of Ramadan, saw in dream that I am traveling in a very good bus..... After this dream, I became satisfied because the bus is a mean of travel, that is why, the path I am at, is very good.... So after this dream I accepted Ahmadiyyat.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
----

Kyrgyzstan Jama'at, new Bai'at doer Ishlin Ramale sahib, mentions his story of acceptance of Ahmadiyyat. He tells: I was born in a muslim family that is why Islam was not a unfamiliar religion for me but I had never thought about the purpose of religion. The place I work at, there I met the sadder sahib of Kyrgyzstan Jama'at. Various topics were conversed. When talk was with reference to religion, by his words the reality of Islam began to unfold at me gradually and I learned that muslims of current era are not practicing the real Islam. By talking to him, I began to get answers of my questions. I started to see in light of Holy Quran, Sunnah of Prophet (sa), authentic books of Ahadith, writings of Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) and sermons of Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (at)...So, like this I begin to study Holy Quran for the first time...One day I decided to do Bai'at. On that very night I saw in dream that a friend of my father said to me, pointing to a direction, that there is a sign at that place but do not tell anyone about this sign because terrorists would come and destroy it. I went and saw that sign. It was a very big garden and a creature like butterflies was flying in it. so I began to think how we can hide this sign of Allah the Exalted. Meanwhile I began to fly like a bird and went to house of friends of my father. They were drinking tea. By seeing me they consider me a mere bird but I tell them “Allah o Akbar” three times, they become worried how this bird can speak.. So I fly towards sky and in this flight I am converted into an angel, then is see towards earth that everybody has died and no one is alive.. After that I flutter towards my house and wake up while entering the house.

After this dream, I decided that Allah the Exalted has granted me this spiritual power. Afterwards I did Bai'at and joined Jama'at Ahmadiyya.

----

Abdul Hadi sahib of Egypt says that a long time before knowing Ahmadiyyat I saw in dream I am walking at deserted and silent path to nameless destination. Meanwhile a righteous person comes and takes me away from that path and put me on a new path. Amazing thing is that I happily, without any resistance, begin to walk on that path at which that righteous person brought and made me stand. The reason on it is that, by his kind attitude, I feel that he saved me from bad ending and put me on the path of good ending and great blessing. By keep walking on that path, after some time, reaching a high place, I see at my old path, there I see a cruel person getting forced labour from some people. Then I think, if that righteous person had not taken me away from that path, today me too would have become prey of this oppression like many other people.......During the dream I think, perhaps this righteous human is Prophet of God Musa (as)......After a long time when I got the introduction with Jama'at then I understood that the path I was at, it lead to destruction and the person who picked me from that path and put on new path he was Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) and the new path was Ahmadiyyat i.e. real Islam.

----

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (at) said that these samples which I presented, some from Kazan, from Kyrgyzstan, from former states of Russia, any from European country, from western Africa, from central Africa, from Arab country, these are people from various nations who speak different languages, but one same kind of guidance is coming to them. Who is doing it? Surely God the Exalted is guiding them Who told him that I shall increase the group of your pure and heartfelt devotees.

----

From Morocco, an Ahmadi Shakoor sahib writes the event of his Bai'at that in the early days of introduction with Ahmadiyyat when I used to watch Liqa ma’ al Arab (Arabic program at muslim television Ahmadiyya, mta.tv) regularly, I saw in dream that Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah IV (ra) is walking on a path which goes to top of hill. He is wearing white coloured Pakistani dress. I kept walking behind Huzur and reached near top of hill. From that place, we see bright light from behind the top of hill, which spreads at horizon. It seems that it is whiteness of rise of fajr. I feel somewhat fear and my steps become slow. By feeling this thing (my fear), Huzur (ra) see by turning back. I get into strange state by seeing his lighted face and (I) say it is unknown what is behind this hill, from which such kind of light is emitting...He smilingly says, keep walking behind me and do not be afraid.....Alhamdolillah, despite fear and dangers, I kept walking behind Huzur while watching Liqa ma’ alarab till the destination of acceptance of Ahmadiyyat came.....Actually I had decided to accept Ahmadiyyat as soon as I knew it, and had joined an international Bai'at by M T A and recited the words of Bai'at too but heart was not satisfied because the words of Bai'at were in English, I did not understand those. I was not satisfied by doing Bai'at like this. Though, to me, the real Bai'at is to believe in the truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah ( on whom be peace) and to make effort to practice the conditions of Bai'at and I was acting on it. When connections were made with Jama'at, Allah the Exalted enabled my wife too to accept the truth and we both did Bai'at formally by sending Bai'at-Form in beginning of 2010 .

----

A dear, Dr. Ejaz Karim sahib from Algeria, writes about event of his Bai'at. He is general secretary in majlis e aamla there. He had been a prisoner-in-the-way-of-Allah some day ago. Still he has difficult time. May Allah the Exalted remove their difficulties too. (aamin)...He says that I had become fully hopeless by mutilated Islamic teaching and very wrong commentaries done of Holy Quran. By listening wrong explanations of scholars, I used to think can it be kalam (word) of God. Till, by an Ahmadi dear from Jordan, I knew about Ahmadiyyat and writings of Founder of the Movement. Before reading the commentary of Hazrat Promised Messiah (as), I offered nafal and prayed that, may Allah the Exalted guide to the right path..As I continued to read, bosom kept opening and body began to shiver by the awe-inspiraion of that kalam and it became certain that it is not kalam of any human but it is divine revelation. But before making decision of Bai'at, I did Istikharah. I saw dream that I am passing through city at night with my friends and a light is walking with us, meanwhile phone bell rings. When I saw, it was learned that the phone number of Hazrat Imam Mahdi (as) is coming on it. I decided in heart I call him back, if he did not answer the phone he would be true prophet otherwise not. I do not know why that this thought came to me in dream that prophets do not reply phone. So I phoned, bell rang for long but he did not pick phone. After that he appeared at me with awe-inspiration. I began to recite verses of Holy Quran and and aoozobillah (I seek refuge of Allah) so that Satan should not make matter of Mahdi doubtful to me....After that I woke up with intensity of fear. It was time of Fajr Salaat I became certain that this dream is true and then I did Bai'at.

==

How signs appear for people and become means for Bai'at.

Regarding this, Muballigh in-charge Senegal writes an event: in the region Kadamas, in three villages, Ahmadiyyat came. By seeing Jama'at’s progress in these villages , there, anti-Jama'at molvis and the chief, together decided to say dua (prayer) against Jama'at. The would beat hands on ground after reading Holy Quran and say, may Allah the Exalted destroy Jama'at and its Muballigh. But what Allah the Exalted did, few days after this dua-for-bad, a snake bit their highest imam. All imams gathered again and again prayed, may Allah the Exalted save imam but this big imam died after vomitings of blood.... After few days, snake bit that chief too who joined dua-for-bad against Jama'at Ahmadiyya. To save him too, molvis joined to say duas but could not save him from death.....By seeing this, fear overtook the people and they begin to say by selves that it is being done because of saying dua-for-bad against Ahmadiyyat and Ahmadi Muballigh. But molvis began to say all this is not being Allah but Jinn have release snake which is killing people....Few days went by, deputy chief too was bitten by snake, and he too died after passing through same state...After that people came to our Muballigh, he did not know people had said dua-for-bad for him, but villagers themselves stated all this event and asked to save them... They said, our dua-for-bad has caught us, do something for us. Thus Muballigh went to their village, and told them about challenge of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) that God will return dua-for-bad of foes back to them and will give progress to Jama'at......... And now by the favour of Allah the Exalted, more than 700 people of these 3 villages have come in the lap of Ahmadiyyat.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
==

Sometimes opponents themselves open doors of research about truth for good-natured people.

By mentioning an event in Burkina Faso’s, Muallam of Movement from region Boromo writes, son of a wahabi imam attended our Pura Jama'at’s program-for-conveying message. In which he saw, non-ahmadi molvis who were Ph.Ds, were disrespectful to the honour of Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) instead giving arguments. It left deep effect on him and he began to research about Jama'at. He regularly listened conveyance of message of Jama'at on radio . One day he asked his father ... about Jama'at. Father replied, Ahmadis are not muslims, you should not go even near to them. But the son continued to listen radio regularly. Then he contacted our Muallam and by doing Bai'at, joined Jama'at Ahmadiyya. When father learned this thing, he expelled the son from house by calling him names.... After some days, the son received phone from his mother that peace and tranquility of house has destroyed after you left, come back and make peace with father. When he came back home at mother’s call, father gathered all people of village and said he is not my son, he has become kafir.... According to African custom, father being displeased, is considered very bad....At this, the newly-converted-ahmadi son suffered lot of worry. He began to do dua....One day he saw in dream that some person says if you want salvation, remain firm at Ahmadiyyat....By this dream, he was granted more steadfasness. He told his father, do what you can, but now I cannot leave Ahmadiyyat.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said: So when Allah the Exalted makes Ahmadiyyat firm in hearts of those who live thousands of miles away, then He grants them steadfastness.

==

Where, Allah the Exalted, by the real teaching of Islam, has created group of devotees of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) -- there he has created mutual love in hearts too.

Amir sahib Benin mentions this event of love: A town Kaley of Parako region, 114 kilometer from Parako city, paths are of dirt, passing through them, it is located in jungle. Last year we went there and Bai'ats were done in this village. This year, there a jalsa was convened under the shadow of trees, newly-Bai'at-doers were invited from nearby Jama'ats.....When the central delegation reached that village after a long and difficult journey, the people of village welcomed them by raising slogans, all tiredness ended by seeing their sincerity....A newly Bai'at doer saddar of Jama'at Makara mentioned his thoughts: People, this is path of truth, it gave us life, it is real religion Islam which taught us love. Non Ahmadi imam tried to finish love by creating discord among us but Ahmadiyyat has united us.....Likewise, saddar of another newly Bai'at doer Jama'at Doru said: Ahmadiyyat taught us right Islam, when we went to Jalsa Salana, no one was treated differently, villagers and city-dwellers were all gathered at same place, there was no fight or dispute, Ahmadiyyat gave us understanding of Deen and Allah the Exalted did favour that we people began to offer Salaats..... A newly Bai'at doer said: We thank Ahmadiyyat that it made us, the people of jungle, human. Here son would not say salam to father, but Ahmadi Muballeygheen and Mualleymeen have given us such training that voices of salam comes from every where.

==

How Allah the Exalted grants firmness in Eman to good-natured people from muslims and non mulsims afer they accept Ahmadiyyat.

Amir of Sierra Leone writes. Last year a newly Bai'at doer Jama'at Selu of Bo region Sierra Leone was established. But imam of there did not do Bai'at then. Some time ago when that imam announced his joining the Jama'at , some evil-lovers reached there to spread mischief. They told the imam that this mosque, you are imam of, belongs to Maalkia sect, so either leave Ahmadiyyat or leave being imam of mosque. At this, imam sahib replied I have accepted Ahmadiyyat after a long research and study, and since I am imam I can understand these matters better than you, that is why I tell you that Ahmadiyyat is real Islam. I handover your mosque and imammat to you but it is not possible for me to leave Ahmadiyyat.

Huzur (at) said there are such imams and ulama, to whom Allah the Exalted has given wisdom to understand and select truth. In contrast to it, there are pakisani ulama who have only attention to fill their own stomach and have their own greed.

----

A local Muallam Toufiq sahib writes, a dear Bamesoro Karim was enabled to accept Ahmadiyyat from Christianity. He invited us to come to his village Haiti to convey message and said no matter if no one should accept from whole village, no matter people should do maximum opposition to me, I am Ahmadi and shall remain Ahmadi and shall continue to convey message alone. (Huzur (at) said: Such is the excitement of new comers to convey message which is lesson for us the old ones.).. When message was conveyed to their village, 20 people were enabled to do Bai'at....After some time, a student Bashir sahib was sent there for training from Jamia Ahmadiyya Nigeria, 100 more people accepted Ahmadiyyat....By seeing increasing amount of Ahmadiyyat, imam of mosque began to oppose Jama'at, and daily early morning began to give speech against Jama'at but Ahmadis remained steadfast, and the first Ahmadi of village Bamesura Karim said his house is offered for Salaat until Jama'at gets place for mosque in this village....By the favour of Allah the Exalted Ahmadis offered Friday Salaat and Eid Salaat there........ Imam of mosque saw Ahmadiyyat is progressing day by day, he went to house of Bamesora Karim sahib and started to call him kafir. At this, Karim sahib said, when I was Christian, none of you conveyed to me message of Islam. Now when I am Ahmadi muslim due to Jama'at Ahmadiyya, you have begun to call me kafir. I am Ahmadi and shall die Ahmadi. So molvi had to leave from there disgraced. And Karim sahib, by the favour of Allah the Exalted has become active Daee elallah (inviter to Allah).......Despite opposition of imam of mosque, he is conveying message with lot of enthusiasm and valor and is becoming means to get Bai'ats.

----

From Burkina Faso local Muallam Konate Abdul Ha’ey sahib says: A newly Bai'at doer Gelu Ibrahim told that, despite being muslim, he used to drink alcohol a lot, and would drink so much that people would consider him mad and no one would go near him....One day he fell ill and no one came to meet him...... Afterwards he began to hear Ahmadiyya radio and Allah the Exalted granted him guidance, he joined Jama'at and stopped drinking alcohol. But he fell ill after sometimes, this time he was so much ill that he understood his end time has come. So he prayed O Allah if Imam Mahdi whom I have believed, is right, You grant me long life from Yourself.... Allah the Exalted listened his prayer and not only saved him from his ailment, rather he was given such health that attended the Jalsa after that...He said, this all is due to blessing of believing Imam Mahdi, if today he is alive, it is only because he believed truth.

----

From Ivory Coast, Dameley sahib mentions event of his acceptance of Ahmadiyyat: I used to worship idols. One day I saw in dream, an old woman gives me a lota (pot with attached small pipe) and Salaat-rug and says, Offer Salaat. I did not understand this dream. For interpretation of dream I went to a muslim scholar. He said its straight meaning is that you should offer Salaat. So I began to offer Salaat in mosque of non Ahmadis. But yet attention was at idol worship. Some days latter I saw same dream and that woman said same to me, Offer Salaat...I became worried that I have begun to offer Salaat, what is meaning of this dream..... At this, I went to my elder brother who is Ahmadi and told him dream. Elder brother said it means you should accept Ahmadiyyat so, at his counsel I met Muballigh of Jama'at Ahmadiyya, received information and did Bai'at. I used to offer Salaat before Bai'at but despite that, my heart used to incline to idol worship but due to blessing of accepting Ahmadiyyat, the thought of idol worship full left my heart. After accepting Ahmadiyyat, I gained real Salaat and real God was known. By the blessing of Ahmadiyyat I found real God.

----

Huzur (at) said, These stories of new Ahmadis are lessons for old ones.

----

Muballigh from Kazan writes, From June 2014, Kazan Jama'at placed a photo of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) at the shop of Farid Ibrahim. Below the photo, this writing was written in Russian language, That Imam Mahdi who was very long awaited, has come, and with it the address of website of Jama'at was written.....His shop is located in the main bazar of city and according to an estimate, daily nearly 10,000 people pass near his shop. By seeing this photo, people make contact, and path opens for conveying message.

Huzur (at) said, Like this people have started to open ways for conveying message...Few days ago, a Pakistani Ahmadi went there for business, he sent me a large photo Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) at a shop. Perhaps it is this very place. He says I was seeing the photo standing there, two pakistani non Ahmadis passed by and stood there to watch the photo, one said to other, it seems that this photo is of Mirza sahib of Qadian. As a lady who was at shop, heard that much, she pointed to photo and said , He is Imam Mahdi (on whom be peace) he has come.

Huzur (at) said: People opens paths to convey the message like this.

----

Amir sahib, Burkina Faso writes, Our newly Bai'at doer dear Pareh Idrees said, after doing Bai'at, one day I saw in dream, the place I used be earlier, there darkness has occurred and the place where I am now, there is light upon light...... After that I woke up. He was wahabi before acceptance of Ahmadiyyat. After this dream he began to tell his friends, if today you want to search light, the real light is in Ahmadiyyat only because, in it, system of Khilafat is continuing, and our triumph is with Khilafat only.....By the favour of Allah the Exalted now Pareh sahib has become permanent Daee elallah (inviter to Allah) and conveys message a lot.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his helper) said: Thus Allah the Exalted is bringing people to the real teaching of Islam, and insha-Allah ta’ala one day real Islam will have triumph over the world by Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) . May Allah the Exalted enable everyone to call to Allah permanently to get share from this blessing, and to pay attention to it.

Reference: Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 15 September 2017, UK, alislam.org -- mta. tv -- youtube

Last edited: