• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaginas are better than a penis?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Men also. We can have orgasms via manual, oral, vaginal, and anal. They are all different sensations.

I've also found that depending on how I masturbate, like where I focus the pressure and whether I stroke or rub, the orgasm can be very different.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If sex hurts for a woman, even on her first time she isn't turned on enough and needs more lube.

It should not hurt. Period.
I'm a trans man and I still don't get why it seems to be the norm for it to hurt women. Just goes to show that just because you have certain organs, it doesn't mean you can relate to the people who normally have them. :shrug:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think as far as online goes, on some sites, certainly not all, women are treated more on high than men, mostly by the male membership, but sometimes to some extent by the female membership too.

I don't think it actually has to do fully with their private parts at all, though. The most direct comparison would be asking an expressed nonOP/preOP trans female and an expressed postOP trans female if they get different quantities of messages. But in my experience or from what I know, both can get tons, just not quite as many as cis females all of the time. Or if they do, they often have to be a bit more attractive than your average cis female to get the same quantity of messages as them.

So if the thread title was serious, I think the private parts a person has may carry some weight in the overall dating pool, but some sites you'll find a lot of people who judge more based on the person, who they are, what they look like, etc. Even if many still judge based on the appearance of the face, etc. the most.

Just my experience.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think as far as online goes, on some sites, certainly not all, women are treated more on high than men, mostly by the male membership, but sometimes to some extent by the female membership too.

I don't think it actually has to do fully with their private parts at all, though. The most direct comparison would be asking an expressed nonOP/preOP trans female and an expressed postOP trans female if they get different quantities of messages. But in my experience or from what I know, both can get tons, just not quite as many as cis females all of the time. Or if they do, they often have to be a bit more attractive than your average cis female to get the same quantity of messages as them.

So if the thread title was serious, I think the private parts a person has may carry some weight in the overall dating pool, but some sites you'll find a lot of people who judge more based on the person, who they are, what they look like, etc. Even if many still judge based on the appearance of the face, etc. the most.

Just my experience.

Also just sitting here waiting for someone to misunderstand the nuances of my message and say "Dude/Dudette you can't just ask people things like that...." without realizing that in the circles I'm generally accepted in, we have cis females and trans females and we share a crazy amount, so it becomes not so weird. And sometimes the people just kind of give out that info as part of girl chatter without anyone asking. You learn a lot.

But like, don't cold message someone on a dating site and ask. That'd be weird.