• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaginas are better than a penis?

ronki23

I am a naive virgin but they scare me: apparently they can get infected and they also bleed once a month. Also I imagine cherry popping to be very painful.

I don't know why I'm squeamish when it comes to blood because when I had severe acne for a year my t shirts and my shavers used to be covered in blood. I even used to kickbox and do MMA

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If sex hurts for a woman, even on her first time she isn't turned on enough and needs more lube.

It should not hurt. Period.

I disagree strongly about the first time thing.

Also, childbearing can put a damper on things for awhile. :(

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I can't speak authoritatively as I'm not a woman. It's just what I've heard from several sources.

Yeah, childbirth messes all sorts of stuff up. All those squished organs, and the tearing. Oof

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am a naive virgin but they scare me: apparently they can get infected and they also bleed once a month. Also I imagine cherry popping to be very painful.

I don't know why I'm squeamish when it comes to blood because when I had severe acne for a year my t shirts and my shavers used to be covered in blood. I even used to kickbox and do MMA

I don't like how our culture shames virginity.
Sex is dangerous. I had a girl lead me to an apartment and I thought it was hers till her boyfriend showed up and I was in his bed with his girl. Fortunately I didn't get killed or even get my *** kicked.

Fortunately we were both clothed.

I have successfully caught two STD's and I hear unwanted pregnancies destroy countless lives and cause all sorts of trauma. Best to be like a pigeon and have one partner you are committed to until they die.

Anyway, I'm sure you have seen pictures of a vagina before. You don't find them charming?, they don't speak to you, like a freshly bloomed petunia , with pedals all in the right places? img_7155.jpg

They have personality too , and far more pleasure receptors than a phallus.

I dunno, menstruation is beautiful/cute, but probably not pleasant enduring. I bet it isn't that bad, and some women use it as an excuse to be a *****.

Blood is my favorite color. :p

Catholics drink the blood of Christ at every mass before Covid hit. ;)

Where there is blood there is life. Blood is the life of a creature. Menstrual discharge is nutritious to plants. The average woman loses 60 milliliters — about 2 ounces — of blood during her period. That is roughly 300 billion red blood cells. The human body manufactures 17 million red blood cells per second.

General_EduRes_Heart_WhiteBloodCells.jpg

Blood doesn't bother me.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I can't speak authoritatively as I'm not a woman. It's just what I've heard from several sources.

Yeah, childbirth messes all sorts of stuff up. All those squished organs, and the tearing. Oof

My first time was awfully painful. I bled.

As for after giving birth... My youngest is Yudhi. He'll be three in December. I was in PT today, still dealing with complications from such... I wish they'd have given me a C-section. Everyone tells me that's bad and I'm not supposed to have wanted that, but c'mon... this is ridiculous.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

As for after giving birth... My youngest is Yudhi. He'll be three in December. I was in PT today, still dealing with complications from such... I wish they'd have given me a C-section. Everyone tells me that's bad and I'm not supposed to have wanted that, but c'mon... this is ridiculous.
Oh wow!

So, you have an "Ares" God of war

And you have a Yudhi, which simply means: War.

No wonder your children can be combative! :D

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh wow!

So, you have an "Ares" God of war

And you have a Yudhi, which simply means: War.

No wonder your children can be combative! :D

His nickname is Yudhi, really. His name is Yudhishtira. :) He's not real war-like, but he is assertive. He's gotta be.! He's very cuddly, though!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Yeah, it's too bad men can't get pregnant. But at least we do have the right to have babies, even if we can't have babies.

If men could get pregnant, I'm not sure we would crave pickles and ice cream. We'd probably crave Cheetos and sardines.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, it's too bad men can't get pregnant. But at least we do have the right to have babies, even if we can't have babies.

If men could get pregnant, I'm not sure we would crave pickles and ice cream. We'd probably crave Cheetos and sardines.

I didn't crave anything like that, really...

With the oldest, I craved fruit, cottage cheese, and yogurt(but not together).

With the middle, I wanted chocolate, candy, and ice cream.

With the youngest, I wanted super spicy stuff.

Curiously, this is the kind of foods each prefers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Vaginas are weird too. But not funny weird like a penis (it's floppy and dangle but also hard and straight, it spews life and waste, and it looks like a mushroom). But they're made for bringing life into the world, not nearly as sensitive to pain as its male counterparts. Guys really drew the short straw during creation on that. They also have a structure that serves a purely sexual purpose. Vaginas bleed, but penises kind of look and feel like fleshy joysticks.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I was born via c section, would've died otherwise (breech birth).

Nothing wrong with a c section.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I was born via c section, would've died otherwise (breech birth).

Nothing wrong with a c section.

I was born C section, too.

I got a lot of frownie faces when I said I wanted one; I was supposed to care about the scar? I think scars are cool. I hear it takes longer to heal, too... but I'd rather have a sore tummy than a sore crotch.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I and all my female friends are grateful to God for inventing men.
We don't like females...males have something more that females can never give you...:p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Vaginas are weird too. But not funny weird like a penis (it's floppy and dangle but also hard and straight, it spews life and waste, and it looks like a mushroom). But they're made for bringing life into the world, not nearly as sensitive to pain as its male counterparts. Guys really drew the short straw during creation on that. They also have a structure that serves a purely sexual purpose. Vaginas bleed, but penises kind of look and feel like fleshy joysticks.
Vaginas are as a general rule not as weird as a penis! There are some exceptions to that rule! :p

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

My mom straight up had to have a hysterectomy afterwards. So she only had me.