• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Using magic to bless haunted places

Theweirdtophat

I always wondered why places stayed the way they are or why there is negative energy in other places.If people can bless certain areas, why not bless haunted caves,houses,anywhere where there might be bad energy?

I know one would need protection but how would you feel if there was a group dedicated to that, people who practiced different faiths and were armed to the teeth in blessings and protection. Could it be enough or are some places just too dangerous to try to sanctify?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I always wondered why places stayed the way they are or why there is negative energy in other places.If people can bless certain areas, why not bless haunted caves,houses,anywhere where there might be bad energy?

I know one would need protection but how would you feel if there was a group dedicated to that, people who practiced different faiths and were armed to the teeth in blessings and protection. Could it be enough or are some places just too dangerous to try to sanctify?
How would you like it if a bunch of people, armed to the teeth, came into YOUR house and tried to pacify YOU, to make YOU more amenable to having other people in YOUR house?:confused:o_O:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Theweirdtophat

How would you like it if a bunch of people, armed to the teeth, came into YOUR house and tried to pacify YOU, to make YOU more amenable to having other people in YOUR house?:confused:o_O:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Actually I said it does not have to be in a house and I meant armed in spiritual protection such as amulets, enchanted artifacts and so forth.

I still don't know what you mean.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Actually I said it does not have to be in a house and I meant armed in spiritual protection such as amulets, enchanted artifacts and so forth.

I still don't know what you mean.
Metaphor.

Any place where a spirit or power exists that seems to be negative, inside or outside.

And, you don't necessarily know how any of those spells, amulets, etc., appear to or affect the resident spirit or power.

It doesn't even have to be intentional, but you can **** others off...just like other people...no matter where you are.

David T

Premium Member

I always am applying magikal to dangerous places. Scary as hell but I always have the wilderness covering my back.
512595338_299ba4f789_z.jpg