• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Using boredom to wake up

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings one & all!

Hope you're all coping with this crazy world as best as you can.

Boredom and awakening?

Sounds like a radical concept - I thought so too ... but I read this site and it sounds like a good "practice" :)

You may not know this about me, but I suffer from boredom quite a lot. I can understand people so well that socializing – which also follows a predictable pattern – has little interest for me (although I do enjoy connecting deeply with others on an emotional level). Routines and habits also bore me, people’s drama bores me, celebrations bore me, food bores me, traveling bores me, romance bores me, and I even bore myself at times.

Read more at this site -

Chronic Boredom: 6 Ways to Use Existential Fatigue to Your Advantage ⋆ LonerWolf

Enjoy your day!

Jedster

Greetings one & all!

Hope you're all coping with this crazy world as best as you can.

Boredom and awakening?

Sounds like a radical concept - I thought so too ... but I read this site and it sounds like a good "practice" :)

You may not know this about me, but I suffer from boredom quite a lot. I can understand people so well that socializing – which also follows a predictable pattern – has little interest for me (although I do enjoy connecting deeply with others on an emotional level). Routines and habits also bore me, people’s drama bores me, celebrations bore me, food bores me, traveling bores me, romance bores me, and I even bore myself at times.

Read more at this site -

Chronic Boredom: 6 Ways to Use Existential Fatigue to Your Advantage ⋆ LonerWolf

Enjoy your day!

I won't bore you with a long answer other than to say that, boredom is really boring & worth getting rid of.
Have nice days :)