1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Used systems from Gamestop

Discussion in 'Consumer Affairs' started by KAT-KAT, Oct 6, 2019.

1. KAT-KAT

KAT-KAT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,199
    Religion:
    Hinduism with some New Age
    Has anyone ever bought a used game system from Gamestop? Did it function well?

A long time ago, I had to return two different used original model Playstation 3's to them, both used systems had problems. However, the original Playstation 3 did have a huge defect rate.

2. Flame

Flame Beware

Ratings:
    +1,214
    Religion:
    Something or Other
    I bought a used ps4 for my daughter about two years ago. We haven't had any issues with it yet but we ended up getting a free copy of Persona 5 in disk drive. ;)

Won't buy anything from there again though. Price point is ridiculous when I can just find something for about $100 cheaper on facebook.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SomeRandom

SomeRandom Still learning to be wise

Ratings:
    +5,480
    Got a used XBox 360 to replace my red ringed original. But we don’t have GameStop here lol

4. Saint Frankenstein

Saint Frankenstein Before there was love, there was silence
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,576
    Religion:
    Christian (Anglo-Catholic)
    I bought my PS4 from them, used. The only thing was that the controller is worn out so I bought another. The console is fine, though. I've had it for a year now. I've been using it all day, actually. Lol.

#4 Saint Frankenstein, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1